What's new

Korea wins Math Olympiad

Korean, these exams may hardly give a feel good to Korea/China. talented Indians dont give a shiiit to those exams where they don't get admission in high ranked engineering/medicine/managment colleges. or, bring a top American brand with a high pay and conduct exams worldwide, you will see the Indian scores in those exams similar to the GMAT scores as in my last post #62. whatever techs US has, a very big portion belongs to Indians origins. US dont give even a 'single dollar' to anyone for no reason and if Indian are the highest income group in US, then there is a certain reason, you get the point? :smokin:

LOL , is that what your idiot president teaches you? Now that's one reason your country will always remain a primitive backward country where women are stoned to death. You stupid dumb Persian. Your country is one of the most technologically inferior countries on a planet. Your military uses equipment that the Indian army used in the 1980s. No Iranian has contributed shyte to science and technology , so stop deluding yourself. I doubt anyone in the US even employs Iranians because they know you people will steal the technology and sell it your master , your amazingly stupid president who thinks there are no gays in Iran and that 9/11 was a Mossad conspiracy. Even the most corrupt Indian politicians are not as ******in stupid as your president. I really hope Israel bombs the **** out of you people , that will teach you whose the master and whose the slave. Now shut up stupid persian and go mastarbate to the image of Ahmedinajad.

India:

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Iran:

TEHRAN/IRAN PICTURES - SkyscraperCity

You just went full retard.

@sarthak

Iran did have significant contribution to science in the past.

A lot of things happened in the past. I'm talking about the modern world. 1800s-2000s. Why don't you try to knock some sense into this dumb Iranian who thinks US achievements are the results of Iranians

A lot of things happened in the past. I'm talking about the modern world. 1800s-2000s. Why don't you try to knock some sense into this dumb Iranian who thinks US achievements are the results of Iranians

why should us indians do that?

LOL, Oh look here comes another stupid iranian. Only if posting few pictures could prove a point.

Mumbai Cityscapes II - SkyscraperCity
Kolkata Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity
Pune Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity
Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula Tricityscapes - SkyscraperCity
Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad - SkyscraperCity
Bangalore Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity
Gurgaon Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity
Thane - City of Lakes - SkyscraperCity
Hyderabad & Secunderabad Cityscapes II - SkyscraperCity

Aviation and Airports - SkyscraperCity
Highways and Bridges - SkyscraperCity

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=479379
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=158073
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=126639

Your Tehran looks like a freaking village. The skyscrapercity Indian section probably has 10000 more threads than your iranian subsection. What will they even post about? Tehran's like the only city in your primitive country. India has more than 60 cities with population greater than Tehtran.

Someone please call the Saudi and Israeli members. I'm running out of time arguing with these iranian *****

^ Sarthak.

We all know how clean and developed your cities are. Don't talk nonsense here. Iran's society is much more developed than India's. You should try to see the difference between the Iranian people and the government.

^ Sarthak.

We all know how clean and developed your cities are. Don't talk nonsense here. Iran's society is much more developed than India's. You should try to see the difference between the Iranian people and the government.

Ok Iranian, this is my last post. Indians may be poorer but here's some sort of uncivilised **** that you wouldn't see in India.

********.com - Hanging of two men and a woman in public in Iran - Tabriz **Warning, may offend some viewers**
********.com - Iran -- 5 hanged in Public
Human Rights Watch: Iran: Child Hanged in Public as Ahmadinejad Prepares for his General Assembly Speech

Only if i had more time to waste on you , I would post more videos of public hangings and women being stoned to death. Learn the meaning of a "developed society" first and then talk to me. Since you are an Iranian living in Netherlands , i assume your English skills are pretty messed up and it will be a while before you understand what developed means. Developed society doesn't mean richer. It means a society where people are broad minded and don't do stupid **** like you just witnessed in these videos. Also , if it wasn't for the oil , iran would be just as poor as India.

And please , don't make me post images of other cities of Tehran , they look like ghettos. You have like one good city that you have managed to build with petro dollars , go ask someone else for bragging rights , not me.

