What's new

KSA, GiP Chief in Russia holding talks on Mideast.

You mean business delegations? LOL what the **** do day have anything too with the Russian government, the point is Putin never set foot in KSA after Syrian war started, while I can't say the same thing about your leaders:lol:

and nothing is going to come out of this meeting, its to late switch sides anyway, were in this until the end.

Actually Lavrov paid a visit and Putin tried to make a call to the King...etc. @Yzd Khalifa Knows more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Lavrov paid a visit and Putin tried to make a call to the King...etc. @Yzd Khalifa Knows more about it.

Lavrov visits every type country in the world it means nothing, on very serious matters Putin himself always goes.

Like I said before its to late too switch sides, so your wasting your time.

Excellent ! Perfect ! To finish with you and yours friends (Iran, Assad Alawi, Hezbollah) until the end.

:butcher::devil:

I am not going to speak for (Iran, Assad Alawi, Hezbollah), but how are going to finish with Russia Hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lavrov visits every type country in the world it means nothing, on very serious matters Putin himself always goes.

Like I said before its to late too switch sides, so your wasting your time.

Mr. Arzamas 16, KSA nor 99% of the Arab world care about what Russia does in regard to Syria. The Child-Murderer will be removed anyway so keep wasting your time and money in Syria for all we care.

Mr. Arzamas 16, KSA nor 99% of the Arab world care about what Russia does in regard to Syria.

The great thing about that kind of thinking is that if Assad does win, they also won't care whose the main reason behind that victory, and it will back to business as usual with us:azn:

The Child-Murderer will be removed anyway so keep wasting your time and money in Syria for all we care.

Only time itself will tell who is wrong and who is right.

I am not going to speak for (Iran, Assad Alawi, Hezbollah)...

Lies...

... but how are going to finish with Russia Hmm?

You are mistaken allies, miserably - Too Late, logic business Mafia Putin/With friends old KGB short-sighted -. One billion and a half Sunni Muslim - soon Two Billion - against only > 80 million Shiites. You will pay very very very expensive economically and diplomatically.

Lying...

You are mistaken allies, miserably - Too Late, logic business Mafia Putin/With friends old KGB -. One billion and a half Sunni Muslim - soon Two Billion - against only > 80 million Shiites. You will pay very very very expensive economically and diplomatically.

Holy crap, I am Scared Now he used the words very three times:rofl:

More action and less talk Arab, what we do in Syria is called action, what you do is called :blah:

Next,

More action and less talk Arab, what we do in Syria is called action, what you do is called :blah:

You do nothing. You live in dream (Fantasyland Putin). 2 million Alawites can not defeat 17 million Sunni Arabs. Syria of Assad is finished. And you, you will be permanently expelled from the Middle East and Arab world. It is a promise.

You do nothing. You live in dream (Fantasyland Putin). 2 million Alawites can not defeat 17 million Sunni Arabs. Syria of Assad is finished. And you, you will be permanently expelled from the Middle East and Arab world. It is a promise.

Numbers don't mean much in todays battlefield, its all about who has the biggest firepower, why do you think Assad is still in power dispute the massive numerical advantage his enemies have against him:coffee:

Numbers don't mean much in todays battlefield, its all about who has the biggest firepower, why do you think Assad is still in power dispute the massive numerical advantage his enemies have against him:coffee:

Ridiculous ! What firepower ? Fighters and their precious pilots are dropping like flies. Tanks are sprayed as boxes of canned everyday. Only the nucleair weapon can reverse about the number. 1 dead fighter Alawite equivalent to thousands of deaths at home.

Ridiculous ! What firepower ? Fighters and their precious pilots are dropping like flies. Tanks are sprayed as boxes of canned everyday. Only the nucleair weapon can reverse about the number. 1 dead Alawite equivalent to thousands of deaths at home.

and yet Assad still stands, looks you're not doing a good enough job sorry:closed:

and yet Assad still stands, looks you're not doing a good enough job sorry:closed:

^^

Don’t worry !

It was just a small problems with some startup settings – No totaly free business of Saudi Arabia in the beginning -. Everything is back to normal now.

You will love. You and your precious friends. :devil:

^^

Don’t worry !

It was just a small problems with some startup settings – No totaly free business of Saudi Arabia in the beginning -. Everything is back to normal now.

You will love. You and your precious friends. :devil:

Sure, I just hope I can live long enough to see you defeat Assad :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom