What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

rudaw-tv-kurdistan-harita-hava-durumu.jpg
Ops this map only in the imagination of the mountain goats I don't see it on world maps!!

I guess they didn't like the real enemies of the Kurdish nation driving on Kurdish roads on Kurdish land:P
That's the wrong with you guys... always the traitor no matter what....

Also, PKK killed an unarmed soldier today, while he was shopping with his wife in the city center..... Always the traitors and back-stabbers.

Many of you already do and so do you. No need to deny hatred for Kurds with reasonable reasons to. I mean how can someone dismiss to great tite "mountain turk"?

Who Kak Davutoglu? :) With that beautiful Kurdish flag behind him?

Isn't it funny how Leyla Zana was imprisoned for 7 years for speaking Kurdish?

Hypocrite.
Yeah sure, you separatists understand only one language, Allahu akbar booom, now go and cry me a river ungrateful parasite.

Last edited:
shall we ask Arnold and Medvev? :)

BwsNM-9CEAAYjts.jpg

how do you know if it isn't photoshop, looks like a child's map do you think politicians use a child's map to describe anything ?

41d32cbbc334bcf12b04.jpeg

dmitry-medvedev-arnold-schwarzenegger-2010-10-11-7-50-38.jpg

this is what happens when you follow Rudaw and have friends that chew Rudaw BS 24/7, you end up believing such BS.

Last edited:
how do you know if it isn't photoshop, looks like a child's map do you think politicians use a child's map to describe anything ?

this is what happens when you follow Rudaw and have friends that chew Rudaw BS 24/7, you end up believing such BS.

of course it's photoshop, think I'm blind ,omg. you think I take what that prick got in his mind as important or something? there is only one way to reply to people like him

btw your Finance Minister speaks very highly of Rudaw :) Something you should to :)

of course it's photoshop, think I'm blind ,omg. you think I take what that prick got in his mind as important or something? there is only one way to reply to people like him
you are liar also belly dancer .wild nationalism causes mental deficiency :-)

Iraqi Kurds being greeted by Northern Kurds (occupied by Turkey):

Mardin:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

B1HzMo4IAAMGynJ.jpg

Kiziltepe:

image.jpg

B1ISnmXCUAA63je.jpg:large

Imagine al that soldiers corpse come back:-).

lullululululululululluuluuuuuuu like the pikeke...

Since 1071. :azn:

Yet you won't see a single Turkish flag raised by a Kurd in Northern Kurdistan. And Kurdistan will be created in Turkey. If not now, it will be within a couple of decades.

Back
Top Bottom