What's new

Koi Tabdeeli ati hai tu Neechay Beetabi hoti hai | Firdous Ashiq Awan links earth quake with Tabdeel

Flag continues shifting from Shah to Firdous to Fawad to Hafeez to JKT.

Seems like he has studied old tactics or has hired some old man for advice.

He running out of time,public is not happy from times of Zardari and it's going on peak.

I wonder what will happen to his supporters

these people's are in Direct war with Allah subhana talla, ya Allah hum log inkay sath nahi hain Ay Allah humko inki nafarmanio ki saza mat Dena, Ay Allah main istagfar krta hu Ay Allah main Apki Rehmat ka talab gar hu , Allah main ye Dil sy keh rha hu Tu Dillon ky hall janta hu , ay Allah hum pay reham Wala muamlafa farma, Ay Allah main inlogon sy khud ko alag karta hu,

you people's didn't get her at all , she was trying to say that due to this deception of Tabdeeli by Agent Imran and blind trust of mentally retards on Ik is now gone beyond the tolerance of Heavens thats why Now Allah Subhana Talla is sending you indicators to dissociate from these traitors, @Retired Troll @MUSTAKSHAF ,

you people's didn't get her at all , she was trying to say that due to this deception of Tabdeeli by Agent Imran and blind trust of mentally retards on Ik is now gone beyond the tolerance of Heavens thats why Now Allah Subhana Talla is sending you indicators to dissociate from these traitors, @Retired Troll @MUSTAKSHAF ,
Trusting him before election was good but after one year trusting him is like making fool out of one's ownself.

Last edited:
She is moun phat and idiot and should not be given any role in govt matters.

I admit I trusted him and I was fool, I don't feel any shame in accepting my mistake, may Allah forgive me , ameen

May I ask, in whom now you are placing your trust.

Trusting him before election was good but after one year trusting himbis like making fool out of one's ownself.

You should suggest some alternate also, in whom people can place their trust.

May I ask, in whom now you are placing your trust.
In Allah only, I know He will not leave Pakistan alone, rest is deception and greed of power , unfortunately as a nation we have failed to produce leaders, thanks to establishment,

and she is representing PTI Govt???? IK should take notice.

She is currently serving as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Information and Broadcasting, in office since 18 April 2019.

mama ay Sialkot di sherni ah koi mazak nai wa

You should suggest some alternate also, in whom people can place their trust.
The one who created us and to whom we return.
P.S:-Thinking that someone spending billions on election for victory,would just come and serve you is utter foolishness.That's against human nature.

hukum karen

Back
Top Bottom