What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

Without PKK nobody would have known who Kurds were. Are you going to stand up for Kurds? A minority of Turks are standing up for Kurds. You still have two opposition partys in Turkey who do not even recognize Kurdish rights.

Pozanti prison? Only Kurdish kids there. KCK inmates? Imprisonment of people who spoke Kurdish at rallies. Imprisonment of Ozgur Gundem journalists? People who wrote articles in Kurdish

Kurdish MPs in prison? Hatip Dicle with 70.000 votes replaced by some AKP deputy with a lot less votes.

Roboski massacre? Nobody has been found guilty yet. Actually, nobody have been found guilty of the almost 20.000 extrajudicial killing of Kurdish activists in 90's.

I could go on.

And just for your interest. I am not of the belief that it is only Kurds who are being targeted. But obviously they are over represented in the human rights abuses caused by Turkey. That is a fact nobody can deny.

Or just by the fact that Turkey is a building a wall to seperate two Kurdish cities. Kurds are not your enemy. How many Turks have the Kurds of Syria killed? Jihadists are firing rockets against Urfa almost weekly. They possibly bombed in Reyhanli. Yet, Turkey is focused on oppressing Kurds. It is a suicidal mentality.

The imprisonned are helpers of a internationally reconised terrorist group!
And the massacres you are talking about happened 20 years ago, and nobody is proud of this.

And about MHP, what do you expect of right wing parts that barely got 10% of votes.

Helpers? How did they help any terrorist group? Did they fire a bullet? Did they say a word that was not allowed? Did they speak in Kurdish? What makes them terrorists???

This is the core of the problem. You are not interested in investigating why there were more than 3000 Kurds who were sent to jail on pre-trial conditions. They were not trialed. They were not sentenced. They were sent straight to jail and have been sitting there for 4-5 years now. Still without trial. At least three mayors ( Bekir Kaya, Selim Sadak and Hatip Dicle) were imprisoned on pre trial conditions. That is the voice of some 200-300.000 people right into the trash bin.

20 years or 100 years ago. If the responsible are not found then these things will happen again. Just like it did with Roboski. And if they responsible of the Roboski massacre is not found, it will happen again. But if you punish them and send a signal that you will not tolerate state aggression against civilians then the chances of it happening again will become less.

They are protesting because they can't smuggle anymore.... Wall will be completed. 
Lol. Stop it already. Jihadists flow freely into Syria. If you want to create a wall, create it at Kilis, Nizip or Reyhanli. Why do you build it in Nisebin? That area is peaceful.
kacak-sigara_a3f.jpg

nusaybin-kacakcilik.jpg

fft5_mf773198.Jpeg

nusaybinde_cephane_yuklu_tir_1311577000.jpg

image.php

nusaybinde_gumruk_kacagi_sigara_cay_ve_cep_telefonu_ele_gecirildi_h47222.jpg

Why can't you see the reality in the eyes? Turkey is trying to divide Kurdistan. But it will fail. Trust me. It will fail just as it did with KRG.

Turkey is not trying to do anything with a non-existent state (or whatever you name it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa

Do not worry. We Kurds are proud of our Muslim ancestry. We still commemorate our old time leaders. Saladin, Said Nursi Kurdi, Sheikh Said. If I am not wrong, the Islam presented by Said Kurdi is still the single largest type of Islam followed in Turkey and Kurdistan. Sooo... The communist card does not work here my friend. Move on.

Can you name the sect presented by Said Nursi ?

For your knowledge Turkish citizens are mainly Hanefi.

Muslims_schools.png

Well, why should they pay to a state that oppresses them first and foremost? Second of all, those regions are generally more poor and under developped than the western parts. How fair is that? Even now when there is a peace process, the state uses millions of dollars building military bases and buying new military equipment rather than using those money on developping the Kurdish cities.

I can show you blueprints of the massive constructions ( State hospitals, smallest is 300 bed, Sport complex, University buildings,Telecom Buildings, Massive Residential Buildings by TOKI etc....)

The ones i mentioned above are just in Van city, and being designed by the firm, i work for. Believe or not there are hundreds of projects going on which will boost economy and life standards of the region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without PKK nobody would have known who Kurds were. Are you going to stand up for Kurds? A minority of Turks are standing up for Kurds. You still have two opposition partys in Turkey who do not even recognize Kurdish rights.

Pozanti prison? Only Kurdish kids there. KCK inmates? Imprisonment of people who spoke Kurdish at rallies. Imprisonment of Ozgur Gundem journalists? People who wrote articles in Kurdish

Kurdish MPs in prison? Hatip Dicle with 70.000 votes replaced by some AKP deputy with a lot less votes.

Roboski massacre? Nobody has been found guilty yet. Actually, nobody have been found guilty of the almost 20.000 extrajudicial killing of Kurdish activists in 90's.

I could go on.

And just for your interest. I am not of the belief that it is only Kurds who are being targeted. But obviously they are over represented in the human rights abuses caused by Turkey. That is a fact nobody can deny.

