What's new

KRISS VECTOR ASSAULT RIFLE Pakistan's sensible choice if made .

Great news bro.
Hope MPT-76 passes all trials and Oficials will be satisfied all performance.

You can see trials of MPT-76
We will test other Guns also I hope FN SCAR and HK-417 are also tested

Already done And my bad.

@cabatli_53 since the MPT-76 is here for testing can you give us it's and it's variants specifications.
Ask your sources Which other Guns they would test also ?

We will test other Guns also I hope FN SCAR and HK-417 are also tested

Ask your sources Which other Guns they would test also ?
Okay I'll ask them :)

Great news bro.
Hope MPT-76 passes all trials and Oficials will be satisfied all performance.

You can see trials of MPT-76
Thanks for the video sir. The only thing i find negative about it are is its size (it's a huge weapon even with the stock collapsed) and it's recoil. Both of these are only a bit less than the G3. Other than this I would say that this is one of the best weapons out there and an extremely reliable and potent one.

Okay I'll ask them :)

Thanks for the video sir. The only thing i find negative about it are is its size (it's a huge weapon even with the stock collapsed) and it's recoil. Both of these are only a bit less than the G3. Other than this I would say that this is one of the best weapons out there and an extremely reliable and potent one.
unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

It has same size as FN SCAR or HK-417 and far shorter in size than G3. For me the only backdrop is that is has only 20 round magazine. The only question is weather it would survive desert tests

View attachment 240492
View attachment 240493
View attachment 240494
It has same size as FN SCAR or HK-417 and far shorter in size than G3. For me the only backdrop is that is has only 20 round magazine. The only question is weather it would survive desert tests
It has only 2 problems, Its real problem is its recoil, they should incorporate recoil reducing elements in it. Its weight is also a problem, it weighs 4.18 kg(without magazine) which should be reduced to atleast 3.8kg or less(with a magazine). The 20 round magazines are a good thing, we can interchange the magazines with the G-3 and reduce costs. As for the tests it will ace them because i saw the vigorous tests it went through before production, p.s they are made for hot and high environments. Even with the issues i see i can say that this rifle is fit for us and one of the best in the world. If it amends the aforementioned problems it will become the best in the world.

And I got the official specifications :)
Gq6iw1m.jpg

It has only 2 problems, Its real problem is its recoil, they should incorporate recoil reducing elements in it. Its weight is also a problem, it weighs 4.18 kg(without magazine) which should be reduced to atleast 3.8kg or less(with a magazine). The 20 round magazines are a good thing, we can interchange the magazines with the G-3 and reduce costs. As for the tests it will ace them because i saw the vigorous tests it went through before production, p.s they are made for hot and high environments. Even with the issues i see i can say that this rifle is fit for us and one of the best in the world. If it amends the aforementioned problems it will become the best in the world.

View attachment 240520
I would only suggest it best for us when I would know which are other Guns I mean which other Guns we would test ?

View attachment 240520

Bro, You said the weight of rifle is a problem but You should know that MPT-76 has a less weight than equivalent HK-417 in same length.

HK417 A2 - CAL. 7.62 MM X 51 NATO
Length: 994mm
Barrel Length: 419mm
Weight: 4,4kg (without magazine)

HK417 A2 - CAL. 7.62 MM X 51 NATO
Length: 904mm
Barrel Length: 330mm
Weight: 4,22kg (without magazine)

MPT-76 - CAL. 7.62 MM X 51 NATO
Length: 900-1000mm
Barrel Length: 406mm

Weight: 4,18kg (without magazine)

Secondly, Recoils of all 7,62mm x 51 NATO munitions are around similar standarts. It is same for MPT-76. It is checked seriously on trials thanks to softwares and passed all trials so It is passed into serial production phase. Otherwise, Turkish Army would never accept a rifle which has a recoil problem. You can see the performance of MPT-76 in mudy, rainy and frozen conditions in that video.

Turkish Army selected 3E EOS sight system called AVCI for MPT rifles.

1634470_-_main.jpg

IDEF 2015: 3E EOS AVCI scope selected for MPT-76 rifle - IHS Jane's 360
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MPT variants !

DMR semi automatic
6G29Ypk.jpg

MPT 5.56x45mm model and 9mm SMG on wall
jaBjp1X.jpg

308 Win Bolt-Action sniper
BwcfChn.jpg

Note: KaleKalip is the actual designer of MPT.

Lethality is in the ammo not the weapon, weapons are reliable, durable and accurate. What makes you recommend this joke of a rifle for military use?

