What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Where is northern Kurdistan I don't see it

rudaw-tv-kurdistan-harita-hava-durumu.jpg

isn't it symbolic to see the Kurdish Army driving through Northern Kurdistan to reach Western Kurdistan? :)

Seeing such comment i almost want to support Isis, but dont be happy too much who knows maybe tomorrow someone with more balls than Erdogan comes to power and shows you something really symbolic.

Peshmerga passing thru North Kurdistan to Kobani

B1HfnL4IcAAlRHT.jpg

Thats a big crowd. IS in deep trouble it seems. There are reports that FSA will be fighting along Kurds against ISIS.

Seeing such comment i almost want to support Isis, but dont be happy too much who knows maybe tomorrow someone with more balls than Erdogan comes to power and shows you something really symbolic.

Many of you already do and so do you. No need to deny hatred for Kurds with reasonable reasons to. I mean how can someone dismiss to great tite "mountain turk"?

Who Kak Davutoglu? :) With that beautiful Kurdish flag behind him?

Isn't it funny how Leyla Zana was imprisoned for 7 years for speaking Kurdish?

Biji Kurdistan! Thats not Turkish land but Kurdistan!

Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Kobane is a Syrian city. It belongs to the Syrian Arab Republic. It's NOT a Kurdish city. Never has been. Just because YPG took it over earlier this years does NOT mean it is a Kurdish city.

[

Many of you already do and so do you. No need to deny hatred for Kurds with reasonable reasons to. I mean how can someone dismiss to great tite "mountain turk"?

Who Kak Davutoglu? :) With that beautiful Kurdish flag behind him?

Isn't it funny how Leyla Zana was imprisoned for 7 years for speaking Kurdish?

Hypocrite jash.

your or pkk aim is not kurdish rights dont lie but establish great kurdistan be caitous we have deep state :azn:

I only see the symbolic importance
Let them enjoy the moment. IS has 20.000 armed men in the zone between Aleppo and Tel Abiad, while FSA and Peshmerga have max. 200+200.

20000 vs. +-500

I certainly don't hope they will just enter through the border. I'm hoping for a Kohima but I don't think we will see big changes unless we see big advancements from the east and west. From Mabroukah advancing on Gire Spi(Til Abyad) with the weaponry Peshmerga brought with US airstrikes and from there push heavy on Kobane. That's the old way. Sure they take back the town, then what? They are still locked and perhaps next week IS attacks with suiciders from all directions and attack once again.

[

your or pkk aim is not kurdish rights dont lie but establish great kurdistan be caitous we have deep state :azn:

yes. the only reason Ocalan was released while all the other founding members weren't was because his wife was the daughter of a high ranking MIT official if you didn't know

I only see the symbolic importance

I certainly don't hope they will just enter through the border. I'm hoping for a Kohima but I don't think we will see big changes unless we see big advancements from the east and west. From Mabroukah advancing on Gire Spi(Til Abyad) with the weaponry Peshmerga brought with US airstrikes and from there push heavy on Kobane. That's the old way. Sure they take back the town, then what? They are still locked and perhaps next week IS attacks with suiciders from all directions and attack once again.

Once Peshmerga enters Ayn al-Arab, do you think that they would have free room to move around? If things got worse, would they escape to Turkey? But but but that would be humiliating...

Secondly, Peshmerga stuck in Zummar, they are taking selfies with road signs at the entry of Zummar. If they pass Zummar, I am sure they drive max. speed to Mabroukah.

Kobane is a Syrian city. It belongs to the Syrian Arab Republic. It's NOT a Kurdish city. Never has been. Just because YPG took it over earlier this years does NOT mean it is a Kurdish city.

Love how you guys still infest your minds with facts based on some random drawings by french and brittish imperialists. The Syrian Arab Republic is not one country and it is certainly not one nation. Your baathist reforms didn't seem to work, sorry bro.

Love how you guys still infest your minds with facts based on some random drawings by french and brittish imperialists. The Syrian Arab Republic is not one country and it is certainly not one nation. Your baathist reforms didn't seem to work, sorry bro.

Which flag flies at the UN headquarters? Yeah that's right. I'm talking about

syria_grunge_flag_by_think0-d2rwit7.jpg

Biji Kurdistan! Thats not Turkish land but Kurdistan!
they will come back in body bags and the rest of them will keep crying for more Turkish involvement. I for one am glad that they are going to die for Turkish interest.

Once Peshmerga enters Ayn al-Arab, do you think that they would have free room to move around? If things got worse, would they escape to Turkey? But but but that would be humiliating...

Secondly, Peshmerga stuck in Zummar, they are taking selfies with road signs at the entry of Zummar. If they pass Zummar, I am sure they drive max. speed to Mabroukah.

That's why I only enjoy the symbolic importance of it. Strategically, it's suicide and I certainly hope they have more things on mind than they are showing the cameras.

Zummar u say?:

Also Peshmerga reports they control the strategic roads between Zummar, Mosul, Tilafar and plans future attacks to liberate Til Afer and from there on Shingal.

Which flag flies at the UN headquarters? Yeah that's right. I'm talking about

syria_grunge_flag_by_think0-d2rwit7.jpg

that's strange, I don't see it anywhere from Derik to Efrin, neither from the iraqi border crossings all the way to Aleppo and many other places, are you sure you didn't forget these flags?

Kurdish-flag-carried-in-Amude.jpeg

Flag_of_the_National_Council_of_Syria.svg

irs-isis-flag.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's very symbolic. A gesture from Turkey to Kurds. But Kurds in that crowd hurled stones to Turkish soldiers who were providing security to Kurdish vehicles....

I guess they didn't like the real enemies of the Kurdish nation driving on Kurdish roads on Kurdish land:P

Back
Top Bottom