What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

Oh please, stop this dramebazi. It's what comes with every pluralistic society such as Pakistan. There's always two kinds of people on such matters, you only need to look at your own country to see what I'm talking about.

Pakistan is founded on a lie,u ppl are taught nothing in history of subcontinent.while indian books are totally neutral.
Actually we read 10 times about mughals than guptas or maurayas or sikhs

these guys think hindustan means modern day india fooooooools :rofl: they forget just 70 years ago we were proud hidustani from 7000BC :agree: . yes they killed our grand father take our women for sale and looted our homes . last attack of abdali never left a tooth stick in delhi and damn we named our missiles on that looter mass murderer luteera :hitwall:

Tou Ranjit Singh kya tera chacha lagta ta?

Pakistan is founded on a lie,u ppl are taught nothing in history of subcontinent.while indian books are totally neutral.
Actually we read 10 times about mughals than guptas or maurayas or sikhs

The first part is a statement of your frustration, your hate for us and your inability to accept the existence of the state of Pakistan. The second part has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or any argument going on here; and once again is a product of your bigotry and nothing else.

The first part is a statement of your frustration, your hate for us and your inability to accept the existence of the state of Pakistan. The second part has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or any argument going on here; and once again is a product of your bigotry and nothing else.

Thats why ur arguments are so useless,u guys are just not taught the history

Bhai saab 100 take ki baat kahi.
They looted us and these jokers are making the same ppl as their idols.

Arey inhone humare baap dadao ko mara hai
Tou Ranjit Singh kya tera chacha lagta ta?

pai jaan as i remember ranjeet singh was son of soul and punjabi ruled punjab and never mass murdered . show me some fact so i update myself .

sary afghani irani arab chor luteery a ker humy lootty rahy religion ke name per wars ker ek humy invade kerty rahy . hindustan was gold mine for them .

Don't forget Aryans you wannabe hindu. Aryans were also from Central Asia who enslaved aborginals of India.

Tell me arent you a Baloch?

I haven't written even a single demeaning comment here

And I respect that. But your arguments are cheap and emotional. "Pakistan is based on a lie". Ok, mister professor, what lie is it based on?

pai jaan as i remember ranjeet singh was son of soul and punjabi ruled punjab and never mass murdered . show me some fact so i update myself .

Yes thats a fact.
The guy was king of kings..he captured afganistan upto kabul

Goodness, there needs to be a crackdown on this thread. It has outlived it's purpose and is just turning out to be another war of ignorance between nationalist idiots.

Back
Top Bottom