What's new

Firdous Ashiq Awan sacked for embezzlement, overreach of powers: sources

Being removed from the post merely does not abdicate the government from accountability.

oh please, just because we have ability to type doesn't mean that we must type something.

in a country where there is no accountability, no judicial system worth mentioning, where there is no power with the prime minister, where every 99 out of 100 are corrupt (i mean entire population). This accountability is enough to at least remove the corrupt.

if there is only one person doing a tiny bit of goodness then its you job to appreciate it before he even gives up.

oh please, just because we have ability to type doesn't mean that we must type something.

in a country where there is no accountability, no judicial system worth mentioning, where there is no power with the prime minister, where every 99 out of 100 are corrupt (i mean entire population). This accountability is enough to at least remove the corrupt.

if there is only one person doing a tiny bit of goodness then its you job to appreciate it before he even gives up.

kyon time waste kara apne is post per?

If I change one person to think my way

aur phir dekhte hi dekhte tamaam alam e insan apke ghulaam hojayenge. waqt ka payya ghoomta rahega phir ek container per hawa chalegi aur sab tamam

ISLAMABAD: Recently removed from office, Firdous Ashiq Awan has been sacked for attempting to embezzle state funds, overreaching her powers and making political appointments, sources privy to the situation informed ARY News on Monday.

Sources claimed that the former Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Media and Broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan tried to take 10% commission from government advertising budget, made political appointments in Pakistan Television (PTV) exceeding its requirement on the quota.

Sources also revealed that the former special assistant had 2 guards and a total of 9 servants and 3 state cars with her which she had not sought permission for.

Sources entailed that Firdous Ashiq Awan also inducted a sweeper and guar for personal usage from the PTV job quota.

It is believed that when the report was submitted to the Prime Minister of Pakistan for review, she was instantly removed from office.

The federal government earlier in the day named Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Senator Shibli Faraz as the new information minister.

As per details, the government de-notified Firdous Ashiq Awan as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting and appointed Asim Saleem Bajwa in her place.

Source: https://arynews.tv/en/inside-story-of-firdous-ashiq-awans-removal/

This is very good news, finally there is accountability.

I pray for Imran Khan, whole nation is behind you this Ramazan praying daily.

Our nation must rise up and chase all the dogs in our midst.

Only PTI can do this. Imran Khan Zindabad.

This is very good news, finally there is accountability.

I pray for Imran Khan, whole nation is behind you this Ramazan praying daily.

Our nation must rise up and chase all the dogs in our midst.

Only PTI can do this. Imran Khan Zindabad.

ilaaj hai apka koi?

Puttar Haji, dosoron k bayan ko taror-maror kar pesh karnay ki teri aadat na budleen, keep it up.
Zahir hai corrupt/chor ka bhi raziq ALLAH SWT hi hain, did I contested it?
Yeh insan ki zimadary hai k rasta kon sa chunta hai haram ya Hilal.

suwar or sood khanay per kia hudd lagti hai?

May be that's why you have multiple IDs :lol:.

ye bhi saajish ap hi benaqaab karenge.

Haji Puttar, direct your question to those convicts enjoying in London, both tastes in addition to looted money of Pakistan - un say poochtay dar lagta hai kya?
Such ka samna karnay say kyoon katratay ho?

PM portal requires CNIC number to be given. Maybe that's why people are afraid of mass surveillance

Back
Top Bottom