What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

Indian students? That video is from the biggest Sikh area in the UK. 70% of that area is Sikh and they have been living there for 40 years LMAO. I know that because I am from there. They did here in Surrey so stop bullshittin. They did it in Brampton aswell. HA!
those were hindus not sikhs wherever sikhs immigrate to the hindu will follow n uk sikhs r mostly tarkans and ravidassias not true sikhs in canada we r of jatt stock mostly from malwai moga region ur a saini not a true sikh to the slightest i have cousins in surrey ok n they n there friends hate hindu punjabis n fijians lol i no how it is in surrey come to calgary aswell buddy 
Don't be silly man. That will be blasphemy in his religion
yea sikhi is the truth god is one

those were hindus not sikhs wherever sikhs immigrate to the hindu will follow n uk sikhs r mostly tarkans and ravidassias not true sikhs in canada we r of jatt stock mostly from malwai moga region ur a saini not a true sikh to the slightest i have cousins in surrey ok n they n there friends hate hindu punjabis n fijians lol i no how it is in surrey come to calgary aswell buddy

Blah blah muslim . We don't want sectarian infighting like you shia-sunni-wahabbi-deobandi-barelvi etc.
Keep it to yourself.

Show me when he made call for or favored khalistan .He was fighting for sikh rights. If muslims can keep guns and bombs in their mosques, why not sikhs? why was not anandpur resolutions followed by congress.

He was favor of implementing anandpur resolutions.

how can u compare sikhs and muslims man??
the problem was that if there was no operation blue star the punjab would have gained independence and this is a fact

ppl from all the villages had started march towards golden temple and even police was polarised,,,,he may have good intentions but he did polarize ppl against hindus in general and congress in particular.

I don't need to .Did end fighting one once with one when he tried to proselytize me in UK.Too bad there is strong rule of law or I would killed him on the spot.

I am getting older.The way its going ,the rate at which wahabbi muslims pouring in west ,west will become islamic emirate .
@RazPaK

Just thought you could become best mates :rofl:

Because my mother is Hindu? You are such a c unt. You know that the original members of Guru Gobind Ji's army came from the oldest son of Hindu families? You are the most uneducated Sikh ever. You even admitted that you don't have a turban and you are trying to lecture me on the ways of Sikhism.

Didnt u have a dude with a trident in ur avatar pic? a sign of hinduism?

jatt stock??

wtf??

You're just a Muslim sitting in some cybercafe of lahore who just wikipedia'd Sikhism :lol:

and if you're a real Sikh plz plz for god sake make ur Khalistan at Canada.

when did i admit i dont have a turban on lol u getting mad now abusing me with tht filthy language calm down saini

I know you hate Hindus, don't hide it. But you have to admit that Fijian Hindus run north Vancouver. That area has no Hindus, it's where I am from lmao. Look at the video and you will see Sikhs waving the Khalsa flag and Indian flag at the same time. I think it's 5 MINIUTES in. Don't try telling me about Surrey. I tell people I'm half Hindu and they have no problem.

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif
@Flamingo

Your views :pleasantry:

:rofl::rofl:

i love how u ppl r saying im pakistani im sikh living in calgary alberta current time is 440 am im working for security right now fun debating u fools

Back
Top Bottom