What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

Most Punjabi gangsters in canada are little rich kids who get bored. They are disgrace as none of them wear turbans.
Do you think that any of them could last against the real Tamil boyz of Toronto?
THESE Guys look like clowns hood rats punjabis r organised nd would make these guys dissapear punajbis r controlling heroine trade evryone knows bc gangs r most ruthless **** these black wannabes local calgary boys would merk them

THESE Guys look like clowns hood rats punjabis r organised nd would make these guys dissapear punajbis r controlling heroine trade evryone knows bc gangs r most ruthless **** these black wannabes local calgary boys would merk them
Litsen bro, do you think that a real Sikh would ever join a gang? Yet you are supporting them. Hence the reason that you are no real Sikh.

YOU PPL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HATE I HAVE FOR U I CNT EVEN HAVE PROPER DIALOGUE WITH U FOBS W.O BEING CALLED PAKISTANI EVERYTHING I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT U IS TRUE U R DECIEVERS AND NOT TO BE TRUESTED BUT THE FUNNY PART IS KHALSA SCHOOL KNOWS BOUT UR TRICKS I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PPL LIKE U

and did he kill 83 of indian ellite commandos during raid with ww2 weapons??

there was a bomb factory in the temple complex
most of the khalistanis were shitting openly there,,,,is this the way??

also bhindranwale slept on a room above the one reserved for granth sahib in akal takht and this was sacrilege.

ppl can keep on saying whatever but the fact is isi helped them a lot.

initially indira gandhi erected him but he got out of control soon and had to be reigned 

areu crazy??

why are u fuelling him??
He will be banned soon so I will p iss him off abit. 
YOU PPL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HATE I HAVE FOR U I CNT EVEN HAVE PROPER DIALOGUE WITH U FOBS W.O BEING CALLED PAKISTANI EVERYTHING I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT U IS TRUE U R DECIEVERS AND NOT TO BE TRUESTED BUT THE FUNNY PART IS KHALSA SCHOOL KNOWS BOUT UR TRICKS I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PPL LIKE U
Shut up you fake Sikh. :cheesy::rofl:

Litsen bro, do you think that a real Sikh would ever join a gang? Yet you are supporting them. Hence the reason that you are no real Sikh.
HAHAHAH UR HINDU BROTHERS COULD NEVER LAST AGAINST JATT SIKH WE RUN CANADA WE HAVe iT ON LOCK 
go n worship some idols

You were brainwashed to hate us, as you mentioned in your earlier posts your parents brainwashed u to hate hindus. Learn to respect other religions.

and did he kill 83 of indian ellite commandos during raid with ww2 weapons??

most of the khalistanis were shitting openly there,,,,is this the way??

also bhindranwale slept on a room above the one reserved for granth sahib in akal takht and this was sacrilege.

initially indira gandhi erected him but he got out of control soon and had to be reigned

BS.... Sikhs are brave people thats why.

21 sikhs destroyed 10000 pathans
A small sikh regiment destroyed an entire pakistani tank regiment of 40 tanks with few old anti tank weapons.
A small sikh force under guru gobind singh destroyed the mughals
A small sikh force would loot the massive forces of ahmad shah abdali and nadir shah and ultimately defeated afghan forces and conquered peshawar.

Sikhs have several times destroyed forces stronger than themselves and held out

Indian congress govt propaganda. Why should I believe those who mass murdered us.

Guru Arjun devji's humkuma was to keep weapons. If muslims can keep bombs and guns in mosques then so can sikhs.

More congress propaganda. You sympathize with Congress thugs like Lala Jagit Narain and his family propaganda and claim you are sikh?

IF I AM BANNED IT WILL SHOW THT THIS WEBSITE IS RAN BY PRO HINDU FORCES ONCE AGAIN HINDUSTAN MURDABAD I HATE ALL BINDIANS FREEDOM TO SIKHS KASHMIRIS TAMILS BENGALIS SOUTH INDIANS AND MOST OF ALL FREEDOM TO DALITS THOSE POOR PPL BLESS THEM THT IS ALL IM OUT OF HERE U DELUDED PPL R SLAVES I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR U OR LAUGH WHEN PAKISTAN RULES OVER U DONT ASK THE KHALSA ARMY FOR PROTECTION BECAUSE ONLY MARATHAS WILL BE LEFT INDIA IS NOTHING WITHOUT US ONCE AGAIN PCE N LOL I DONT H8 HINDUS JUST DISLIKE THEM N ITS BRAHMINS WHO I HATEKHALISTAN ZINDABAD
Okay Pakistani, you sound alot like @ISLAMIC MUJAHIDEEN

BS.... Sikhs are brave people thats why.

21 sikhs destroyed 10000 pathans
A small sikh regiment destroyed an entire pakistani tank regiment of 40 tanks with few old anti tank weapons.
A small sikh force under guru gobind singh destroyed the mughals
A small sikh force would loot the massive forces of ahmad shah abdali and nadir shah and ultimately defeated afghan forces and conquered peshawar.

Sikhs have several times destroyed forces stronger than themselves and held out

Indian congress govt propaganda. Why should I believe those who mass murdered us.

Guru Arjun devji's humkuma was to keep weapons. If muslims can keep bombs and guns in mosques then so can sikhs.

More congress propaganda. You sympathize with Congress thugs like Lala Jagit Narain and his family propaganda and claim you are sikh?

india is not congress that everything i say is propaganda

wake up dude,,,i have access to all sources of information to form an opinion and i live here.

there was no propaganda,the ppl were terrorists and they got what they deserved.

i have read 2 books on militancy

1)by gen ks brar
2)mark tully

certainly not hindu propaganda and i advice u to read it too

Lt Gen K S Brar and the government’s White Paper presents a list of recovered arms. As per this list, there were:

7.62 mm Light Machine Guns 41
7.62 mm Self-Loading Rifles 84
7.62 mm Chinese Rifles 52
Assorted Rifles, all types 28
Carbines 41
5.56 mm Sub Machine Guns 49
Pistols & revolvers (standard pattern) 84
Pistols (country made) 67
l2-bore guns 78
Rocket-propelled grenade launchers (anti-tank) 2

Persons taken into custody were categorised in four groups: elderly, women, young and the “dangerous” group - identifiable by blue or saffron turban, ceremonial dagger, flowing beard, or generally unhappy looks.

No women constables were assigned to look after the women prisoners; as with the men, their captors were the soldiers. As might be expected, there were rumours of large scale molestation and rape. Few Punjabi women would be willing to admit to having been raped so it may never be possible to verify these rumours. The rumours themselves were extremely disturbing.

To a contrary charge by the army that captive women and narcotics were found in the temple P.S. Bhinder, then Director General of Punjab police, rebutted the charge in the Probe magazine of July 1984: “I haven’t met any women who has complained to me. Wasn’t it the army who said that Hashish and Heroin were discovered? And now the report is being denied.”

In an essay contributed to ‘The Punjab Story”, Lieutenant General J.S. Arora writes: “There is a need to correct the picture that has been painted by the media that sophisticated weapons were found inside the Temple. The first thing to remember is that in a war weapons get lost! In both the wars with Pakistan, in 1965 and 1971, a large number of weapons were picked up by people and never accounted for. With the large scale smuggling going on across the Punjab-Pakistan border, some gun-running must have taken place. Since 1960, the government has been issuing arms to certain reliable people living close to the border for security purposes. So there have been a lot of unaccounted weapons in circulation in Punjab, used often in family feuds, property disputes and dacoity. Their buying and selling has been a lucrative trade. Another point to note is that of the weapons seized inside the Temple, only 60 self-loading rifles bear foreign markings. All the rest are of Indian origin. Further there were no medium machine guns or mortars. There were however a large number of light machine guns. Ammunition for both the light and medium machine guns is the same, but a medium machine gun has a higher and more sustained rate of fire. There were two rocket launchers with the terrorists but only one was used. It is obvious therefore that there were not many sophisticated weapons. Quite a lot, yes, but the impression that has been built up in the public mind of foreign governments deliberately arming the terrorists with a view to overthrowing the government is grossly overdone.”
----------------------

Out of 526 weapons , only 60 self-loading rifles were of foreign origin.

Back
Top Bottom