What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

@Dillinger
@Abingdonboy

what have u to say??
What more can I say that I haven't said in similar threads in the past?

There simply is no significant Khalistani following anymore- if there ever was. It's more than fair to say most Sikhs in the world feel very patriotic/pro-India. You'll NEVER find a more patriotic Indian than an Indian Sikh. There is a reason Sikhs are so overly-represented in the orders of merits of the Indian military.

I've never heard any Sikh in my entire life say a bad thing about India or Hindus. In fact Sikhs and Hindus have very close relations outside of India, I've seen this first hand in the UK, Canada and US. We celebrate together and we mourn/commiserate together. I've been to many Mundirs and my Hindu friends have been to my Gurdwara on a regular basis- no issues whatsoever.

There is a reason I get so worked up when I see these sort of BS articles as there is simply ZERO basis behind them.

All I would say is the Sikh community do hold a lot of animosity to those elements responsible for the 1984 anti-Sikh riots ie the organisers of it (Tytler/Kumar). I'd simply ask all Indians to seek these animals get what they deserve.

As for the "Sikh" @candian_sikh all his language and terms are all the traits of a Pakistani troll. This assertions are so absurd and no true Sikh would ever be making such claims. No true Sikh would ever join a gang or be involved in such criminality.

What more can I say that I haven't said in similar threads in the past?

There simply is no significant Khalistani following anymore- if there ever was. It's more than fair to say most Sikhs in the world feel very patriotic/pro-India. You'll NEVER find a more patriotic Indian than an Indian Sikh. There is a reason Sikhs are so overly-represented in the orders of merits of the Indian military.

I've never heard any Sikh in my entire life say a bad thing about India or Hindus. In fact Sikhs and Hindus have very close relations outside of India, I've seen this first hand in the UK, Canada and US. We celebrate together and we mourn/commiserate together. I've been to many Mundirs and my Hindu friends have been to my Gurdwara on a regular basis- no issues whatsoever.

There is a reason I get so worked up when I see these sort of BS articles as there is simply ZERO basis behind them.

All I would say is the Sikh community do hold a lot of animosity to those elements responsible for the 1984 anti-Sikh riots ie the organisers of it (Tytler/Kumar). I'd simply ask all Indians to seek these animals get what they deserve.

As for the "Sikh" @candian_sikh all his language and terms are all the traits of a Pakistani troll. This assertions are so absurd and no true Sikh would ever be making such claims. No true Sikh would ever join a gang or be involved in such criminality.
His occupation is listed as "hustler". That says it all really.

Operation Blue Star? How did it happen? What were their grievances? What do you think of Shabeg Singh?

Operation Blue Star? How did it happen? What were their grievances? What do you think of Shabeg Singh?
Blue Star is a separate issue, I'm talking purely about the anti-Sikh riots in '84 that happened after Indira Gandhi's death.

Blue Star is a separate issue, I'm talking purely about the anti-Sikh riots in '84 that happened after Indira Gandhi's death.

still we all would like to know your view on operation bluestar and Indira gandhis assassination

still we all would like to know your view on operation bluestar and Indira gandhis assassination
Bro, It's such a complicated and intricate issue that I think I'll just leave it alone right now.

But the anti-Sikh riots are pretty clear cut, this was as wrong as it gets and these scumbags who are walking around as free men today need to be brought to book.

yes bluestar was wrong but what was the option left??

under the leadership of mahavir chakra winner war hero major shabeg singh the golden temple walls were fortified,,,terrorists or khalistanis started stacking arms inside and even a bomb making factory way installed!!

if that operation had been derailed it would have led to further polarisation and more separatist tendencies and further difficult to kill the khalistanis.

even in the end 83 indian army soldiers were killed inthe raid,such was their preparation.but in the end they were killed and 10 years after we finally had peace return to punjab

this is akal takht building where ultras were hold up and shooting at army 

and u know the diff smartass??

There were several bullets marks on Darbar Sahib .So much for your indian army did not touch darbar sahib. Stop the crap for once . Their actions were comparable to Ahmad Shah Abdali . You are nothing but a congress leech. Don't ever cross paths with me.

Operation Blue Star - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.
Over 300 bullet holes were counted in the Golden Temple itself.

With the lifting of the curfew innocent Sikhs thought that by coming out from hiding they would now be safe. Sadly this was not the case.
Operation Blue Star 1984 Golden Temple Attack Sikhs

under the leadership of mahavir chakra winner war hero major shabeg singh the golden temple walls were fortified,,,terrorists or khalistanis started stacking arms inside and even a bomb making factory way installed!!

if that operation had been derailed it would have led to further polarisation and more separatist tendencies and further difficult to kill the khalistanis.

even in the end 83 indian army soldiers were killed inthe raid,such was their preparation.but in the end they were killed and 10 years after we finally had peace return to punjab

Had the operation not been done , there would have been no khalistani revolt. But you are a congress leech and a fake .

don't challenge me on sikhism.

i have a very good knowledge unlike many

Your knowledge is pathetic like you atheist.Go back to Congress worshipping . Your kinds are nothing but cowards. 

The reasons for it was the games Indira Gandhi was playing.Sikhs entered the indian union under promises by Congress that Anandpur resolutions would be implemented. But, you know history. Frankly we made a mistake by taking congress's word .

Last edited:

Like the BSF trucks transporting weapons to Bhindrawale .

According to the independent sources number of military personnel dead amount to at least 700.[51] In one of his speeches Rajiv Gandhi, the former prime minister of India, admitted to have lost more than 700 soldiers in this operation.[52] CNN-IBN on the 25 death anniversary of Indira Gandhi, i.e. 31 Oct 2009, reported to have lost 365 commandos.[53] Apart from this, an unspecified number of soldiers have been reported dead during the fighting at 38 other Gurdwaras in Punjab where an extreme resistance was reported at Muktsar and Moga.[54] On top of this, more Indian army personnel would have perished during mutinies by Sikh soldiers at different military locations across India.

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation bluestar was nothing but an attempt to cow down the sikhs by methods of shock and awe.But it backfired .Khalistan revolt was strong till 1995 ,when Congress was in power. The rise of BJP in 1996 ,split the khalistan movement into several fragments. Already many sikh grunts who were originally fighting in it got stunned by the perversion that existed in the newcomers of khalistan movement from 1989,but later it turned out that these perverts were muslims from pakistan.That in itself unnerved many factions in the khalistan movement. Plus it degenerating into a sectarian war with nihangs and other sects .Ultimately more sikhs ended up dead due to this degeneration and from 1989 the slow weakening started. In 1996, BJP came to power and many of factions started negotiations.

Also,considering that Chandraswami ji and BJP had helped the khalistani rebellion assassinate Rajiv Gandhi(refer to Justice Jain commission report) on conditions that khalistan movement be dissolved if BJP comes to power ,many factions that were architects of this movement defected .Whatever remained ,tried hard to restart the movement ,but it was a miserable failure.Today residual Khalistanis are part of CIA drug trade nexus.

There were several bullets marks on Darbar Sahib .So much for your indian army did not touch darbar sahib. Stop the crap for once . Their actions were comparable to Ahmad Shah Abdali . You are nothing but a congress leech. Don't ever cross paths with me.

Operation Blue Star - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Had the operation not been done , there would have been no khalistani revolt. But you are a congress leech and a fake .

Your knowledge is pathetic like you atheist.Go back to Congress worshipping . Your kinds are nothing but cowards. 

The reasons for it was the games Indira Gandhi was playing.Sikhs entered the indian union under promises by Congress that Anandpur resolutions would be implemented. But, you know history. Frankly we made a mistake by taking congress's word .

so now u are the expert in sikhism with ur pathetic outdated knowledge of whats happening around??

u must be joking 
Operation bluestar was nothing but an attempt to cow down the sikhs by methods of shock and awe.But it backfired .Khalistan revolt was strong till 1995 ,when Congress was in power. The rise of BJP in 1996 ,split the khalistan movement into several fragments. Already many sikh grunts who were originally fighting in it got stunned by the perversion that existed in the newcomers of khalistan movement from 1989,but later it turned out that these perverts were muslims from pakistan.That in itself unnerved many factions in the khalistan movement. Plus it degenerating into a sectarian war with nihangs and other sects .Ultimately more sikhs ended up dead due to this degeneration and from 1989 the slow weakening started. In 1996, BJP came to power and many of factions started negotiations.

Also,considering that Chandraswami ji and BJP had helped the khalistani rebellion assassinate Rajiv Gandhi(refer to Justice Jain commission report) on conditions that khalistan movement be dissolved if BJP comes to power ,many factions that were architects of this movement defected .Whatever remained ,tried hard to restart the movement ,but it was a miserable failure.Today residual Khalistanis are part of CIA drug trade nexus.

bullshit as usual
haha rajiv gandhi was killed by ltte moron,not khalistanis

pathetic knowledge

so now u are the expert in sikhism with ur pathetic outdated knowledge of whats happening around??

u must be joking 

bullshit as usual
haha rajiv gandhi was killed by ltte moron,not khalistanis

pathetic knowledge

An atheist congress rear kisser lecturing a practising amritdhari ,lol.This is a joke.

Rajiv Gandhi was 'officially' killed by LTTE but reality was different and BJP and chandraswami ji helped khalistanis cover it up to avoid more massacres on sikhs. LTTE were nothing more of fall guys. Chandraswami and Khalistan movement were responsible for it . This is why after BJP

Like I said so before check the testimony of Mahant Sewa Das and his meetings with Chauhan. Funny, thing Chauhan is back in India and Indian congress can do nothing to him or Chandraswamiji ,the same people who blew that Scum bag Rajiv with a bomb. And the intelligence agencies and BJP covered it up . But then there were tacit agreement for dissolution of khalistan movement if BJP achieved power at centre.

The Congress had in 1997 accused controversial godman Chandraswami of having financed the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi after playing a key role in the conspiracy jointly hatched by various terrorist outfits in London and executed by the LTTE.

In his arguments before the Jain commission probing the conspiracy behind Rajiv's killing, AICC counsel R.N. Mittal had in 1997 alleged that Chandraswami through his wide international links and involvement in major arms and financial deals arranged the funds which the LTTE needed badly.

Mittal further told the one-man panel that the self-styled godman had every reason to play a crucial role in the conspiracy as he was arrested during Rajiv Gandhi’s regime and he was refused permission to go abroad.

He added that the plan to kill Rajiv Gandhi was chalked out at a meeting of various militant outfits including Babbar Khalsa, Khalistan Liberation Force, JKLF and LTTE at Khalistan House in London as stated by Akali leader Mahant Sewa Dass and corroborated by other evidence.
Did godman Chandraswamy finance the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi? - daily.bhaskar.com

If you are a true sikh you should thank Chandraswamiji for killing that SOB Gandhi.But then you are a fake one.

THE MDMA's other major enterprise will be discovering if a Khalistani terrorist group was in some way involved in the assassination, with Chandraswami acting as a broker. This commitment in the ATR stemmed from Justice Jain's finding that "no definite clinching evidence establishing the link between Khalistani extremists and LTTE has come before the Commission, but the circumstances as considered above do warrant further probe." Those circumstances consist principally of the deposition of Mahant Sewa Das, a peripheral Akali politician, that Khalistan ideologue Jagjit Singh Chauhan had told him of a plan to assassinate Rajiv Gandhi. Sewa Das, said to have been recruited by former Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar to negotiate dialogue with Chauhan, claimed that members of the LTTE and other terrorist groups had been present at a meeting in Chauhan's home when this disclosure was made. Just why Chauhan volunteered this information does not become evident from his account, but Justice Jain nonetheless found other reasons to find him credible.

He did so in a series of astonishing claims. On page 116 of Volume II, Justice Jain admits that the "statement of Mahant Sewa Das has not been found worthy of credence so far as the presence of representatives of the LTTE in the London meeting." This was because the politician had made no mention of their presence in pre-assassination communications with Rajiv Gandhi and the President of India, communications which had none-too-hidden political subtexts. But, Jain continues, other evidence affirms Sewa Das' basic proposition, including a joint press release issued on May 22, 1991 to the Punjabi newspaper Ajit by the Khalistani Guerilla Force and the Tamil Guerilla Force. The fact that no one had heard of either group before or subsequently, and that their claim that Rajiv Gandhi was killed using a satellite-signal triggered explosive was disproved by expert evidence, did not deter Justice Jain from coming to an astounding conclusion. "The very fact," he asserts, "of the press release having been issued the same night involving two different terrorist organisations becomes relevant and assumes importance from the point of view of establishing links between the two, and therefore it is quite possible that they may have acted in concert on the basis of which the press release was issued.
http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1517/15170290.htm

'Chandraswami Arranged Funds' | Ajith Pillai

Read through the Justice Jain reports .

Chandraswami Financed Rajiv Murder: Cong | Business Standard

You might find the answer to why the tantrik Chandraswami killed gandhi in the story of Rishi Dusth daman(former incarnation of Guru Gobind Singh )and Maa Kali/durga, f. A little hint , Chandraswami was given siddhi by Maa Kali.

An atheist congress rear kisser lecturing a practising amritdhari ,lol.This is a joke.

Rajiv Gandhi was 'officially' killed by LTTE but reality was different and BJP and chandraswami ji helped khalistanis cover it up to avoid more massacres on sikhs. LTTE were nothing more of fall guys. Chandraswami and Khalistan movement were responsible for it . This is why after BJP

Like I said so before check the testimony of Mahant Sewa Das and his meetings with Chauhan. Funny, thing Chauhan is back in India and Indian congress can do nothing to him or Chandraswamiji ,the same people who blew that Scum bag Rajiv with a bomb. And the intelligence agencies and BJP covered it up . But then there were tacit agreement for dissolution of khalistan movement if BJP achieved power at centre.

If you are a true sikh you should thank Chandraswamiji for killing that SOB Gandhi.But then you are a fake one.

'Chandraswami Arranged Funds' | Ajith Pillai

Read through the Justice Jain reports .

Chandraswami Financed Rajiv Murder: Cong | Business Standard

You might find the answer to why the tantrik Chandraswami killed gandhi in the story of Rishi Dusth daman(former incarnation of Guru Gobind Singh )and Maa Kali/durga, f. A little hint , Chandraswami was given siddhi by Maa Kali.

were u the planner in that??

stop this nonsense discourse here,no one gives a hoot to ur foolish conspiracy theories.

and stop trying to represent sikhs here,,,,,ppl who are not living here should minf their own business.

rajiv gandhi was killed by khalistanis,,,,yeah tight!!!
go to a psychiatrist and have urself checked

Back
Top Bottom