What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

You do not want to say this to the Americans here. Keep in mind quite a few of us have actual military experience and stationed overseas. Far more than all of the Chinese boys can say for themselves. May be YOU do not know where Korea is.

Always boast about you military experiences. Go ahead if it soothes you ego and make you better at night.

You do not want to say this to the Americans here. Keep in mind quite a few of us have actual military experience and stationed overseas. Far more than all of the Chinese boys can say for themselves. May be YOU do not know where Korea is.

Lol, most nation's nationals have a hard time with this. They do not realise being in the American military means you have travelled the world. I was born and lived (and was deployed too) Europe, been around ME, all over North and South America, had stops in Asia (on my way to Antartica for Operation Deep Freeze no less)

To be in the Chinese Army means you have been too....China (and I greatly doubt a single one of our Chinese posters has a single second of military experience outside of an online environment)

Always boast about you military experiences. Go ahead if it soothes you ego and make you better at night.

Gambit has a deep paranoia of anything to do with Communism, after he was forced to flee from Vietnam as a refugee.

Though I would say to him that today's Vietnam is way more Communist than China is. His homeland deserves his attention more.

China was very weak back then and took on a WHOLE UN TEAM.

They did great given their lowly standing.

No other country in this thread has come close to doing that(Except me being german).

SO you cant take the piss

China did most of the fighting on that side of the war.

So in fact the Chinese had FAR less casualties than the UN forces, even according to your own numbers.

Even despite using the "human wave" tactics, we had significantly fewer losses than the UN forces did.

And that was a 1950's China, when we are the weakest point in our entire history. :azn:

Today, America lets North Korea bomb the crap out of South Korea without doing anything at all. Sinking of the Cheonan, artillery bombardment of South Korean islands, and even North Korea developing nuclear weapons... did the USA intervene to help their close ally South Korea? No.

do you have any perception of reality at all??? i dont care how you try to justify and twist the truth.. the facts and statistics remain the same... china... lost more troops, then south korea and america COMBINED!! thats laughable lol

and hey, dont try to cop out by saying ohh but we.. we ...we used human wave tactics....... that just makes your country look even dumber.... its stupidity.... sure, if you can overun your enemy, good... but just goes to show your leaders dont really care bout the lives on the chinese soldiers... another reason they used those tactics.. is because if china fought like most other countries fight wars,... they would of got flogged and made no progress at all

China was very weak back then and took on a WHOLE UN TEAM.

They did great given their lowly standing.

No other country in this thread has come close to doing that(Except me being german).

SO you cant take the piss

well german was the most advanced and one of the most powerful militaries in the world.. so no.. u cannot come close to it.

sure they did well, their theory, did for a part work... superior numbers and charging at the enemy, either they end up in one on one combat.. or they are forced to retreat..... but still... look how many they lost... pyric victory?? which in the end worked out to no real victory at all.

and your also wrong on no other country can come close to it... well.. even china cannot come close to this... ever heard of Thermopylae?

do you have any perception of reality at all??? i dont care how you try to justify and twist the truth.. the facts and statistics remain the same... china... lost more troops, then south korea and america COMBINED!! thats laughable lol

and hey, dont try to cop out by saying ohh but we.. we ...we used human wave tactics....... that just makes your country look even dumber.... its stupidity.... sure, if you can overun your enemy, good... but just goes to show your leaders dont really care bout the lives on the chinese soldiers... another reason they used those tactics.. is because if china fought like most other countries fight wars,... they would of got flogged and made no progress at all

We had less casualties than the UN forces we were fighting against, that is a fact. :wave: Even DESPITE using human wave tactics.

And we succeeded. North Korea was almost completely gone before we intervened, and after that war North Korea stayed there for the next 50 years. We caused the longest retreat of US military forces in history, the combined UN armies were forced to retreat completely out of North Korea.

Today, North Korea bombs South Korea with impunity, and America does not care. Just like what happened with Georgia.

So how soon can we expect a Chinese Invasion of Taiwan?

Not going to happen. We consider the Taiwanese to be our blood brothers, we are tired of fighting civil wars against our own people.

Peaceful reunification is the goal there.

Even the Taiwanese President himself said that China and Taiwan are: "One country, two areas."

We had less casualties than the UN forces we were fighting against, that is a fact. :wave: Even DESPITE using human wave tactics.

And we succeeded. North Korea was almost completely gone before we intervened, and after that war North Korea stayed there for the next 50 years. We caused the longest retreat of US military forces in history, the combined UN armies were forced to retreat completely out of North Korea.

Today, North Korea bombs South Korea with impunity, and America does not care. Just like what happened with Georgia.

omg i wonder if you have any brains at all.... you try to compare china itself to the whole UN, including south korea... first of all.. if you compare UN forces to china... china lost a hell of a lot more troops then the UN did..... if u add south korea into the mix, sure you lost less... but you cant add south korea and not add north korea too... if you combine both sides completely... chinese - dprk lost a crapload more troops then the UN and south korea..... your mentally warped lol

and you can say ohh we made the us retreat a few hundred miles.. or wateva. wow.. big distance... at least america kicked japans ****, and china got ruled by them lol

omg i wonder if you have any brains at all.... you try to compare china itself to the whole UN, including south korea... first of all.. if you compare UN forces to china... china lost a hell of a lot more troops then the UN did..... if u add south korea into the mix, sure you lost less... but you cant add south korea and not add north korea too... if you combine both sides completely... chinese - dprk lost a crapload more troops then the UN and south korea..... your mentally warped lol

and you can say ohh we made the us retreat a few hundred miles.. or wateva. wow.. big distance... at least america kicked japans ****, and china got ruled by them lol

So says an Indian living in Australia. :lol:

Everyone knows what happens to Indians in Australia.

And regarding the topic, did you even watch the video in the OP? It is the Americans themselves who are being interviewed about it.

So says an Indian living in Australia. :lol:

Everyone knows what happens to Indians in Australia.

And regarding the topic, did you even watch the video in the OP? It is the Americans themselves who are being interviewed about it.

im not indian..or sub continental.. or asian etc

and yes, indians come to australia and study then become taxi drivers and service station attendants.

regarding the topic, no i didnt watch the video, and i dont need to watch that video... i suggest you search the web and read about the korean war, and a variety of documentaries............ and most of all.. keep an open mind... you seem to preach the biased propaganda made by your communist government..... they are not as bad as north korea... kim jong il got a hole in 1 on every hole on a golf course first time he played.. mao would say he hit the ball so hard it bent the golf club and he got a hole in one on the 7th hole when he teed off on the 2nd

im not indian..or sub continental.. or asian etc

and yes, indians come to australia and study then become taxi drivers and service station attendants.

regarding the topic, no i didnt watch the video, and i dont need to watch that video... i suggest you search the web and read about the korean war, and a variety of documentaries............ and most of all.. keep an open mind... you seem to preach the biased propaganda made by your communist government..... they are not as bad as north korea... kim jong il got a hole in 1 on every hole on a golf course first time he played.. mao would say he hit the ball so hard it bent the gold club and he got a hole in one on the 7th hole when he teed off on the 2nd

It was the AMERICANS themselves who were being interviewed in that video. So you, an Indian living in Australia, you know more about the Korean War than the American veterans themselves? :rofl:

It was the AMERICANS themselves who were being interviewed in that video. So you, an Indian living in Australia, you know more about the Korean War than the American veterans themselves? :rofl:

omg... look up the statistics!!! on multiple websites... look up the statistics...

and im australian... im not indian, i have no indian blood in me either..... why dont you go eat some live monkey brains like some of your han chinese brethren do?

omg... look up the statistics!!! on multiple websites... look up the statistics...

and im australian... im not indian, i have no indian blood in me either..... why dont you go eat some live monkey brains like some of your han chinese brethren do?

LOL, you Indian Australians apparently know more about the Korean war than the American veterans themselves. :rofl: (And your writing style is exactly the same as many Indian members here).

I think the Australians have beaten you up too badly, your thinking is warped, and now you think you know more about it than the people who were actually there.

hmm im thinking you watch this doco.. and you have somehow come to the conclusion, probably by misintepretation, that the un lost more troops then the chinese did.. based on the fact you made them retreat from pyongyang? and in some battles, they did lose more troops.. but the fact remains.. out of the total lost on both sides... china for example, lost over 150'000 more troops then the UN did lol...china even lost more troops then the ROK did...thats a fact.. look it up

ok .. i get it.. im arguing against a han retard.. too much inbreeding in your family.. i'll try make it easier for you to understand

chai-knee pee-pall , die mor den A-meh-rick-can pee-pall in kor-ree-arn war!!!

my thinking is based on reality... but from what i can see, you chinese talk so much dribble in here its not funny... you have little perception of reality, you have skewed ideas about pretty much everything.. most of the time you cant debate one on one, im impressed your the only chai-knees who has debated one on one so far, your friends must still be asleep....you grasp at straws and make idiotic refrences based on total fabrications... your truth, ...is so far from the truth ...i dont blame you tho.. you were raised this way.... china is never wrong, wateva it says is 100% truth.. ok little buddy?? make you happy?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom