What's new

Firdous Ashiq Awan sacked for embezzlement, overreach of powers: sources

Beta G, Lagta hai 'Hinduvta' k dramon k liyay bhi kafi zaoq-o-shaoq rakhtay ho ... !
'Tableegh' ka lafz istimal kartay tu acha tha.

sabki baari aegi chacha...apne itni duayen maangi hai.. allah zaror qabool karega

sabki baari aegi chacha...apne itni duayen maangi hai.. allah zaror qabool karega

Beta G listen, 'logon ka maal khanay walon or unka sath denay walon ko ALLAH SWT bhi muaaf nahin karen gey'
Haqooq-al-Abaad ka muamla hai ... koi 'El-Sidd' ka tamasha thora hai?

Beta G listen, 'logon ka maal khanay walon or unka sath denay walon ko ALLAH SWT bhi muaaf nahin karen gey'
Haqooq-al-Abaad ka muamla hai ... koi 'El-Sidd' ka tamasha thora hai?

to apke huqooq mil gaye aapa kay janay se?

Mutlab corruption may Pakistani khawateen bhi murdoon kay shana bashana chul rahi hain.

apke bhi fake beauty parlor accounts hain?

Ayyan Ali per sabke parr jalte hain or Mehwish Hayat kab tak money laundering karegi, she so tired.

Have heard several shocking tales about this cow, apparently even petty thievery is an old habit.
You should have witnessed the kind of language she used to speak on screen, when she wasn't the PM's minister's special assistant. There was a video is which she was hurling extreme abuses during a live show.

apke bhi fake beauty parlor accounts hain?

Ayyan Ali per sabke parr jalte hain or Mehwish Hayat kab tak money laundering karegi, she so tired.
I knew about Ayyan but is the Mahwish thing true?

We are setting a very wrong precedent here. I was no fan of apa Firdous and really wanted her to be sacked from her position. But the new appointee isn’t very pragmatic.

IK seriously needs to put all his ducks in a row... (something that should have happened long ago..)

Being removed from the post merely does not abdicate the government from accountability.
Being removed from a post and a report in a paper based on 'anonymous sources' is not an establishment of guilt either.

If the charges reported have any merit, there will likely be an investigation. At the moment, given the history of incorrect reporting in the Pakistani media, we need to wait for additional details from official sources.

have any merit

So you are telling me it was merit in first place that landed her this role?

I have no intention of blaming the media as part of government policy to hide the naked truth. PM has the information ministry reserved to himself like those before him held multiple portfolios in their quest for absolute authority in Pakistan.

I knew about Ayyan but is the Mahwish thing true?

poch lo dentist se kitna percent leta hai xordari usse hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom