What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he not? The US want a unified Korea. China does not and want to continue being a slavemaster in North Korea.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

You mean China did not cry for help in WW II?

Remember this, the China today is the Communist China not the RoK Chiang Kai Shek. Chiang asked for help. Mao didn't.

Again, if it is true, then you should have NO problem at all finding an article in a major international news source. Not bogus sources like Asiatimes that constantly pop up on this forum and are never backed up by any other reputable news source.

Or the actual statement from the Chinese Foreign Ministry. Where is it?

Most of the times, it's the Chinese I have seen using Asiatimes as source for India Bashing articles..

Since my point is not about any particular country but regarding a relation & trust from a larger perspective. So let's drop Pakistan and talk about Seychelles

China considers Seychelles military base plan

So what are your thought about this relation? or is this a fake news too?

Hey Korean DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? YOUR OWN GOD DAMN ANCESTORS THAT WROTE THE ANNALS IN JOSEON CLEARLY CALLED CHINESE "HEAVENLY PEOPLE" OR "CELESTIALS".

Koreans also referred to themselves as heavenly and the children of Dangun(god). The Japanese referred to themselves as the children of the sun.

Who cares.

If that is what you want, then you should reach for it and try to attain it. :azn:

Instead, both the South Korean President and the Japanese Prime Minister are coming over to China, and asking us for help with North Korea.
Because unlike China who want a divided Korea by military means if necessary, the South Koreans, Japan, and US want a peaceful resolution to the North Korean problem. The fact that you Chinese boys insist on a divided Korea shows your cruelty towards what you racists believes to be 'inferior' peoples.

That will only upset our South Korean friend here. :lol:

I am not from a country whos military history consists of defeats, colonization, subjugation by foreign powers and mass genocides by smaller countries so I really have nothing to be bitter about lol.

I notice how bigloser80 ignores my comments. He knows that my posts speak the truth. He dare not watch that video I posted. I wonder why Korean call himself bigloser80. Perhaps Korean want to be big like China.

Serious answer

Korean unification is impossible to predict. Judging by the incompetency of the North Korean government however, I see an eventual collapse with the Kim government being overthrown by a more progressive and liberal government. North Koreas current dictatorship is simply unsustainable. There will be change in the future, the question is when. This new government will probably open up North Korea for reforms and follow the same path South Korea did many years ago.

Yet we saw what happened in the last Korean War. :wave: If you want to fight the Korean War part 2, then please go ahead.

Even North Korea alone has more than enough power to wipe out South Korea, and now they have nuclear weapons too.

Koreans also referred to themselves as heavenly and the children of Dangun(god). The Japanese referred to themselves as the children of the sun.

Who cares.

Annals of Joseon Chinese were referred to by Koreans as "Celestials" and "Heavenly people". Korea belongs to China.

Remember this, the China today is the Communist China not the RoK Chiang Kai Shek. Chiang asked for help. Mao didn't.
Mao did not? :lol: Our Korean member here is correct in his assessment of your pathetic knowledge of history. Even so, both Chiang and Mao claimed to represent the Chinese people and if the situations were reversed, Mao would do exactly as Chiang did.

Are you illiterate? Learn to read bitter Chinese man.

Being a vassal was nothing more then a business trade. Korea became richer by agreeing to pay tribute, China actually became poorer. The British Empire was also a vassal state to China. Why don't you fabricate history and claim that China ruled over the British Empire?
Hahahahah :lol: You are feeling butt-hurt?

The two countries that spent the longest time as vassals of China were Korea and Vietnam -- 1000 years each. Just think of the silver and pretty girls we sucked out of these countries during that long period of time.

Korean and Vietnamese kings prostrated themselves before China with their buttocks in the air, shouting "China is the ruler of all under heaven," and no I didn't see British people do something so indignant like the Koreans and Vietnamese.

I notice how bigloser80 ignores my comments. He knows that my posts speak the truth. He dare not watch that video I posted. I wonder why Korean call himself bigloser80. Perhaps Korean want to be big like China.

I notice that you can't find a counter argument against Chinas abysmal military history or its poor standard of living. I noticed that the only thing you seem to be capable of is calling me bigloser80. Really mature(sarcasm).

I am not from a country whos military history consists of defeats, colonization, subjugation by foreign powers and mass genocides by smaller countries so I really have nothing to be bitter about lol.

....and Korea was a slave of that "country". :rofl:

Tells people alot about Korea.

You know when I did a college class on World History in the US, we barely learned anything about Korea. We just learned that Korea was vassal state of China. LOL!

Yet we saw what happened in the last Korean War. :wave: If you want to fight the Korean War part 2, then please go ahead.

Even North Korea alone has more than enough power to wipe out South Korea, and now they have nuclear weapons too.

Why would we want to fight a second Korean war?

Because I hurt your feelings?

Most of the times, it is the Chinese I have seen using Asiatimes as source for India Bashing articles..

Since my point is not about any particular country but regarding a relation & trust from a bigger perspective. So let's drop Pakistan and talk about Seychelles

China considers Seychelles military base plan

So what are your thought about this relation? or is this a fake news too?

Come on man, try to keep up with the news. This has been all over the forums.

Official source: China denies overseas military base rumors - People's Daily Online

Even your own Indian media knows. :lol:

The Hindu - No Indian Ocean military base: China

I notice that you can't find a counter argument against Chinas abysmal military history or its poor standard of living. I noticed that the only thing you seem to be capable of is calling me bigloser80. Really mature(sarcasm).

There are many Chinese countries besides China. Poor living standards? What about North Korea? NK also has poor living standards WORST THAN CHINA. Chinese countries such as Singapore and Taiwan are living better off than SKers.

ONCE AGAIN YOU HANDPICK MY COMMENTS! I already told you we're talking about CHINA AND KOREA where did all the other countries come from? I dont care about Viet, US, Brit, Jap, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom