What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

@he-man @cloud_9
Once in a while a thread about Khalistan is opened up in this forum, for what reason Indians don't know.

Are we Sikhs being marginalized? - No
Are we discriminated against? - No
Are we treated unfairly by other citizens, the government, and judiciary? - No
Is our Religion being suppressed? - No

A Hindu can travel all of Punjab, mingle with Sikhs and there won't even be a single moment of animosity between the two and the same situation holds true otherwise also.

People outside of India find it very hard to believe that even after 1984, Hindus and Sikhs are still on the best of terms, the relationship is quite strong. The level of integration between the two communities is very high and positive. We eat together, we drink together, we play together, we live together, we share sorrows with each other and we share happiness with each other. It is a relationship of mutual respect and admiration for each other values and beliefs and an expanding one at that.

The sorrow of 1984 is felt by everyone even Hindus who support US because the society has realized that what happened then should never happen again. A constant effort by both sides has been made so that the relationship does not sour. My best friends is Hindu and Kashmiri. We have never felt even a microsecond worth of anger or hatred or whatever you call it between us because she is Hindu or Muslim or because I am a Sikh and I am sure others would also agree with me on this particular point.

People across the border fail to realize this and thus they stem out their feelings on issues of which they have no idea about. What I have written about is not a fictional scenario; it is the ground reality of India as of today where Sikhs and Hindus are truly brothers. As for Khalistan the present scenario does not warrant any such action and hopefully so never in the future also.

Bindy Johal called his crew the "Indo-Canadian Mafia" lmao why would he do that if he supported Khalistan. BTW India celebrations in Surrey:
THOSE R ALL FOBS NO CANADIAN SIKH WATCHES CRICKET N BINDY JOHALS WAS CALLED THE PUNJABI MAFIA. 
LOL I CANT WAIT TILL PAKISTAN TAKES OVER UR SHIT COUNTRY BINDIA ON THT DAY WE WILL CELEBRATE COS IT IS GURANTEED KHALISTAN WILL BE FREED AND WHEN PAKISTAN DOES TAKE OVER NO SIKH WILL HELP U

THOSE R ALL FOBS NO CANADIAN SIKH WATCHES CRICKET N BINDY JOHALS WAS CALLED THE PUNJABI MAFIA. 
LOL I CANT WAIT TILL PAKISTAN TAKES OVER UR SHIT COUNTRY BINDIA ON THT DAY WE WILL CELEBRATE COS IT IS GURANTEED KHALISTAN WILL BE FREED AND WHEN PAKISTAN DOES TAKE OVER NO SIKH WILL HELP U
I can guarantee he is some super SIkh who keeps an eye on Zaid Hamid lectures :O

Punjab ? gained independence? Now I don't know or which planet you are where you are from,but anandpur resolutions would have been implemented. No sikh in those days wanted khalistan. They knew Pakistan wants indian punjab. It was the genocidal attack on the golden temple and bhindrawale that started this khalistan movement off in full gear.

And he disliked hindus because of arya samaji schemes and tricks like the ones indira gandhi was encouraging lala jagit narain an influential arya samaji making statements like this :

"Ikki dukki rehan nahi deni, ser te pagri khaen nahi deni"
"Kacch kara kanga kirpan, enna nu bhejo Pakistan"

and spearheading movements to send sikhs to pakistan.

surely indira gandhi was responsible for lot of shit but pls u need to learn more on bhindranwale and the prevailing situation in punjab

isi was actively helping him and even now wadhwa singh lives in pakistan like most of other babbar khalsa ppl.

lala jagat narain was editor of punjab kesri and his grandson used to study in my class(not joking).the guy was not whats made out to be.

khalistanis did go out and kill lot of ppl,there is no doubt about it .initially police gave no response but when the attacks increased kps gill just killed people in droves along with many innocent.

had that not happened we would have been another manipur,nagaland or even pakistan

on anandpur resolution,,,it was totally pointless and asked for seperate law for sikh religion like muslims.in my opinion that way very bad move and would have harmed sikhs just like all india muslim personal law board has done to muslims.

@he-man @cloud_9
Once in a while a thread about Khalistan is opened up in this forum, for what reason Indians don't know.

Are we Sikhs being marginalized? - No
Are we discriminated against? - No
Are we treated unfairly by other citizens, the government, and judiciary? - No
Is our Religion being suppressed? - No

A Hindu can travel all of Punjab, mingle with Sikhs and there won't even be a single moment of animosity between the two and the same situation holds true otherwise also.

People outside of India find it very hard to believe that even after 1984, Hindus and Sikhs are still on the best of terms, the relationship is quite strong. The level of integration between the two communities is very high and positive. We eat together, we drink together, we play together, we live together, we share sorrows with each other and we share happiness with each other. It is a relationship of mutual respect and admiration for each other values and beliefs and an expanding one at that.

The sorrow of 1984 is felt by everyone even Hindus who support US because the society has realized that what happened then should never happen again. A constant effort by both sides has been made so that the relationship does not sour. My best friends is Hindu and Kashmiri. We have never felt even a microsecond worth of anger or hatred or whatever you call it between us because she is Hindu or Muslim or because I am a Sikh and I am sure others would also agree with me on this particular point.

People across the border fail to realize this and thus they stem out their feelings on issues of which they have no idea about. What I have written about is not a fictional scenario; it is the ground reality of India as of today where Sikhs and Hindus are truly brothers. As for Khalistan the present scenario does not warrant any such action and hopefully so never in the future also.
Jada serious reply ho gai for a troll thread :whistle:

KEEP SAYING WAT U WANT GOREY IN BC USED TO CALL US HINDUS AND EVERY SIKH WOULD TAKE IT AS AN INSULT I WAS LIVING IN BC BEFORE I MOVED TO CALAGRY I RESPECT THOSE SIKH BROTHERS WHOEVER THEY WERE WHEN THEY BROKE THT MANDIRS WINDOWS THE HINDUS PROVOKED SIKHS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO HOLD THT STUPID VIGIL

THIS HINDU ABOVE ME HAS ONLY REPORTED MY POSTS FOR SWEARING LOL SO TYPICAL 
WHERE IN LONDON R U ALPERTON BY ANY CHANCE OR WIMBLEDON

surely indira gandhi was responsible for lot of shit but pls u need to learn more on bhindranwale and the prevailing situation in punjab

isi was actively helping him and even now wadhwa singh lives in pakistan like most of other babbar khalsa ppl.

lala jagat narain was editor of punjab kesri and his grandson used to study in my class(not joking).the guy was not whats made out to be.

khalistanis did go out and kill lot of ppl,there is no doubt about it .initially police gave no response but when the attacks increased kps gill just killed people in droves along with many innocent.

had that not happened we would have been another manipur,nagaland or even pakistan

on anandpur resolution,,,it was totally pointless and asked for seperate law for sikh religion like muslims.in my opinion that way very bad move and would have harmed sikhs just like all india muslim personal law board has done to muslims.

There is no proof of ISI helping him. Indira gandhi was instigating a fight between sikhs and hindus via arya samajis.

khalistanis did go out and kill lot of ppl,there is no doubt about it

happened after 1984 attack.

That is not your business. A referendum should have been held on this in the state

More nonsense.if 1984 had not happened ,anandpur resolutions would have been implemented .But yes then the sikh and sanatan sikh question would have arisen.No way , Punjab would separate from india. The danger of pakistani invasion would be too strong.

The only good congress member is a dead congress member. Yes, he was editor and congress member and he was instigating riots on behalf of indira gandhi.

Now, I should relay on some congress member's relative for information. Bah. Even RSS and BJP in punjab agree that congress instigated all of this to create a hindu vote bank in punjab.

Back
Top Bottom