What's new

Kishore Kumar vs Mohammad Rafi

Kishore vs Rafi

• kishore kumar

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Mohd Rafi

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Kishore didn't even have a formal training of singing... i think that makes him a genius...

Both were legends in their own rights. You cannot compare two musical and singing geniuses.

Both are Unique in their own way. You don't compare or contrast between unique!

For people who born before 70s majority of them like rafi ..born after 70 kishor has upperhand ..
I liked kishor in my young and hearty days ..now it is brainy and very littly rainy days

but they belong to same profession.... people do compare bill gates and steve job

Ya.. but both are Unique in their own way. I like both, Mohd Rafi & Kishore Kumar. It's unfair to say one is better than other, when you regard both as greats of their profession. Singing is an art.. not commerce. Bill Gates & Steve Jobs were Entrepreneurs.. not artists.

Ya.. but both are Unique in their own way. I like both, Mohd Rafi & Kishore Kumar. It's unfair to say one is better than other, when you regard both as greats of their profession. Singing is an art.. not commerce. Bill Gates & Steve Jobs were Entrepreneurs.. not artists.

there is a lot of comparison of artists also....

e.g., who is the best actor, cricketer etc.. etc...

there is a lot of comparison of artists also....

e.g., who is the best actor, cricketer etc.. etc...

Yes.. ofcourse! Then again.. as stated in my previous post..you don't compare or contrast between Unique! All these actors & cricketers you try to compare.. howmany of them do you call Unique & legends?

Yes.. ofcourse! Then again.. as stated in my previous post..you don't compare or contrast between Unique! All these actors & cricketers you try to compare.. howmany of them do you call Unique & legends?

that depend on your own perceptions....it is subjective...i have added a poll to get an objective output.

that depend on your own perceptions....it is subjective...i have added a poll to get an objective output.

I didn't say you just can't compare at all. I only said you don't compare or contrast between unique. I'm sure members would agree with me when I say both Kishore Kumar & Mohd Rafi are unique & legends in their own right. But you can't say the same thing about any & every artists or sportpersons you come across. Sure you can go ahead & compare them. Ofcourse Rahul Dravid is better player than Saurav Ganguly or Asha Bhonsle is better singer than Hemalatha. Look.. very easy to compare!!

Kishore didn't even have a formal training of singing... i think that makes him a genius...

So do Rafi. he also didn't have a formal training. Kishore sing only one pattern song that was hip hop song of those days (except his last song "Mil tay hai dil Yahan") and compare to that Rafi can sing any song which include classical

Back
Top Bottom