What's new

KRISS VECTOR ASSAULT RIFLE Pakistan's sensible choice if made .

Yes I have also heard some rumours, studies on new weapons are a regular process which cannot be considered as replacement options.

WAH is not planning any change in the near future.
According to reports General Raheel in his last visit to Lahore core has told officers that Pakistan Army has decided to change its standard weapon G3.

According to reports General Raheel in his last visit to Lahore core has told officers that Pakistan Army has decided to change its standard weapon G3.

I will inquire.
However, even if PA decides, it will take many years.
Lets hope they select a good weapon.

Please Sir I would appreciate it if you can get it confirmed ?

@Horus @Icarus @balixd Guys please check this thread @kaonalpha will not start a thread without a reason or information he has
I have texted someone, lets see what the response is, about COAS statement.....
but Zarvan, we do not have possibly any use of this Weapon , its chambered in 9mm, its too bulky to be carried as PDW on security details, so think from your head.....why need 9mm round when we have already thrown it out of the window.....people are far better off with M-4s with 10.1" barrel......
about G-3 then again I have my doubts that will happen in near future....

I have texted someone, lets see what the response is, about COAS statement.....
but Zarvan, we do not have possibly any use of this Weapon , its chambered in 9mm, its too bulky to be carried as PDW on security details, so think from your head.....why need 9mm round when we have already thrown it out of the window.....people are far better off with M-4s with 10.1" barrel......
about G-3 then again I have my doubts that will happen in near future....
Sir when I look at this Gun I had to agree with you but the one who has started this thread has also previously told some great inside things so that is raising questions in my head.

@balixd @Zarvan @Rashid Mahmood New Assault Rifle is on Table but they say a Rifle capable of showing outstanding results in all fields and all kind of Terrain also caliber may be changed because we have learnt a hard lesson in last 10 years.
there are also Trails for Side Arm, local and foreign are competing for it .....and considering the trails for Sniper Rifle, then why wouldn't they hold the trails for Assault.....but personally I havn't seen any evidence for that

there are also Trails for Side Arm, local and foreign are competing for it .....and considering the trails for Sniper Rifle, then why wouldn't they hold the trails for Assault.....but personally I havn't seen any evidence for that
Sir Is MP5 retired if yes what is alternate submachine gun ?

Sir Is MP5 retired if yes what is alternate submachine gun ?
not retired, it is still in use with MPs on duty, also used used in Trainings.....actually FB is blocked with me, otherwise I had a pic of friend from BIC - Quetta, they still use those for CQB clearance ops training

KRISS Vector
stock_12.jpg

KRISS Vector
Kriss_Vector_SMG_Realistic.png

Vector CRB Carbine
latest

vector_assault_rifle_grenadier_by_redzaku-d4w2x7a.jpg

TypeSubmachine gunPlace of origin United StatesProduction historyDesigned2006ManufacturerKRISS USA, Inc.Produced2009-presentVariantsSMG (submachine gun) CRB/SO (carbine, special ops)

SBR/SO (short barrel rifle, special ops,special duty pistol)
SpecificationsWeight6 lb (2.7 kg) (SMG & SBR/SO)
7 lb (3.2 kg) (CRB/SO)Length24.3 in (620 mm) (SMG & SBR/SO)
16 in (410 mm) w/stock folded
34.8 in (880 mm) (CRB/SO)
26.5 in (670 mm) w/stock foldedBarrel5.5 in (140 mm) (SMG, SBR/SO, SDP)
16 in (410 mm) (CRB/SO)
18.6 in (470 mm) (CRB/SO @ Canada)[5][not in citation given]Cartridge.45 ACP (11.43x23 mm)ActionDelayed blowback, closed boltRate of firePrototype: 1,500 rounds per minute
Vector SMG: 1,200 RPM[6]
Civilian models: semi-auto onlyEffective firing range55 yards (70 yards with 16 inch barrel)Feed system10 & 13-round detachable box magazine
25-round w/optional "MagEx 25+" extension[7]SightsFlip-up iron
MIL-STD-1913 rail provided for optics

The series is a family of weapons based upon the parent submachine gun design developed by KRISS USA. They use an unconventional delayed blowback system combined with in-line to reduce perceived recoil and muzzle climb.

The Vector's action, the KRISS Super V System (KSVS), is an articulated mechanism which allows the bolt and an inertia block to move downward into a recess behind the magazine well.[9][not in citation given]The theory is that at the end of this travel, energy is transmitted downward rather than rearward. On return, however that downward force is negated by upward force. The Vector family of weapons is the first to use this action. .40 S&W and 9×19mm Parabellum variants were mentioned when the gun was first released. Gen 2 variants with multiple design changes and 9mm were confirmed at the 2015 SHOT show. The firearm was designed to accept standard Glock 21 pistol magazines. When fired, the barrel axis is in line with the shoulder as in the M16 rifle, but also in line with the shooter's hand. This is intended to reduce muzzle climb when combined with the off-axis bolt travel.

Selective fire submachine gun variant, the features a 5.5 inch barrel, folding stock, flip-up Midwest Industries back-up iron sights (BUIS), Picatinny rails, and three-mode selective fire (single, two-round burst, full-auto).

Three semi-automatic versions are produced for the US Market. The is the semi-automatic carbine with a 16-inch (410 mm) barrel. The standard model has a folding stock (fixed in states where state law prohibits). The is a short-barreled version featuring the 5.5" SMG barrel but it is not capable of full automatic fire. The is a pistol version that has a permanently affixed cap with a sling mount in place of a folding stock. An enhanced version is sold with a full-length picatinny rail on top as well as an M4 carbine style collapsing stock in place of the folding stock.

A second generation version of the Vector called the was announced at SHOT Show 2011. This is a slightly more compact weapon based on the same Super V system. The main difference is the use of a telescopic stock that collapses into the upper receiver rather than the earlier folding stock. The cocking handle operates downward instead of horizontally. The K10 was not displayed after SHOT 2013 and its status is unknown.

KRISS is also developing a semi-automatic pistol called the "KARD", using the Super V System in a much smaller package to minimize recoil and muzzle rise in 9mm Parabellum and .45 ACP calibers. It will not have a blowback slide; instead it has a T-shaped cocking handle on the rear.

37e53809d4efce9e7b0277b60ed2d81d.jpg

Or KRISS VECTIR PISTOL

kriss_pistol1.jpg

Having once the opertunity to use this weapon this is a lethal weapon. Which i personally belive can be an excellent asset to our forces.

Whats your opinion. ?

that's a SMG

I will inquire.
However, even if PA decides, it will take many years.
Lets hope they select a good weapon.

why cant we Replace the Primary Gun form state to State ..
like first they buy replacement for Punjab , than KPK , Balochistan and later Sindh ?
it will be easy no ?

Back
Top Bottom