What's new

Firdous Ashiq Awan sacked for embezzlement, overreach of powers: sources

Saboot ya koi trail hi laa den
Beta introspection, trail bhi milay gi aur Saboot bhi; choron or haram-khors kay jhunday utha rukhnay say tu zameer bhi murdah ho jata hai.

qanoon ko hath lekar apne mujhe dehshatgard sabit karna hai?
Yeh bhi sirf, 'YABLEE' hi hay; you only deliberately avoiding the actual answer against major corrupt/chors/haram-khors of Pakistan. I could judge your 'intellectual' type show-off character. I think you should visit some good psychiatrist rather than wasting time here at PDF.

Beta introspection, trail bhi milay gi aur Saboot bhi; choron or haram-khors kay jhunday utha rukhnay say tu zameer bhi murdah ho jata hai.

yani koi saboot nahi mila aur koi trail nahi. sirf mila ek baasi nara e mastana
Yeh bhi sirf, 'YABLEE' hi hay; you only deliberately avoiding the actual answer against major corrupt/chors/haram-khors of Pakistan. I could judge your 'intellectual' type show-off character. I think you should visit some good psychiatrist rather than wasting time here at PDF.

ehsaas program offers therapy too?

yani koi saboot nahi mila aur koi trail nahi. sirf mila ek baasi nara e mastana
Beta Saboot k lye ja ker kisi mizar per dhamal dalna.

ehsaas program offers therapy too?
Again 'YABLEE' avoiding stand against corrupts/haram-khors.
Yes Mr 'Mister Intellectual' al-maroof-bah Al-Sidd & now Ex Retired Troll; you will also get Peeli-Taxi and BISP funds - enjoy or Zameer ko Thapkyan dayna na bhoolna k kaheen jag jaye.

Beta Saboot k lye ja ker kisi mizar per dhamal dalna.
so you accuse me of having multiple ids and the proof of that is to be found in some shrine?

ye konsa islami nizam raij kardia hai apne?
you will also get Peeli-Taxi and BISP funds - enjoy or Zameer ko Thapkyan dayna na bhoolna k kaheen jag jaye.

Tesla Taxis and E-Rickshaw schemes are fine too uncle. sabr shukr karlenge

PTI may be bad when it comes to choices like her & the current CM of Punjab.

But nothing beats N-League. An Army of Crooks. [heard lil' Sharif wanted to rush back to big bro after his plans tumbled].

Fawad Chaudhry is Rock Star.
Why are people after fawad chaudry..i dont know much but seems like pretty decent guy..
The current CM looks like a decent guy too..sure he cant break mikes but otherwise seems fine...
Policy making dependents upon other factors not personality but politically they need someone more "engaging" and "chrisma"

Nahi wo cctv footages se to main ampresd hoi thi. Agar koi meetha bhi chori kar sakta hai to talented hain

lòooooooooooo karlo gall

mitthe se sugar wapis nikaal kar mafia ko bechne ka ilzaam bhi laga do

i think it is due to pressure of military otherwise ik was ok with her,army might had made it clear that corruption during such difficult economic condition will result in security threat to Pakistan and cannot be tolerated

Back
Top Bottom