Having once the opertunity to use this weapon this is a lethal weapon. Which i personally belive can be an excellent asset to our forces.

Whats your opinion. ?
KRISS Vector
stock_12.jpg

KRISS Vector
Kriss_Vector_SMG_Realistic.png

Vector CRB Carbine
latest

vector_assault_rifle_grenadier_by_redzaku-d4w2x7a.jpg

TypeSubmachine gunPlace of origin United StatesProduction historyDesigned2006ManufacturerKRISS USA, Inc.Produced2009-presentVariantsSMG (submachine gun) CRB/SO (carbine, special ops)

SBR/SO (short barrel rifle, special ops,special duty pistol)
SpecificationsWeight6 lb (2.7 kg) (SMG & SBR/SO)
7 lb (3.2 kg) (CRB/SO)Length24.3 in (620 mm) (SMG & SBR/SO)
16 in (410 mm) w/stock folded
34.8 in (880 mm) (CRB/SO)
26.5 in (670 mm) w/stock foldedBarrel5.5 in (140 mm) (SMG, SBR/SO, SDP)
16 in (410 mm) (CRB/SO)
18.6 in (470 mm) (CRB/SO @ Canada)[5][not in citation given]Cartridge.45 ACP (11.43x23 mm)ActionDelayed blowback, closed boltRate of firePrototype: 1,500 rounds per minute
Vector SMG: 1,200 RPM[6]
Civilian models: semi-auto onlyEffective firing range55 yards (70 yards with 16 inch barrel)Feed system10 & 13-round detachable box magazine
25-round w/optional "MagEx 25+" extension[7]SightsFlip-up iron
MIL-STD-1913 rail provided for optics

The series is a family of weapons based upon the parent submachine gun design developed by KRISS USA. They use an unconventional delayed blowback system combined with in-line to reduce perceived recoil and muzzle climb.

The Vector's action, the KRISS Super V System (KSVS), is an articulated mechanism which allows the bolt and an inertia block to move downward into a recess behind the magazine well.[9][not in citation given]The theory is that at the end of this travel, energy is transmitted downward rather than rearward. On return, however that downward force is negated by upward force. The Vector family of weapons is the first to use this action. .40 S&W and 9×19mm Parabellum variants were mentioned when the gun was first released. Gen 2 variants with multiple design changes and 9mm were confirmed at the 2015 SHOT show. The firearm was designed to accept standard Glock 21 pistol magazines. When fired, the barrel axis is in line with the shoulder as in the M16 rifle, but also in line with the shooter's hand. This is intended to reduce muzzle climb when combined with the off-axis bolt travel.

Selective fire submachine gun variant, the features a 5.5 inch barrel, folding stock, flip-up Midwest Industries back-up iron sights (BUIS), Picatinny rails, and three-mode selective fire (single, two-round burst, full-auto).

Three semi-automatic versions are produced for the US Market. The is the semi-automatic carbine with a 16-inch (410 mm) barrel. The standard model has a folding stock (fixed in states where state law prohibits). The is a short-barreled version featuring the 5.5" SMG barrel but it is not capable of full automatic fire. The is a pistol version that has a permanently affixed cap with a sling mount in place of a folding stock. An enhanced version is sold with a full-length picatinny rail on top as well as an M4 carbine style collapsing stock in place of the folding stock.

A second generation version of the Vector called the was announced at SHOT Show 2011. This is a slightly more compact weapon based on the same Super V system. The main difference is the use of a telescopic stock that collapses into the upper receiver rather than the earlier folding stock. The cocking handle operates downward instead of horizontally. The K10 was not displayed after SHOT 2013 and its status is unknown.

KRISS is also developing a semi-automatic pistol called the "KARD", using the Super V System in a much smaller package to minimize recoil and muzzle rise in 9mm Parabellum and .45 ACP calibers. It will not have a blowback slide; instead it has a T-shaped cocking handle on the rear.

37e53809d4efce9e7b0277b60ed2d81d.jpg

Or KRISS VECTIR PISTOL

kriss_pistol1.jpg

Having once the opertunity to use this weapon this is a lethal weapon. Which i personally belive can be an excellent asset to our forces.

Whats your opinion. ?

pakistan should adopt this gun. It's won 3 wars already.

INSAS_Rifle.jpg

Thanks nigga.. But you already provided shitlosf of these rifles to Pak in the only war it was used in:

image.jpg

They didn't like em.. FN FALs tetarded cousins made by a carpenter... (Nor did the Nepalis whom you donated these too)..,

@Irfan Baloch. Insect infestation alert..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom