What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really strong feeling that gambit is Korean! LOL!!
Must bother you quite a bit that us 'inferior' Asians have a problem with your beloved racist China.

Once again, you do not understand what exactly it means to be a vassal state.

The British Empire was a vassal state of China but that didn't stop them from conquering tens of millions of Chinese with only a few thousand men and turning them all into opium addicts.

WHAT? I learned British History in Singapore and GREAT BRITAIN WAS NEVER A VASSAL STATE OF CHINA. LOL! OMG KOREAN FABRICATED HISTORY! I swear this is unbelievable.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Must bother you quite a bit that us 'inferior' Asians have a problem with your beloved racist China.

So you're Korean! HA! Knew it. Chinese don't consider Koreans inferior. However Koreans must see Chinese as "Heavenly people". :rofl:

You know I like Koreans but nowadays SOUTH Koreans are behaving very ungrateful to their Heavenly Chinese masters. Because of koreans like bigloser80 I believe Korea should never be unified.

Heavenly Chinese masters... lol.

Either you're being satirical or you're Chinese.

So you're Korean! HA! Knew it. Chinese don't consider Koreans inferior. However Koreans must see Chinese as "Heavenly people". :rofl:
Geeezzz...You are dense...Read what your fellow Chinese already said...

Good. Then we can call North Korea China's 'slave state' to be even. Deal?

You can call them anything you want. :lol:

Are you illiterate? Learn to read bitter Chinese man.

Learn to read "bitter"? Is that supposed to be deliberately ironic... i.e. accusing someone of being illiterate, while at the same time making several mistakes of your own?

Just like how North Koreans cry on National TV! ROFL! Please Korean stop you're embarassing yourself.

Did you watch that video I posted? :-)

South Korea is not North Korea. If you had the IQ of a cucumber or greater, you would have figured that out.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Korea will never be unified.

The North Koreans themselves can make sure of that, given that they now have nuclear weapons.

I would worry more about big China being utterly incapable of taking back that tiny speck known as Taiwan.

How humiliating it must be.

^^^ So you agree that Korea will never be unified? :no:

North Korea can instantly stop any such efforts... simply by wiping out Seoul and thus 50% of South Korea's population.

You can call them anything you want. :lol:

Learn to read "bitter"? Is that supposed to be deliberately ironic... i.e. accusing someone of being illiterate, while at the same time making several mistakes of your own?

Truly bitter. Why else are you so upset over Chinas military past? Isn't that what we've been discussing these last couple of pages.

Hey Korean DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? YOUR OWN GOD DAMN ANCESTORS THAT WROTE THE ANNALS IN JOSEON CLEARLY CALLED CHINESE "HEAVENLY PEOPLE" OR "CELESTIALS".

That will only upset our South Korean friend here. :lol:
Why should he not? The US want a unified Korea. China does not and want to continue being a slavemaster in North Korea.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Why Koreans have to pull in other nations for help?
You mean China did not cry for help in WW II?

^^^ So you agree that Korea will never be unified? :no:

North Korea can instantly stop any such efforts... simply by wiping out Seoul and thus 50% of South Korea's population.

Serious answer

Korean unification is impossible to predict. Judging by the incompetency of the North Korean government however, I see an eventual collapse with the Kim government being overthrown by a more progressive and liberal government. North Koreas current dictatorship is simply unsustainable. There will be change in the future, the question is when. This new government will probably open up North Korea for reforms and follow the same path South Korea did many years ago.

Why should he not? The US want a unified Korea. China does not and want to continue being a slavemaster in North Korea.

If that is what you want, then you should reach for it and try to attain it. :azn:

Instead, both the South Korean President and the Japanese Prime Minister are coming over to China, and asking us for help with North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom