What's new

KSA, GiP Chief in Russia holding talks on Mideast.

Russia is nothing but a scum who had been giving Serbian weapons in Bosnia and encouraged Serbia to go Albania then killing Musllim in the Balkan like they are the buyers of slaughering Muslims in the Balkans. Now, they are the king of killers in Syria.

Russia is nothing but a scum who had been giving Serbian weapons in Bosnia and encouraged Serbia to go Albania then killing Musllim in the Balkan like they are the buyers of slaughering Muslims in the Balkans. Now, they are the king of killers in Syria.

But at the end you guys have won eventually! Russia will have to put up with the consequences later..

Why Bander feature is different then Abdullah ? . Abdullah is more fair complexion then Bandar . ( Abdullah look more Greek Persian compare to Bander look more Egyptian )

Why Bander feature is different then Abdullah ? . Abdullah is more fair complexion then Bandar . ( Abdullah look more Greek Persian compare to Bander look more Egyptian )

What the hell is Greek Persian? (LOL, LOL). Come on, Haider. You can do better than that. Besides King Abdullah looks very Arabic. I suggest you look at his facial features or pictures when he was younger. Besides color come and go depending on the exposure to the sun.

Because Bandar is half Afro-Arab which I already wrote in the beginning of the tread if you cared to read it through before commenting.;)

What the hell is Greek Persian? (LOL, LOL). Come on, Haider. You can do better than that. Besides King Abdullah looks very Arabic. I suggest you look at his facial features or pictures when he was younger. Besides color come and go depending on the exposure to the sun.

Because Bandar is half Afro-Arab which I already wrote in the beginning of the tread if you cared to read it through before commenting.;)
Was joking ..but wrote you few question about Arabian history. Did you check them ?

Was joking ..but wrote you few question about Arabian history. Did you check them ?

LOL. Hard to tell what is being written as a joke and what is serious given the condition on this forum.

No, I have not seen any questions. Just post them here then I will try to answer them.

LOL. Hard to tell what is being written as a joke and what is serious given the condition on this forum.

No, I have not seen any questions. Just post them here then I will try to answer them.
ook i missed ur comment about Bandar, that he is partial afro.

Quote Originally Posted by al-Hasani View Post
This whole anti-Semitic thing is complete and utter nonsense. Arabs themselves are Semitic people and so are many other ethnic groups. In fact we Arabs are by far the largest group of Semites today.

Anti-Zionists would be a more fitting word.

As dumb as those comments are then Palestinian Arabs have also expressed themselves in similar fashion when they killed Jewish terrorists.

Hasani ,,i think your definition is pretty much straight forward. But I have question before Islam, three type of religious people live around Mecca and Madina ? . Christians, Jews and those who are Idol worshiper ? . Eventually all muslims has ultimate connection with these religion ? . Can you tell about minority or majority of these three cult around two holy cities? ( Don't take it persona, just need your feed back for personal knowledge, asking you because you have in depth knowledge of Arabian history ). More question to come.

Thanks

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...y-life-theres-no-problem-5.html#ixzz2apkmvQdj

ok now don't laugh at my question....lolz

Russia has started to reduce the numbers of it's advisers and diplomats in Syria...:D

dQxXS.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

Yeah, this came out after Bandar's visit to the Russians, they've been told off that they'd better get their own citizens out of Syria, the FSA is being armed to the teeth, and there is nothing much they can do about it :coffee:

@BLACKEAGLE

Yeah, this came out after Bandar's visit to the Russians, they've been told off that they'd better get their own citizens out of Syria, the FSA is being armed to the teeth, and there is nothing much they can do about it :coffee:

Is this an analysis of yours or info?

If it was your analysis then I don't agree with it, Prince Bandar is smart and diplomatic. Most probably he made some sort of agreement with Russians through concessions from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom