What's new

‘Kufr’ Fatwa to be issued against Imran Khan unless he publicly apologizes, religious group issues s

Who gives someone the authority to declare a fatwa?
It's confusing, can someone explain it?

What is so laughing about it ?
Just as in some countries there is a law which prescribes punishment for one who abuses their Emperor, .the muslim rulers in an Islamic State or Nation are well within their rights as a sovereign nation to make it illegal in the lands under their jurisdiction for anyone to abuse their Prophet saww nd prescribe a punishment they see appropriate for this blasphemy committed in their nations.
Oh please stop getting impressed from freedom of expression .

This kind will understand more when western countries will / if enforce similar kind of blasphemy laws upon them .. today this kind can get up and talk their hearts and minds in parks and places in western countries critising whoever they like "from religious figures , personal beleif to the head of the state " under the umbrella of freedom of speech but the same kind is un-willing to give similar rights to minorities in their respective / native countries/ lands .. isnt that a top notch hippocract or what is if there is an example existing !!?

So a maulvi wants IK to apologize and all will be forgotten?, Isn't it upto Allah to forgive us and not some mullas?

That's what I'm saying... Who are these ppl who assume the power of life and death and forgiveness?

dude i have a question can arab muslims criticize constructive i meant Prophet Pbuh or islam is it allowed socially and culturally or does it become as big deal as pakistan?

There is no blasphemy law in the arab world " it has made us a laughing stock amongst muslims as well... whats so hard to comprehend here ?
What are you talking about ? There are strict blasphemy laws in Arab world.

So a maulvi wants IK to apologize and all will be forgotten?, Isn't it upto Allah to forgive us and not some mullas?

The Mullahs of pakistan make themselves more and more irrelevant day by day as they continue on the path of ignorance. The young generation and primarily the educated will continue to distance themselves from these cavemen.

Unfortunately, pakistan has a large population of uneducated and jahils who will be swayed by these mullahs. That is the threat.

Therefore, the onus is on you and me, to inform the uneducated not to fall for these mullah jahil tactics. Do your part no matter how small. Communicate it whenever you have a chance. Talk to the people from your day to day interactions.

Don't just comment on a forum and walk away. Do your part. Stand up for right versus the evil mullahs..

Go to school kid learn to read before u reply on my posts
don't know I laugh or cry, in two other related threads " social events " section same mulla tolla views slightly different and more soft opinion they giving in this thread Munafiqat ki inteha cross kar chuke hain ye khabees log. A perfect example of Your dog is dog and our dog is Tommy.

IK is making a huge mistake by trying to pander to extremists. The thing about them is, the more you give in to them, the more they want from you. His politics for the past 3-4 years has been to pander to the reactionary right wing. He thought by doing so, he would be protected. Just like Bhutto, IK, ever the populist thinks he can ride the reactionary right wing and use it for his own advantage. And just like Bhutto, if IK does not learn and change his tactics, the animals he tried to pander to will eventually consume him.

Just a few cents from someone who's family has bled more for this great country than many of the mulla phattus posting on this forum.

don't know I laugh or cry, in two other related threads " social events " section same mulla tolla views slightly different and more soft opinion they giving in this thread Munafiqat ki inteha cross kar chuke hain ye khabees log. A perfect example of Your dog is dog and our dog is Tommy.
Lol urdu main kuttay wali example sounds much better bro ..

Apology to who? This dude? IF IK (not saying he has) has committed Kufr its only Allah's job to accept apology. Man cant forgive Kufr. Actually This dude has committed Kufr by implying that his organization or anyone else can forgive a crime against Allah.

IK is making a huge mistake by trying to pander to extremists. The thing about them is, the more you give in to them, the more they want from you. His politics for the past 3-4 years has been to pander to the reactionary right wing. He thought by doing so, he would be protected. Just like Bhutto, IK, ever the populist thinks he can ride the reactionary right wing and use it for his own advantage. And just like Bhutto, if IK does not learn and change his tactics, the animals he tried to pander to will eventually consume him.

Just a few cents from someone who's family has bled more for this great country than many of the mulla phattus posting on this forum.
Agreed pleasing the molvies is like pleasing snakes only a fool will think they would spare him .... ! ZAB and BB were prime examples they were good people but fooled and killed by mullahs thats why i never support these bhuttos and like altafo froggie mota .. he doesnt give a flying fck about molvies of any kind

Back
Top Bottom