What's new

KSA slams Iran, Hezbollah intervention in Syria

@OrionHunter
Oh, waw
I just know that,
So what is KSA Embassy doing in Indonesia by helping the Salafy to counter the Christianization in Nias after Natural Disaster is a Terror act? Hahaha

I heard from that Saudi Embassy did help by flying Asatidz from Papua to Nias
That was maybe the same distance from Marocco to Egypt, oh and Saudi also help in after the Tsunami in Aceh

That is only minor thing that I know about Saudi help to Muslim in Indonesia

Here some more news
Abdullah Al-Aifan, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Soul delivered $500,000 to KMF on behalf of the Saudi Arabian goverment
First Muslim School to Open Next Year

There was Saudi fund going on, to spread Islam and to Help Muslim
So you considered that is supporting Terrorism? Supporting muslim and spreading Islam is supporting Terrorism?
You must be joking, if not then you realy need to go in the Psychiatric Hospital

Welcome to the forum. Good to see more Indonesian brothers here.

Saudi brothers have been helping us for many decades with grants and funds for many projects. I personally know about Rural Electrification Board and Saudi grants helped with a big chunk of Rural Electrification in Bangladesh.

And I do not need to mention millions of our countrymen working in Saudi and other GCC countries, where we get billions of dollars of remittance every year.

What you quoted about Saudi help with Korean Muslim school is great news. I have heard that there are at least 10,000 Pakistani and 10,000 Bangladeshi migrant workers who married Korean wives and became citizen there. Their next generation are all Muslim. In addition to existing Muslim guest workers, these are permanent Muslim population in Korea who have great potential to play future role as bridge between Korean peninsula and Muslim world. Very wise of KSA to help this nascent Muslim community in East Asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OrionHunter
Oh, waw
I just know that,
So what is KSA Embassy doing in Indonesia by helping the Salafy to counter the Christianization in Nias after Natural Disaster is a Terror act? Hahaha

I heard from that Saudi Embassy did help by flying Asatidz from Papua to Nias
That was maybe the same distance from Marocco to Egypt, oh and Saudi also help in after the Tsunami in Aceh

That is only minor thing that I know about Saudi help to Muslim in Indonesia

Here some more news
Abdullah Al-Aifan, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Soul delivered $500,000 to KMF on behalf of the Saudi Arabian goverment
First Muslim School to Open Next Year

There was Saudi fund going on, to spread Islam and to Help Muslim
So you considered that is supporting Terrorism? Supporting muslim and spreading Islam is supporting Terrorism?
You must be joking, if not then you realy need to go in the Psychiatric Hospital

7abibi don't listen to those people. They hate Islam and Muslims with a passion and have a inferiority complex towards us Arabs and Muslims in general.

Those people have no understanding of Islam, the Arab world etc. nor do they even speak Arabic but they like to have their 2 minutes of fame here and there. No need to worry about them.

We Arab Muslims love Indonesia and we have cultural, religious, historical and even ancestral ties - millions of Indonesians have Arab blood especially Yemeni and Hejazi and Arab tourists and students are found in abundance in Southeast Asia and vice versa too.

Not to mention parts of the cuisine.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom