What's new

KSA: The Last 2 Typhoons Arrive

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
802.jpg

The last batch for Typhoon Tranch/3 aircraft with numbers 8024 - 8023 has been received by KSA.. from a total of 72 Eurofighters Typhoon.. 24 Tranch/2 and 48 Tranch/3..
And there was talk for buying another 48..but with the recent US deal, those might be replaced by 48 F-35, the price won't be much different, neither will be the delivery time..considering that it took 10 years from signing the British deal in 2007 to today's last delivery 2017, with the first Saudi Eurofighter has been delivered in 2009..

On July 9, 2014, the Saudi Typhoon fleet achieved 10,000 flying hours..

A day of Typhoon in service of Saudi Royal Air Force

Mabrouk ya Saudiya, 3obal el ef khamsa w'talateen InshaAllah.

Man, those ET's look so sweet, with that gully intake and wicked canard whiskers and probably the most beautifully shaped radome.

Saudi Air Force academy has been very buys churning out pilots to fly all these new, highly sophisticated state of the art fighters coming in from all angles lool. Between all the new F-15SA's and these birds and the Panavias etc., mighty!

Last edited:
Mabrouk ya Saudiya, 3obal el ef khamsa w'talateen InshaAllah.

Man, those ET's look so sweet, with that gully intake and wicked canard whiskers and probably the most beautifully shaped radome.

Saudi Air Force academy has been very buys churning out pilots to fly all these new, highly sophisticated state of the art fighters coming in from all angles lool. Between all the new F-15SA's and these birds and the Panavias etc., mighty!
Very beautiful and powerful birds, I wish they had AESA radars already.. but that should come with Tranch/4, not sure if KSA will still go for Typhoons, but take a look at this:

Eurofighter-Future.jpg

eurofighter-2020.jpg

What a beautiful machine :smitten:
Congratz to KSA!

It has big teeth too
FLYFREESTD-EUROFIGHTER-EF-2000-TYPHOON-V2-FSX.jpg

EF2000_ZK356_RIAT2016_0352_800.jpg

I want pics of when the MIRVs touchdown.

Very beautiful and powerful birds, I wish they had AESA radars already.. but that should come with Tranch/4, not sure if KSA will still go for Typhoons, but take a look at this:

Eurofighter-Future.jpg

eurofighter-2020.jpg

It has big teeth too

EF2000_ZK356_RIAT2016_0352_800.jpg
Yes, our tranche 4 will be even more advanced/deathly. However, i'm not sure KSA will be ordering 48 more as previously planned, since the U.S seems to have eaten all our cake(which wasn't that big compared to theirs in the first place) :(

It has big teeth too
Has Kuwait started taking deliveries of their Typhoons?

Typhoon looks sh!t. Rafale is true beauty.

Last edited:
Yes, our tranche 4 will be even more advanced/deathly. However, i'm not sure KSA will be ordering 48 more as previously planned, since the U.S seems to have eaten all our cake(which wasn't that big compared to theirs in the first place) :(

Has Kuwait started taking deliveries of their Typhoons?
why so many cointries developed typhoon?

nice aircraft in the wrong hands.
it will not help them against iran

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
So drink until the Typhoon is beautiful. :P
at least france develop alone the aircraft

Back
Top Bottom