Goodnight
:wave:

You idiot. Which part didn't you understand of my sentence about the difference between the people in Iran and the government? Iranians are much more (mentally) civilized than you Indians. All your cities are dirty and you guys have never heard of hygiene. We have the most cleanest cities in Asia, while you cow-loving idiots don't give a damn about how your streets look like. Should I post Indians who bury their daughters alive or stuff like that?

Please post photos of other cities in Iran. Make sure you don't forget cities like Tabriz, Mashad, Esfahan, Shiraz, etc. Compare that to your cities and we shall see.

the toughest/best Math+English test is conducted in GMAT exam which may help you get scholarship from the top B-schools and then you get earn among the highest in world, after having degree from these high ranked MBA colleges. and if we want to see the latest result of GMAT scores in Asia then we have as below:

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (asia)

(note: GMAT score of IIMC is mistakenly written as 500, its even admission cut-off is 700, check it as below:
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta | TOPMBA )

and for North America and Europe, the GMAT score is as below. (here we find few US's institutes above 700 'average' score as people under scholarship program, mainly indians, have raised the overall 'average' GMAT score.)

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (North America)

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (Europe)

you are damn wrong! GMAT math is equivalent to high school standard at best in China. English is demanding tasks for Chinese (or East Asian) students. indians score well on GMAT because of low math requirements and indians have no other language to resort to for a better living other than English so literally English is the first language in a sense.

Please rearrange this nonsense into a sense, if that even possible.

you are taking my admonitions into your heart!

you are damn wrong! GMAT math is equivalent to high school standard at best in China. English is demanding tasks for Chinese (or East Asian) students. indians score well on GMAT because of low math requirements and indians have no other language to resort to for a better living other than English so literally English is the first language in a sense.

you are taking my admonitions into your heart!

Oh Ho, i wonder a talented High School passed person from China, like you is wasting time on PDF while if you may secure scholarship for any of the US's top management schools then you will be among the over $400,000 income group, just suddenly on the campus recruitment itself, with a very bright future with the firms who hire management professionals from these top ranked US's firms. did you ever tried to check, how many from CHina get admission in these 'Top Ranked' US's colleges? see the news as below, for Indians its 13% of total numbers in these 'Top Ranked' Technical/Medicines and management institutes..........

in between 0.00min to 0.20min, "Indians are killing us." and why, explained in between 0.30min to 1.00min :hang2:

im on this forum due to certain reasons while most of you are students of 20s and dont want to think for career progress, and think that world/ technologies, are made by just High School passed people :hitwall:. and why surprise, one day we had a survey that over 80% of PDF are under 20s, if i remember correctly. and if you people may spend some time on study, other than discussing politics, here then not among the top ranked then at least among the middle ranked college you people may get in, out the time you all waste here because your parents are paying expanses anyhow.......

Last edited by a moderator:
the toughest/best Math+English test is conducted in GMAT exam which may help you get scholarship from the top B-schools and then you get earn among the highest in world, after having degree from these high ranked MBA colleges. and if we want to see the latest result of GMAT scores in Asia then we have as below:

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (asia)

(note: GMAT score of IIMC is mistakenly written as 500, its even admission cut-off is 700, check it as below:
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta | TOPMBA )

and for North America and Europe, the GMAT score is as below. (here we find few US's institutes above 700 'average' score as people under scholarship program, mainly indians, have raised the overall 'average' GMAT score.)

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (North America)

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TOPMBA (Europe)

LOL at idiot who compared gmat with this maths olympiad, any tom dick and harry can enter Gmat where as maths olympiad selection is that you have to be the best in order to enter.

LOL at idiot who compared gmat with this maths olympiad, any tom dick and harry can enter Gmat where as maths olympiad selection is that you have to be the best in order to enter.