Or just by the fact that Turkey is a building a wall to seperate two Kurdish cities. Kurds are not your enemy. How many Turks have the Kurds of Syria killed? Jihadists are firing rockets against Urfa almost weekly. They possibly bombed in Reyhanli. Yet, Turkey is focused on oppressing Kurds. It is a suicidal mentality.
we can go oon to
turkish enginered shooted behind and killed cos they thought he is police
turkish girl was died by burning in bus
bombed in gaziantep and killed 20 people including 1-2 years kids
ican go on too.

kurds are against everybody: iranians, iraqis, turks, syrians

Turkey is also against everyone - Greece, Cyprus, Kurdistan, Syria, Israel and lately Saudi . As for Kurds everyone - Turkey, Iraq , Iran , Syria are against them .

mostly sunni:):).they are all going to be comminist soon.especially new generation.. kurds are losting their future .i feel bad.

Being Communist means you are an Atheist, not Muslim. Those Kurdish communist doesn't represent all Kurds who are Suuni majority, they are just bunch of small portion led by Atheist generals who are crumbling into bits because they destroyed their reputation in Syria and Iraq after exposed of being allied with the regime thugs. There are two major factions of the Kurds in Syria; one is Salah'din brigades which makes up to majority Kurds fighting against Bashar al Butthead. The other is Kurdish Islamic movement which has several factions led by Kurds is fighting against the Kurdish communist in Northern Syria. They have no interest with Turkey or anything but getting rid of the communist dogs and Bashar al Butthead's thugs because they want to simply live normal life instead of having hard time because the Communist thugs is the one causing Kurds into trouble for decades. Not to mention, it's not easy 'defecting' out of the communist movement.

Those Kurds whining about having a great history of Islam, it is true but the truth is Salah'din never cared about Kurdistan and his goal was to kick the Fatimid Dynasty out, declare a war on the Crusaders in Palestine and established his rule on Muslims for decades.

Sinan@

Nur Vakfi/ Nurcis is the biggest schools of Islam in Turkey. That vakf is based on the intepretion and knowledge of Said Kurdi and was later adopted by people like Gülen ( although he himself has nothing to do with Said Kurdi). This is very basic knowledge. Nurcus are also wide spread in all other parts of the world.

But my question will go to you aswell. If Turkey wants to prevent illegal activities and smuggling, why did it not build a wall 10 years ago? And why does it not do anything against the Jihadists killing citizens and probably bombed Reyhanli? 
we can go oon to
turkish enginered shooted behind and killed cos they thought he is police
turkish girl was died by burning in bus
bombed in gaziantep and killed 20 people including 1-2 years kids
ican go on too.

Not the work of PKK. That was the work of TAK. They have nothing to do with PKK and I do not endorse their activities.

Pictures from mass protests that pressured Turkey to halt the construction of the ' Wall of shame'.

bakur-mes-li-sinor-7-11.JPG

22.JPG

6.JPG

22.JPG

354.JPG

4.JPG

33.jpg

not worry. We Kurds are proud of our Muslim ancestry. We still commemorate our old time leaders. Saladin, Said Nursi Kurd
Sinan@

Nur Vakfi/ Nurcis is the biggest schools of Islam in Turkey

Source

That vakf is based on the intepretion and knowledge of Said Kurdi and was later adopted by people like Gülen ( although he himself has nothing to do with Said Kurdi). This is very basic knowledge. Nurcus are also wide spread in all other parts of the world.

"the Islam presented by Said Kurdi is still the single largest type of Islam followed in Turkey" you are refering to a sect if you say type of islam... and Nurcu's are not the biggest sect,i don't they can even can be clarified as a sect. We are Hanefi that's common knowledge.

That Bahoz guy is immensely brainwashed...I dont see a point why you guys discussing the legality of terrorist PKK organization with him...You will give thousands of examples of atrocities committed by PKK and he will say these were not committed by PKK but instead TAK or sth..Pointless argument...Ask him and he will respond: PKK is peaceful angels, all rainbows and unicorns

"the Islam presented by Said Kurdi is still the single largest type of Islam followed in Turkey" you are refering to a sect if you say type of islam... and Nurcu's are not the biggest sect,i don't they can even can be clarified as a sect. We are Hanefi that's common knowledge.

I did not say sect. There are many types of Islam. What you are referring to is one type - the different schools. I did not know how to translate the word 'weqf/vakf'. But Nurcus are the biggest religious community ( jemaat) in Turkey. And that religious community was created and developped by Said Kurdi Beduizzaman. Whom later became an enemy of the republic. 
That Bahoz guy is immensely brainwashed...I dont see a point why you guys discussing the legality of terrorist PKK organization with him...You will give thousands of examples of atrocities committed by PKK and he will say these were not committed by PKK but instead TAK or sth..Pointless argument...Ask him and he will respond: PKK is peaceful angels, all rainbows and unicorns

I am sorry that the reality hurts you. TAK took responsibility of those attacks. What do you want me to say? If I say it was PKK, will you be happy? Even though it was not them?

Back
Top Bottom