What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annals of Joseon Chinese were referred to by Koreans as "Celestials" and "Heavenly people". Korea belongs to China.

Koreans referred to themselves as celestial and heavenly all the time. Go read up about the Dangun origin myth.

You must be seriously delusional if you believe Koreans complementing China is a big deal. That still didn't stop us from massacring 302,300 Chinese in a single battle. And that still doesn't stop Koreans today from polluting your country and making $40 billion annual surplus at your expense.

Why would we want to fight a second Korean war?

Because I hurt your feelings?

Because that's the only way that Korea will ever have a chance at unification?

I thought you said that South Koreans = North Koreans?

Hahahahah :lol: You are feeling butt-hurt?

The two countries that spent the longest time as vassals of China were Korea and Vietnam -- 1000 years each. Just think of the silver and pretty girls we sucked out of these countries during that long period of time.

Korean and Vietnamese kings prostrated themselves before China with their buttocks in the air, shouting "China is the ruler of all under heaven," and no I didn't see British people do something so indignant like the Koreans and Vietnamese.
This only goes to show how desperate the Chinese are regarding their sorry military 'achievements' and standing in the world in recent history that you have to go back several hundred yrs to feel good about yourselves.

There are many Chinese countries besides China. Poor living standards? What about North Korea? NK also has poor living standards WORST THAN CHINA. Chinese countries such as Singapore and Taiwan are living better off than SKers.

ONCE AGAIN YOU HANDPICK MY COMMENTS! I already told you we're talking about CHINA AND KOREA where did all the other countries come from? I dont care about Viet, US, Brit, Jap, etc.

China overall has low average income because there are too many undeveloped places. However, our east coast is pretty rich already. It's hard to develop a giant country like ours evenly. Even the US suffered this problem compared to Britain in the 19th century, but its mass allowed it to beat Britain easily once it fully exploited its resources.

South Korea is not North Korea. If you had the IQ of a cucumber or greater, you would have figured that out.
First you said South Korea = North Korea, now they are not?

First you said Manchus did genocide on Han Chinese. Then you told TigerofQin with an ethnic Manchu mother that Manchu race is gone and all are Chinese now?

You called Chinese illiterate and ignorant? Yet, you are clearly the most bitter and butthurt of all. Not surprising for a little pea-sized country that was gangbanged by Japan, China, USA and USSR.

he is like a mad dog. All bark, no bite, and not the sharpest tool around.
From what I have seen of you Chinese boys and conscript rejects here so far, sounds like you are describing yourselves.

This only goes to show how desperate the Chinese are regarding their sorry military 'achievements' and standing in the world in recent history that you have to go back several hundred yrs to feel good about yourselves.

Chinese Military History is better than Korea military history. Korea got no military history except being a vassal state of China. China is so big Korea is so small. Tells people alot about the 2 country's military history.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

From what I have seen of you Chinese boys and conscript rejects here so far, sounds like you are describing yourselves.

Says Korean that seeks refuge under the American flag. :rofl:

Hahahahah :lol: You are feeling butt-hurt?

The two countries that spent the longest time as vassals of China were Korea and Vietnam -- 1000 years each. Just think of the silver and pretty girls we sucked out of these countries during that long period of time.

Korean and Vietnamese kings prostrated themselves before China with their buttocks in the air, shouting "China is the ruler of all under heaven," and no I didn't see British people do something so indignant like the Koreans and Vietnamese.

Yet again, you seem to lack the ability to read. Korea militarily defeated China and gained independence. The same is true for Vietnam. Ever wondered where the majority of the Chinese population stems from and why its so genetically diverse? The answer?

China is the amalgamation of several countries that were conquered, enslaved and subjugated by the original yellow river people. Your ancestors came from countries like Korea, Vietnam and Mongolia. Unlike Korea, Vietnam and Mongolia however, your ancestors were too stupid, weak and cowardly to defend their homelands. Your ancestors were enslaved, raped into the Chinese populace. You lost your language, culture, heritage and identity. You became Chinese whereas my ancestors were much smarter, stronger and braver then your ancestors. Thats why they were able to crush China and gain independence. Thats why we have our own country, speak our own language and enjoy our own culture and heritage. Your ancestors originate from now defunct nations that were raped, enslaved and forced to speak Chinese.

Yet you have the nerve to call Korea the slave of China? What a joke.

The British Empire paid tribute to China. Why don't you fabricate history and claim that China defeated the British. Oh wait the exact opposite happened.

The success of a nation is based on how much land they were able to conquer in their history.

Rome went from a single city to an empire that conquered all of Western Europe, North Africa and the Middle East within 700 years.

Britain went from being boxed in in an island in 1600 to a global empire controlling 25% of the land on Earth by 1900.

The US went from 13 colonies hugging the Atlantic coast to conquering across the entire American continent, and into Hawaii and Alaska.

China went from a tiny kingdom of Qin to conquer most of mainland Asia by the Tang Dynasty, within 800 years.

Korea on the other hand was always boxed into its tiny little peninsula.

You obviously do not comprehend the differences between being politically different while ethnically unified.

Let me attempt to clarify for your supposedly 'high Chinese IQ'...

South Korea and North Korea is the political difference, while south Korea and north Korea are ethnically the same. Get it?

During the Imjin War, we allowed the japanese to first slaughter Koreans, then we fought Japan and won easily.

You obviously do not comprehend the differences between being politically different while ethnically unified.

Let me attempt to clarify for your supposedly 'high Chinese IQ'...

South Korea and North Korea is the political difference, while south Korea and north Korea are ethnically the same. Get it?

And they will never be united, because the North Korean regime now has nuclear weapons. :wave:

Seoul is right next to the border, and contains 50% of the South Korean population. And even if South Korea somehow manages to survive the loss of half their population, and consequently invade North Korea... we will be right there waiting to do a repeat of the last Korean War.

There are many Chinese countries besides China. Poor living standards? What about North Korea? NK also has poor living standards WORST THAN CHINA. Chinese countries such as Singapore and Taiwan are living better off than SKers.

ONCE AGAIN YOU HANDPICK MY COMMENTS! I already told you we're talking about CHINA AND KOREA where did all the other countries come from? I dont care about Viet, US, Brit, Jap, etc.

Better living standards my***

Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singapore and Taiwan does worse. Hong Kong barely edges out South Korea by .001 point but thats only because its a city. If Hong Kong is compared to Seoul or Busan, it would fare poorly.

Now where exactly is China in the ranking. You know, the country that houses 99.999999% of the Chinese population.

Still a third world country lol.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

According to which expert? That 13 year old kid who plays call of duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom