What's new

KRISS VECTOR ASSAULT RIFLE Pakistan's sensible choice if made .

a letter has been circulated about the directives of COAS- G3 is to be replaced with new service weapon.....
However no name has been mentioned.....will update once I hear further
A Friend has told me that some MPT-76 have arrived in Pakistan for testing @Hakan @balixd @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Thanks for the tag sir!

You mean the MP-5 is in the process of being changed? Please say yes!:rolleyes:

It would be better if we do it combat arm wise. For example it would be better to give the weapon first to the ssg then infantry and then arty because infantry and ssg have more use for it, similarly we can sub divide it into who require it more e.g infantry units in operational areas would need it before those in non operational areas.

In my own opinion HK-417 would be the best fit for changing the G-3 this is because of the following.
1 G-3 and HK-417 would be of the same caliber(7.62) so cost saving in logistics.
2 G-3 and HK-417 have similar magazines which will once again save logistical costs.
3 It is a German Manufactured weapon which makes it high quality.
4 Germany doesnt have a problem with manufacturing licenses in small arms(It has already given Pakistan many manufacturing licenses already so a new one wont be hard) and may even give TOT.
It may raise issue now but MPT-76 have arrived

A Friend has told me that some MPT-76 have arrived in Pakistan for testing @Hakan @balixd @Horus @Irfan Baloch

It may raise issue now but MPT-76 have arrived
not sure, back in 2014 news was Sarsilmaz 556 going to be imported by PoF, as they already had deals on pistol.....don't know what happened after that.....may be MKeK offered better

not sure, back in 2014 news was Sarsilmaz 556 going to be imported by PoF, as they already had deals on pistol.....don't know what happened after that.....may be MKeK offered better
Which Turkish assault rifle are you talking about?

Can I share this letter on Facebook ? @Icarus @Horus @kaonalpha @Irfan Baloch ?
sure your judgement dear.
just be mindful that while sharing any images you are careful that you don't give away any secret information on the way official memos look like
just recreate the contents if you must

think about this. an authentic and official memo with authorised signature about something very trivial and unimportant but for someone the interesting part will be to copy the singature and design and wording of the memo and then recreate something else to make it look offcial and authentic somewhere and suddenly you see being flashed on NDTV saying look GHQ ordered the massacre in MUMbai and look at the letter head and the signature
something on that line do you understand or do you need @Icarus to explain better?)

by the way I like that in the image the header is cut out and no coding or dept name or number is shown

It looks more like a carpenter's tool than a firearm ! :undecided:

Besides how are we going to pay for it ? :what:
gun is too exotic and extra ordinary to be adapted as a standard issue for regular forces. and our special forces already have a long and establish assortment of weapons.

sure your judgement dear.
just be mindful that while sharing any images you are careful that you don't give away any secret information on the way official memos look like
just recreate the contents if you must

think about this. an authentic and official memo with authorised signature about something very trivial and unimportant but for someone the interesting part will be to copy the singature and design and wording of the memo and then recreate something else to make it look offcial and authentic somewhere and suddenly you see being flashed on NDTV saying look GHQ ordered the massacre in MUMbai and look at the letter head and the signature
something on that line do you understand or do you need @Icarus to explain better?)

by the way I like that in the image the header is cut out and no coding or dept name or number is shown

gun is too exotic and extra ordinary to be adapted as a standard issue for regular forces. and our special forces already have a long and establish assortment of weapons.
That is why I asked Sir I am not interested in getting picked by agencies or ending up in missing persons list

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom