What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Yet you won't see a single Turkish flag raised by a Kurd in Northern Kurdistan.
There are flags everywhere in the southeastern Turkey. In schools, hospitals, gas stations, police stations, army buildings, state buildings.

I don't care if kurds don't hoist our colors. They are living and are going to live under the crimson flag.

And Kurdistan will be created in Turkey. If not now, it will be within a couple of decades.
Make it "a couple of millenia" then we have deal.

Sweet dreams. :sleep:

No, you should face reality. Kurds will become the majority of the population in Turkey within a couple of decades due to high fertility rate, and they are increasingly becoming more nationalistic as well. You failed to assimilate Kurds into Turks, and now you are facing a divided Turkey in the long-term.

rudaw-tv-kurdistan-harita-hava-durumu.jpg
image.jpg

No, you should face reality. Kurds will become the majority of the population in Turkey within a couple of decades due to high fertility rate, and they are increasingly becoming more nationalistic as well. You failed to assimilate Kurds into Turks, and now you are facing a divided Turkey in the long-term.
Still dreaming, meanwhile Diyarbakir today. :)

shall we ask Arnold and Medvev? :)

BwsNM-9CEAAYjts.jpg
how do you know if it isn't photoshop, looks like a child's map do you think politicians use a child's map to describe anything ?

41d32cbbc334bcf12b04.jpeg

dmitry-medvedev-arnold-schwarzenegger-2010-10-11-7-50-38.jpg

this is what happens when you follow Rudaw and have friends that chew Rudaw BS 24/7, you end up believing such BS.
image.jpg

Still dreaming, meanwhile Diyarbakir today. :)

Like I said, occupied Kurdistan. The only way you guys could have a presence over there is with force. There is no love among the people in Diyarbakir for Turkey or Turks.

This is how Diyarbakir really is:

Iraqi Kurds being greeted by Northern Kurds (occupied by Turkey):

Mardin:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

B1HzMo4IAAMGynJ.jpg

Kiziltepe:

image.jpg

B1ISnmXCUAA63je.jpg:large
How come that the kurds are occupied by turks it was the ottomans who brought you in after the Safavids kicked you in exchange for the Turkmens in Anatolia

Like I said, occupied Kurdistan. The only way you guys could have a presence over there is with force. There is no love among the people in Diyarbakir for Turkey or Turks.

next cheap and easy country iron...:-) when they are finished with syria irons turn... good luck...

This is newruz celebration, doesnt mean everyone there is a separatists, look at the pkk protests, never so many people only a couple thousand trouble makers.

Don't assume that every Kurd in Turkey are seperatist like you.

How come that the kurds are occupied by turks it was the ottomans who brought you in after the Safavids kicked you in exchange for the Turkmens in Anatolia

The presence of Indo-European people in Anatolia precedes the presence of pseudo-Mongolian people such as the Turkmens. Turks are occupying Kurdish lands, and this land will be liberated at some point.

Like I said keep dreaming my STATELESS Kurd friend

This is newruz celebration, doesnt mean everyone there is a separatists, look at the pkk protests, never so many people only a couple thousand trouble makers.

You have millions of Kurds waving PKK and other Kurdish-related flags, while not one Turkish flag is being seen. That says enough.

You have millions of Kurds waving PKK and other Kurdish-related flags, while not one Turkish flag is being seen. That says enough.
I see only 3-4 pkk flags thats the equivalent of separatists among Kurds all over Turkey, 15 million Kurds would have allready got their independence if they really wanted.
Even your wanna be independent KRG is highly dependent on Turkey what are you dreaming about?

Back
Top Bottom