Genius, could you please let us know the selection criterion of the participants, representing their countries in "Olympiad"? i mean, if India is keen to send Leander Peas then they know this man may secure at least a bronze for India in tennis, somehow. but what was the criterion of selecting 'representatives' of the countries for this "Math Olympiad"? there is a criterion of GMAT exam conducted on international level, which is available for the students of whole world, get qualified and have high career..... similar to GRE for engineering and one for medicines on international level, mainly US's/EU's/Canadian/AUstralian universities accept applicants on these scores. but how did they conducted this "Math Olympiad"?

one day we had a news that UN found Indian kids second last ranked who didnt know how to read or write in english also. and then we argued, "now english is the first language in Indian schools so UN picked those kids who dont get access to primary school in India also, obviously?" is this "Math Olympiad" also conducted in the same way? :what:

Oh Ho, i wonder a talented High School passed person from China, like you is wasting time on PDF while if you may secure scholarship for any of the US's top management schools then you will be among the over $400,000 income group, just suddenly on the campus recruitment itself, with a very bright future with the firms who hire management professionals from these top ranked US's firms. did you ever tried to check, how many from CHina get admission in these 'Top Ranked' US's colleges? see the news as below, for Indians its 13% of total numbers in these 'Top Ranked' Technical/Medicines and management institutes..........

im on this forum due to certain reasons while most of you are students of 20s and dont want to think for career progress, and think that world/ technologies, are made by just High School passed people :hitwall:. and why surprise, one day we had a survey that over 80% of PDF are under 20s, if i remember correctly. and if you people may spend some time on study, other than discussing politics, here then not among the top ranked then at least among the middle ranked college you people may get in, out the time you all waste here because your parents are paying expanses anyhow.......

dont divert your losing argument. you had better quoted GRE for a closer comparison, but not by very much against Math Olympiad Standards. You've revealed yourself or just too 'smart" to see GMAT math is too difficult!

I am only average among my peers! I'll take your compliment anyway!

Genius, could you please let us know the selection criterion of the participants, representing their countries in "Olympiad"? i mean, if India is keep to send Leander Peas then they know this man may secure at least a bronze for India in tennis, somehow. but what was the criterion of selecting 'representatives' of the countries for this "Math Olympiad"? there is a criterion of GMAT exam conducted on international level, which is available for the students of whole world, get qualified and have high career..... similar to GRE for engineering and one for medicines on international level, mainly US's/EU's/Canadian/AUstralian universities accept applicants on these scores. but how did they conducted this "Math Olympiad"?

one day we had a news that UN found Indian kids second last ranked who didnt know how to read or write in english also. and then we argued, "now english is the first language in Indian schools so UN picked those kids who dont get access to primary school in India also, obviously?" is this "Math Olympiad" also conducted in the same way? :what:

as I said indians excel in their English proficiency (over East Asian students) . so gaining huge points on GMAT scores ESPECIALLY in THE VOCABULARY PART - in which the indians have a very strong tradition of excellence (spelling bees)!. Haha, you have exposed your credentials again!

dont divert your losing argument. you had better quoted GRE for a closer comparison, but not by very much against Math Olympiad Standards. You've revealed yourself or just too 'smart" to see GMAT math is too difficult!!

look, as per the scores, IIMA/ IIMB of India have average of 770, 780 out of 800. in top US's universities, its close to 700, which is high mainly because of overseas students who get admission there due to very high marks, raising overall scores above 700 for the top universities of US. and in case of top Chinese management colleges, the scores are close to, 500 to 600 out of 800. hence, it depends, somewhere GMAT is easier and somewhere hard.......:coffee:

I am only average among my peers! I'll take your compliment anyway!

as I said indians excel in their English proficiency (over East Asian students) . so gaining huge points on GMAT scores ESPECIALLY in THE VOCABULARY PART - in which the indians have a very strong tradition of excellence (spelling bees)!. Haha, you have exposed your credentials again
yes GRE for engineering also have similar type of problems but it keeps few physics/engineering related problems also. and one exam for medicines, I dont know about it........

and look, if you conduct test of TOEFL/IELTS in US/UK/Australia type english speaking countries also, its hard for them also to score above 70% in these exams. vocabulary is also a test, isn't it?

anyway, look like you people are struggling with these test nowdays...... how many attampts you people have taken on these tests till now????

Back
Top Bottom