What's new

KPK Govt Promotes Tourism By Installing Camping Pods.

Camping Pods at Gabin Jabba, Swat.

EKY6a6MWsAEB8re.jpg

EKY6b-0WkAA30Ce.jpg

EKY6dIHWkAAUCsr.jpg

EKY6eHgXsAEX8LN.jpg
This looks amazing. If well maintained and developed it a park like this. It would be even more amazing.

Do that in Babur Sir Pass, Batakundi and Siri Payee ..
We need this system all over the country. With its own park rangers..

We need this system all over the country. With its own park rangers..

Security is good there, People are peaceful and i see no one misbehaving .. I mentioned 3 places , because all those places are heck of beautiful and have potential for Camp sites, I was at Siri Payee , and when on top if someone offer me to spend the night in the one of the cabin shows in OP, i would easily pay around 2000-3000 for night to stay , have bon fire and BBQ for extras ..
Imagine how much money could they get and can be used to maintain these places .

Last edited:
Security is good there, People are peaceful and i see no one misbehaving .. I mentioned 3 places , because all those places are heck of beautiful and have potential for Camp sites, I was at Siri Payee , and when on top if someone offer me to spend the night in the one of the cabin shows in OP, i would easily pay around 2000-3000 for night to stay , have bon fire and BBQ for extras ..
Imagine how much money could they get and can be used to maintain these places .
Park rangers are for protecting the park so that the trash that goes there doesnt destroy these places too.

Good initiative, now they must build roads to make access easier. In most of these places you have to go over extremely dangerous and unpaved paths.

Park rangers are for protecting the park so that the trash that goes there doesnt destroy these places too.

yaar no rangers can not stop them, trust me .. it has to come from Within , People need to understand on their own, only than we will have control over trash .. we also need large Trash can's all over the places .

Good initiative, now they must build roads to make access easier. In most of these places you have to go over extremely dangerous and unpaved paths.

Driving on unpaved roads on jeep's , it has its own Fun :D Its scary and hectic but lovely experience.

The effort I mean show me where the effort has been done like it is being now ? no where credit has to be given when it shall.

PTDC was incorporated back in 1970. Is still the only government organisation actually doing anything noteworthy for tourism in Pakistan. Is also the only substantial effort by any government of Pakistan.

The efforts made by the current government are ad hoc, ill-educated and misguided. Born from laymen rhetoric, completely oblivious to the regions, their needs, and any understanding of what increased tourism entails for them. They are trying to bring in more tourists but have not given an iota of thought to the mechanisms needed to sustain these very very precariously balanced ecosystems, cultures and societies. Why? Because, like the rest of Pakistan, they do not understand tourism or know these regions. Just the domestic tourists will deplete your regions within 10 years. Even their marketing strategy is defunct; they are marketing Pakistan to the leisure tourist. That is not going to go anywhere.

I could keep going on for days. In short, they are doing little and what they are doing is either not needed or will be disastrous for those very fragile regions.

Last edited:
yaar no rangers can not stop them, trust me .. it has to come from Within , People need to understand on their own, only than we will have control over trash .. we also need large Trash can's all over the places .

Driving on unpaved roads on jeep's , it has its own Fun :D Its scary and hectic but lovely experience.
Give them a long bamboo stick. The people will learn very quickly.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom