What's new

Kishore Kumar vs Mohammad Rafi

Kishore vs Rafi

• kishore kumar

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Mohd Rafi

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
only charsis, losers in love, failure in exam will listen to that song..

edot.. trust me !!!

trust me mate, those who love URDU poetry especially ghazals love this song very much. It's the magnificent lyrics and voice that has made this song famouse. Since you dont know a dime about urdu poetry and ghazal singing, so people like you always attribute such songs to charsis, loosers etc etc

this song depicts the unexpected turns the live takes. When we are so close to our goal, an unexpected turn and we are back to square one. The highs and lows of of faith. . . Your shallow thinking can not comprehend the deep meaning of this song

Qismat ki khoobi dekhiye tooti kahaa kamand

do chaar haath jab keh lab-e- bam reh gaya"

Mohammad Rafi does not even come close to Kishore Kumar. If Mohammad Rafi is 8.5/10 then Kishore Kumar is 10/10

trust me mate, those who love URDU poetry especially ghazals love this song very much. It's the magnificent lyrics and voice that has made this song famouse. Since you dont know a dime about urdu poetry and ghazal singing, so people like you always attribute such songs to charsis, loosers etc etc

this song depicts the unexpected turns the live takes. When we are so close to our goal, an unexpected turn and we are back to square one. The highs and lows of of faith. . . Your shallow thinking can not comprehend the deep meaning of this song
hehe... kya kare yaar.. have you heard 'sarkhailo khatiya jaada lage', 'tujhe mirchi lagi to main kya karon', "a aa ee,oo oo ooo" ??

listen to classics produced from David dhawan/govinda factory.. everything else is useless

I (dis) like most The great 'Anu malick'....."koi roke sanam mai ruk na pau, tere piche dauda aau....chumbak tu chumbak tuuu".....

Na funkaar tuj sa ...tere baad aaya
mohammad rafi tu ...bahuth yaad aaya

no............

Manna Dey was more versatile than both Kishore and Rafi Saab....

Just listen to songs.........

Ek chatoor Naar Badi Hoshiyaar...............Brahmachari

and

Yeh mere pyare watan, Yeh mere bichade chaman ..........Kabuliwala

Mater Class

no............

Manna Dey was more versatile than both Kishore and Rafi Saab....

Just listen to songs.........

Ek chatoor Naar Badi Hoshiyaar...............Brahmachari

and

Yeh mere pyare watan, Yeh mere bichade chaman ..........Kabuliwala

Mater Class

Didnt he also sing the "Kasme Wade pyar wafa ..."...that was also agr8....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafi was a singer....but just a very good singer.
Kishore was a singer, actor and all round genius..

Very true, but purely as a singer, Rafi was da man, no doubt about it. Sure he couldn't have been Kishore; nobody could have been Kishore, even his vaguely disapproving elder brother Ashok Kumar.

Pakistani and Indians have different tastes. Since i'm a Pakistani, i will always say Pakistanis are the best! :P

both are gud.......but if i had to chose one the it will be Rafi
Rafi was more technical where as kishore da was more into improvisation and creating new stuff by mixing Classical with western

Rafi and Kishore.. Both are THE BEST.
Hw can we compare Lata Ji & Asha Ji ?

Back
Top Bottom