What's new

Koi Tabdeeli ati hai tu Neechay Beetabi hoti hai | Firdous Ashiq Awan links earth quake with Tabdeel

and she is representing PTI Govt???? IK should take notice.

She is currently serving as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Information and Broadcasting, in office since 18 April 2019.

mama ay Sialkot di sherni ah koi mazak nai wa
and who will take notice of Ik ?

and who will take notice of Ik ?
You, the Public who voted for IK and NS and Zardari. If notices were taken all along last 30 -40 years Pakistan would not have been in this condition.

are we taking notices, when, and how we reach here today. Everyone was sleeping when car/bus kept going on the wrong road and when reach to a stop/milestone and driver changed for further journey, all are awake and blaming the new driver....

samajh aai ya agli v gai????

we all are concerned but, but conveniently ignoring how we reach to this point....baqi lagay raho....saray muft day mahireen...annay wah

Zaid Hamid ko pakra do. ek teer so do namonon ka shikaar
Wo aa gaya to aap ka Jang ka shouk jaldi pora ho jai ga......wo to kab se tayyar hai....aap hi fassadi log sath nahi detay..

wo nahi ata. ap apna saans bahaal karlo
saans to bahaal hi hai, saans to aap ka phoola hua hai jang jang ka shor macha macha kay.....hum to saans ko sahi waqt kay liyay bacha kay rakhay huay hain....jab time aai ga aap ki batti uchal uchal kar waisay hi gool ho chuki ho gi....hosla racko..

saans to bahaal hi hai, saans to aap ka phoola hua hai jang jang ka shor macha macha kay.....hum to saans ko sahi waqt kay liyay bacha kay rakhay huay hain....jab time aai ga aap ki batti uchal uchal kar waisay hi gool ho chuki ho gi....hosla racko..

zameen phatt pari per to sangdil hi raha

In Allah only, I know He will not leave Pakistan alone, rest is deception and greed of power , unfortunately as a nation we have failed to produce leaders, thanks to establishment,

The one who created us and to whom we return.
P.S:-Thinking that someone spending billions on election for victory,would just come and serve you is utter foolishness.That's against human nature.

Allah often implements His will through people. You have to trust someone. This story comes to mind:

A man was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help. Soon a man in a rowboat came by and shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you." The stranded man shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me." So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The man in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you." To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith." So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety." To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith." So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

zameen phatt pari per to sangdil hi raha
in trying situations jazbati aadmi kabhi sahi faisla nahi kar sakta....sangdili kaho ka aqalmandi marzi hai....in any disastrous situation, first rule is to secure yourself first and then help and assist others.....

jab germany jatay ho to cute si air hostess methi methi zuban mae bolti hai na.....pehlay khud phir bachay...

aap jaisay fasadi sari qoum ko jang /aag mae dakail kay ...mar gaya mar gaya aag aag chilla rahay hotay hai......magar bahar kharay ho kar...

in trying situations jazbati aadmi kabhi sahi faisla nahi kar sakta....sangdili kaho ka aqalmandi marzi hai....in any disastrous situation, first rule is to secure yourself first and then help and assist others.....

jab germany jatay ho to cute si air hostess methi methi zuban mae bolti hai na.....pehlay khud phir bachay...

aap jaisay fasadi sari qoum ko jang /aag mae dakail kay ...mar gaya mar gaya aag aag chilla rahay hotay hai......magar bahar kharay ho kar...

He is doing exactly what you are saying. Cozing upto the West to save his own seat.

baqi agar itna hi chubhhan hai hamse to mulk badar kardo

He is doing exactly what you are saying. Cozing upto the West to save his own seat.

baqi agar itna hi chubhhan hai hamse to mulk badar kardo
I think you are talking about NS/Zardari.....

Ye mulk sab ka hai, koi kisi ko mulk badar nahi kr sakta.......aap apna kaam kartay raho Allah kay faisloon se lartay raho....

I think you are talking about NS/Zardari.....

Ye mulk sab ka hai, koi kisi ko mulk badar nahi kr sakta.......aap apna kaam kartay raho Allah kay faisloon se lartay raho....

Allah ka faisla Allah janay. Aap kabse ravi ban gaye?

Allah ka faisla Allah janay. Aap kabse ravi ban gaye?
jantay hum sab hain, kuch qabool kartay hain faisla aur judgement kaam khatam honay aur nateja dekh kar detay hain...aur kuch inkaar kartay hain aur khud sab se baray munsif ban jatay hain..

jantay hum sab hain, kuch qabool kartay hain faisla aur judgement kaam khatam honay aur nateja dekh kar detay hain...aur kuch inkaar kartay hain aur khud sab se baray munsif ban jatay hain..

to sood ki shara barhwaden phir se?

Back
Top Bottom