What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

Yesterday on tv there was a docu about India. I couldnt believe my eyes. Imho there are third world countries and turd world countries. India falls in the latter. Their holy places looked like a garbage bin. They said it is hard to understand for foreigners but cleaning is not part of Indian culture. Garbage, filthiness and all kind of garbage was ruling the place. The Indians have the guts to critizise Turkic rule in India when their culture permits their country to look like a dump place. I also saw other unheavenly practises like praying to a cow and I thought wtf? I felt kind of ashamed we ruled that place. Even after brithish and Turkic rule they still haven't join the civilized world. We should have eliminated these savages when we had the chance. It would be better for mother earth. I won't accept we belong to same species.

Ya as ur forefathers were part of the
mughal army.

They were hindus who got converted under sword and u dare laugh on us?:eek:

Another ignorant sikh, Mughal didnt even hire single punjabi muslim. 12 baj gheye ni?

Oh, I do indeed. Except for a few, for whatever reason, most don't condone the demolishing of temples either. However, a lot of unused and unimportant ones are usually converted to Mosques because there is always a need for them. The vast majority of Muslims attend the mosque everyone in a while/regularly, unlike temples and churches.

Thats the reason for ur thinking too.
U guys take religion far too seriously and as a result let go of the culture of sub continent.

U ppl need to chill;)

Yesterday on tv there was a docu about India. I couldnt believe my eyes. Imho there are third world countries and turd world countries. India falls in the latter. Their holy places looked like a garbage bin. They said it is hard to understand for foreigners but cleaning is not part of Indian culture. Garbage, filthiness and all kind of garbage was ruling the place. The Indians have the guts to critizise Turkic rule in India when their culture permits their country to look like a dump place. I also saw other unheavenly practises like praying to a cow and I thought wtf? I felt kind of ashamed we ruled that place. Even after brithish and Turkic rule they still haven't join the civilized world. We should have eliminated these savages when we had the chance. It would be better for mother earth. I won't accept we belong to same species.

Yes India is 5th world country in terms of being clean. Hindus have no concept of being clean or taking shower.

Thats the reason for ur thinking too.
U guys take religion far too seriously and as a result let go of the culture of sub continent.

U ppl need to chill;)

We are chilling; most Pakistanis don't even consider what you point out to be a 'problem'. The country is facing a massive terrorism/Afghan/economic crisis to even worry about what you Indians think we should and shouldn't do.

Yes India is 5th world country in terms of being clean. Hindus have no concept of being clean or taking shower.

Haan yaar
We ppl still use mug and balti to take bath.

Shower mein maza nai aata:eek:

tumblr_lnbpjawkdu1qelt2r.jpg

At least there were no mass genocides or rapes done by muslim rulers.

He ruled for about 30 years
Don't insult Muslims on Muslim forum. Talking about rape when India is statistically rape capital of the world.

tera pyo.

Paan dugga teray main puray khandan nu yeh dun ga.

Kalay mun wala churaa.

Aram karein bhai saab; they're provoking you on purpose. Besides if you lose control your arguments don't hold much weight anymore!

Back
Top Bottom