What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not from a country whos military history consists of defeats, colonization, subjugation by foreign powers and mass genocides by smaller countries so I really have nothing to be bitter about lol.

search "emperor wu of han" and "tian khan",see how did han kicked the butt of the nothern nomads.
And what about korea,a slave country of all his neighbours(han,japanese,US ,mongolian and other nothern nomads,what a shameful history .

Germany has always been a united nation, but the "country" of Korea is an artificial creation of the UN and Comintern.

There was never really a "Korea", just a bunch of warring mountain kingdoms that killed each other until Japan unified them.

It is more accurate to say that the current situation in Korea is one of the historical norms, the other being divided half by Japan and half by China.

Wrong.

Silla was a unified Korean dynasty
Goryeo was a unified Korean dynasty
Later Silla was a unified Korean dynasty
Go Joseon was a unified Korean dynasty

My god your understand of history is piss poor.

Wrong.

no they weren't. silla and goryeo existed at the same time. they were warring mountain kingdoms until united by Japan.

There is no such thing as Korean, only renegade Japanese provinces.

I am not from a country whos military history consists of defeats, colonization, subjugation by foreign powers and mass genocides by smaller countries so I really have nothing to be bitter about lol.

Oh,and where did your "glorious and strong" Goguryeo country go,korean losers?

China in WW2 was a fully independent entity in all aspects as the Republic of China with its own currency, military and government, with no foreigners in the top ranks nor supervising division+ level troops.

Korea on the other hand was a colony of Japan since the 19th century.

There is no such country called Korea. The Korean peninsula is a Japanese province occupied by terrorists.

you're 50 and unmarried. i'm 23 and had multiple girlfriends already. come on old man. come up with something better :lol:

China wasn't independent during WW2. Remember Manchuko and the Japanese installing a puppet emperor? LOL you don't even understand your own countries history.

I'm 25 and married, you're 23 and your girlfriends probably consists of the entire roster of some Japanese anime.

China wasn't independent during WW2. Remember Manchuko and the Japanese installing a puppet emperor? LOL you don't even understand your own countries history.

I'm 25 and married, you're 23 and your girlfriends probably consists of the entire roster of some Japanese anime.
Ouch...:lol:

married to a blow-up doll?

search "emperor wu of han" and "tian khan",see how did han kicked the butt of the nothern nomads.
And what about korea,a slave country of all his neighbours(han,japanese,US ,mongolian and other nothern nomads,what a shameful history .

The same Mongols and Manchus that murdered tens of millions of Chinese men, women and children. The same northern nomads who ruled China for several centuries and ruthlessly subjugated your people.

Speaking of which, Korea is the same country that killed 302,300 Chinese soldiers in a single battle. The same country that caused the collapse of the unified Sui Chinese dynasty. The same group of people that kicked the Tang out of the peninsula. The same group of people that destroyed the Khitan who conquered the Song dynasty of China. The same group of people who are polluting your country and turning your people into indentured slaves.

Thanks for the +$40 billion dollar surplus each year. And thank you China for allowing us to build polluting factories in your country.

British Empire = vassal state of China.

That same British Empire conquered China with only a few thousand men, genocided your people and turned your country into opium addicts.

Opium Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
roflmao you do not understand what it means to be a vassal state of China.
Oh,but Kings of GB never kotowed to chinese emperor,but your pathetic kings did.

no they weren't. silla and goryeo existed at the same time. they were warring mountain kingdoms until united by Japan.

There is no such thing as Korean, only renegade Japanese provinces.

Such poor understanding of history can only be expected by a CHinese person.

Silla(57BC-935 AD)
Goryeo(918AD-1392 AD)

Goryeo was the dynasty that replaced Silla, they didn't exist during the same time for much of history. Japan had nothing to do with uniting Korea at all.

You fail big time at history.

Considering how YOU are the (dubious) beneficiary of the one-child policy, that is more likely your fate.

its 1AM-5AM in the US. If you and the Korean kid are married/have girlfriends, you would be in bed, not on here. Who are you fooling lmao. Especially if you're 25 or 50 as you claim, you still have to work tomorrow. lol.

Wrong.

Is that why Koreans wrote and spoke Chinese? :rofl:

Korea = China's dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom