What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

the hindu is the master of deceiving beware of him 
Sikhi? Wtf is that ? So you profess Guru Nanak as being a prophet of God then ?
lol u dont no what sikhi is its sikhism how dare u say wtf and the name of my religion in the same sentence i would knock u out

keep calling me muslim i know what i am im the righteous follower of the religion of all 10 gurus iam neither hindu nor muslim god is one so many of my friends who r also sikhs share the same views as me so go cry urself to sleep u filthy scumbags

the hindu is the master of deceiving beware of him 

lol u dont no what sikhi is its sikhism how dare u say wtf and the name of my religion in the same sentence i would knock u out
you're getting gang banged in this thread...have some shame and get lost

i love how u ppl r saying im pakistani im sikh living in calgary alberta current time is 440 am im working for security right now fun debating u fools
Time?? Are you for real?? I am in India and I can also tell you current times of all cities. First accept that only Sikh Gurus are the true messenger to God and believe me I'll fight with you against these 'evil Bhartis (according to pakistanis)'

Your debating us at 440 AM LMAO! I'm back in the UK right now so I'm okay but seriously u are definitely Pakistani.
good stay in the uk we dont need u filth in canada even g's like bindy johal and the team supported khalistan

Time?? Are you for real?? I am in India and I can also tell you current times of all cities. First accept that only Sikh Gurus are the true messenger to God and believe me I'll fight with you against these 'evil Bhartis (according to pakistanis)'
tht whole sentance u said can be said by anyone it has no relevance in sikhism

i love how u ppl r saying im pakistani im sikh living in calgary alberta current time is 440 am im working for security right now fun debating u fools

so when are u going to fields to pluck some tomatoes??

come to calgary gurdwara and see for urself u ignorant filth it clearly says KHALISTAN ZINDABAD ON THE GATES 
so when are u going to fields to pluck some tomatoes??
isnt tht ur job oh wait i forgot ur a toilet cleaner n part time at call centre

keep calling me muslim i know what i am im the righteous follower of the religion of all 10 gurus iam neither hindu nor muslim god is one so many of my friends who r also sikhs share the same views as me so go cry urself to sleep u filthy scumbags

u have made a new film called

sermon from the madrassa 
come to calgary gurdwara and see for urself u ignorant filth it clearly says KHALISTAN ZINDABAD ON THE GATES 

isnt tht ur job oh wait i forgot ur a toilet cleaner n part time at call centre

haha.........whatever makes u happy

good stay in the uk we dont need u filth in canada even g's like bindy johal and the team supported khalistan
Bindy Johal called his crew the "Indo-Canadian Mafia" lmao why would he do that if he supported Khalistan. BTW India celebrations in Surrey:

how can u compare sikhs and muslims man??
the problem was that if there was no operation blue star the punjab would have gained independence and this is a fact

ppl from all the villages had started march towards golden temple and even police was polarised,,,,he may have good intentions but he did polarize ppl against hindus in general and congress in particular.

Punjab ? gained independence? Now I don't know or which planet you are where you are from,but anandpur resolutions would have been implemented. No sikh in those days wanted khalistan. They knew Pakistan wants indian punjab. It was the genocidal attack on the golden temple and bhindrawale that started this khalistan movement off in full gear.

And he disliked hindus because of arya samaji schemes and tricks like the ones indira gandhi was encouraging lala jagit narain an influential arya samaji making statements like this :

"Ikki dukki rehan nahi deni, ser te pagri khaen nahi deni"
"Kacch kara kanga kirpan, enna nu bhejo Pakistan"

and spearheading movements to send sikhs to pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom