What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

who the hell r u to say who is a sikh and who isn't i dont think ur a sikh because ur showing a lot of support to these phony hinduised santana sikhs and u support rss shiv sena

Yes,because the sanatan sikhs like udasis ,nirmalas enabled sikhism to survive during mughal times or sikhism would have died. Now take a hike ,muslim.

He's not. No sikh has sympathy for pakistan or muslims.
ur obviously a hindu so many sikhs r friends with muslims in my circle of friends there sikhs, pakistanis, afghans, filipinos, jamaicans, ect lol ur just a hindu fanatic trying to cause trouble

india has so many different cultures within tht it will never survive its a time bomb waiting to explode i see in the future tht it will be like europe a bunch of tiny countries bordering eachother this is the only solution 

oh those r some fighting words coming from a slum dog i do have a country called canada and idc i consider myself a sikh first it is more important to me then being canadian so yea u could say ur right
Canada is not your country :disagree: anyways how bout making Khalistan in Canada?

buddy iam a sikh i live in calgary alberta canada who r u to say iam not a sikh
A true member of the panth would never spout so much BS, you probably don't even know that Guru Nanaks parents where Hindu. I'm born and raised in UK and moved too Vancouver, Canada. I know more about the mind set of the Sikh people then you. Stop making it obvious that you are Pakistani. Revenge for 84 is coming soon but a Sikh who chooses Muslims over Hindus is no Sikh.

ur obviously a hindu so many sikhs r friends with muslims in my circle of friends there sikhs, pakistanis, afghans, filipinos, jamaicans, ect lol ur just a hindu fanatic trying to cause trouble

What utter BS.Check my posts in past.@he-man can enlighten you. You are bogus.No sikh has ever forgotten what the pakistanis did during partition,mughals did .

i want to spank u right now:butcher:

If you truly are a Sikh why don't you just swear your allegiance to the Kalsa and to nothing else and declare the Sikh Gurus as being the true messengers of God on this forum thus eliminating all these pesky people calling you a Muslim Pakistani false flagger :D

What utter BS.Check my posts in past.@he-man can enlighten you. You are bogus.No sikh has ever forgotten what the pakistanis did during partition,mughals did .

he is definitely a muslim in garbs
and that too not a true believer as his posts suggest.

A true member of the panth would never spout so much BS, you probably don't even know that Guru Nanaks parents where Hindu. I'm born and raised in UK and moved too Vancouver, Canada. I know more about the mind set of the Sikh people then you. Stop making it obvious that you are Pakistani. Revenge for 84 is coming soon but a Sikh who chooses Muslims over Hindus is no Sikh.
lol u live in vancouver so u should know how much support for khalistan there is in surrey buddy Guru Nanak Dev Jis parents were hindus i know tht but he rejected there false teachings. Jesus was born a jew but he rejected it so by ur logic all christians r jews?

If you truly are a Sikh why don't you just swear your allegiance to the Kalsa and to nothing else and declare the Sikh Gurus as being the true messengers of God on this forum thus eliminating all these pesky people calling you a Muslim Pakistani false flagger :D

he is a troll who knows nothing about sikhs

Go sing kumbhaya and flowers to muslims or in their wahabbi mosques in new zealand. Then come and tell what happened.
Why would a sane person like me will meet wahabi's.You the super tough guy should meet them and decide will the world be a Islamic Emirate or Khalistan.

I know bragging is a trait we Punjabis are born with but It's always used when you are with a bunch of Non-Punjabis.It never works with your own kind :lol:

Now calm down and easy on that keyboard :rofl:

Guys, he claims he is Canadian but he can't even type English properly. @WebMaster could you check his location please sir.

lol u live in vancouver so u should know how much support for khalistan there is in surrey buddy Guru Nanak Dev Jis parents were hindus i know tht but he rejected there false teachings. Jesus was born a jew but he rejected it so by ur logic all christians r jews?

wtf is ur problem??

u do what u want,,,who stops u but don't try to preach indians here

when did i say i forgot what happened in partition u know my family lost land we escaped barely from lahore ok i never oncr said to forget the thing is at least muslims admit to hating us muslims will kill u fast if they hate u hindu will assimilate u and kill u off slowly

Back
Top Bottom