What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

Bro, my parents used to say that Punjab used to be heaven where Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims used too live in peace. Now this guy just wants it too belong too Sikhs. All Punjabis have a right to it.

of course it has

ppl want better education,jobs,sexy wives(lol) and have no time for this bullshit

Last edited:
Hindus have been part of sikhism since start. Check the relationships of the house of gurus and the house of udasis under Gurditta.

see now u realize he was fracturing sikhs and hindus here

That was a one off incident and what member of the Sikhi would want that? How am I a FOB? I get more pussay then you ever will. I bet you don't even have a turban. Fcking cu nt. Your the worst Sikh I've ever seen. Even though my Mother is Hindu I'm still a better Sikh then you.
exactly my case has been rested ur mother is a hindu and u cnt be a sikh. ur a saini i bet u lol ur not a true sikh so stop pretending to be one most sikh punjabis only hang out with sikh punjabis never do u see a hindu in the circle of friends we make fun of u ppl ur scared of us

omg stop making up lies sikhs dont consider hindus as brothers in surrey calgary or uk and i know this because even from my circle of friends they show negative attitude towards hindus, second of all tht stupid video u showed is mostly indian students n belive me none of them would try tht in my city. during india's independence day no one did anything here or in surrey cos they r too scared they know will come in and crash there party
Indian students? That video is from the biggest Sikh area in the UK. 70% of that area is Sikh and they have been living there for 40 years LMAO. I know that because I am from there. They did here in Surrey so stop bullshittin. They did it in Brampton aswell. HA!

Stop insulting bhindrawale ji.

i am sorry

that person is no god that i call him with ji
he tried to create a seperate country out of india and i hate him for that.

no one can seperate punjab from india

exactly my case has been rested ur mother is a hindu and u cnt be a sikh. ur a saini i bet u lol ur not a true sikh so stop pretending to be one most sikh punjabis only hang out with sikh punjabis never do u see a hindu in the circle of friends we make fun of u ppl ur scared of us
Because my mother is Hindu? You are such a c unt. You know that the original members of Guru Gobind Ji's army came from the oldest son of Hindu families? You are the most uneducated Sikh ever. You even admitted that you don't have a turban and you are trying to lecture me on the ways of Sikhism.

Because my mother is Hindu? You are such a c unt. You know that the original members of Guru Gobind Ji's army came from the oldest son of Hindu families? You are the most uneducated Sikh ever. You even admitted that you don't have a turban and you are trying to lecture me on the ways of Sikhism.

these ppl should be lynched on street

Guys, he claims he is Canadian but he can't even type English properly. @WebMaster could you check his location please sir.
Umm! I think he represents the French population in Alberta :P I had the feeling...he was from B-Town.

WTF! Infighting! I'm not sure who I am arguing against :rofl:

Mode_ALL Activated..................

stallone-tommygun.gif

425d1309958789-average-battlefield-player-vs-average-call-duty-player-spaynpray..gif

i am sorry

that person is no god that i call him with ji
he tried to create a seperate country out of india and i hate him for that.

no one can seperate punjab from india

Show me when he made call for or favored khalistan .He was fighting for sikh rights. If muslims can keep guns and bombs in their mosques, why not sikhs? why was not anandpur resolutions followed by congress.

He was favor of implementing anandpur resolutions.

Back
Top Bottom