What's new

KPK Govt Promotes Tourism By Installing Camping Pods.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Camping Pods at Gabin Jabba, Swat.

EKY6a6MWsAEB8re.jpg

EKY6b-0WkAA30Ce.jpg

EKY6dIHWkAAUCsr.jpg

EKY6eHgXsAEX8LN.jpg

Excellent initiative.
Very nice and comfortable accommodation with no damage done to the environment.
Keeping the beautiful Nature intact.

This is beautiful! MORE PRACTICAL WORK PLEASE.

Last edited:
Great news. I also hope they have trash cans everywhere. Our people really like to throw trash anywhere they can.
These resorts are well maintained and more and more are being developed due to earlier success like this one in Sharan Forrest also in KPK.

b1d57d5e9cdc46a55c1fda9a2e783927.jpg

Great news. I also hope they have trash cans everywhere. Our people really like to throw trash anywhere they can.

Some shameless way of Public Shaming is needed when people throw trash around them! I had actually shamed a guy who, after getting and eating a banana from a fruit stand, threw away the peel on the side walk. You know a banana peel can be dangerously slippery. I looked into his eyes, picked up the peel, and looked at him again. He apologized and, if I recall, took away the peel from me. I don't recall what he did after that--it was a good quarter+ century ago in Karachi.

In fact, wife and I even protested my dad throwing empty cigarette packets or Chaliya packets with abandon from our car. He was a bit astonished--his son and his American Bahu so persistent. Every time he opened the window to throw out the packets, we kept protesting to him. But then he stopped doing so, at least in front of. us We would put those empty packets on the car floor and dispose off at home or somewhere else. That was a good 14 years ago.

Going back to the topic--beautiful scenery and very nice idea of these Pods. I think one day we may have 'capsule hotels' too. Haha!

Some shameless way of Public Shaming is needed when people throw trash around them! I had actually shamed a guy who, after getting and eating a banana from a fruit stand, threw away the peel on the side walk. You know a banana peel can be dangerously slippery. I looked into his eyes, picked up the peel, and looked at him again. He apologized and, if I recall, took away the peel from me. I don't recall what he did after that--it was a good quarter+ century ago in Karachi.

In fact, wife and I even protested my dad throwing empty cigarette packets or Chaliya packets with abandon from our car. He was a bit astonished--his son and his American Bahu so persistent. Every time he opened the window to throw out the packets, we kept protesting to him. But then he stopped doing so, at least in front of. us We would put those empty packets on the car floor and dispose off at home or somewhere else. That was a good 14 years ago.

Going back to the topic--beautiful scenery and very nice idea of these Pods. I think one day we may have 'capsule hotels' too. Haha!
Not quarter+ century ago you mean quarter+ decade ago lol

Not really. These are just wooden huts. Many places in Pakistan have had wooden huts for rent since ages.

The effort I mean show me where the effort has been done like it is being now ? no where credit has to be given when it shall.

Another suggestion, pickup the trash yourself in front of the person who threw it. We do criticise people for their behaviour but it doesn’t help in changing it.

Another suggestion, pickup the trash yourself in front of the person who threw it. We do criticise people for their behaviour but it doesn’t help in changing it.

I think that is setting an example. Also earning sawab for following the sunnah. Keeping your home clean. Some sunnahs are followed less than others.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom