What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

:rofl:
Yes thats a fact.
The guy was king of kings..he captured afganistan upto kabul

And then here you come to teach us history. Lol RS captured Kabul lol

RS was muslim hater and disrespected Islam after becoming king. Before he was all right gaining confidence of muslim punjabi warrior castes to join them and fight against Afghans. But he showed his true colour soon after, no wonder sikh rule only lasted 39 years in Punjab.

Don't forget Aryans you wannabe hindu. Aryans were also from Central Asia who enslaved aborginals of India.

Tell me arent you a Baloch?
so whom left baloch
clear.png
and don't label me or be personal kidoo history is history muslim invaders looted us and invade us on the name of religion . ou guys worshiping invaders and love them because they were our religious brothers ? or another world they converted you people with swords ?:angel: then why angry on taliban ? or lets say whyy shouting when same afghani irani forces bomb us now ? its same as past :frown:

pai jaan as i remember ranjeet singh was son of soul and punjabi ruled punjab and never mass murdered . show me some fact so i update myself .

Views about him are somewhat polsarised amongst Pakistanis. He was an able commander and ruler, but he is also a man most Muslims can't identify with. Let's not forget he's the same man who turned the Badshahi mosque into a stable. Also, his empire wasn't called the 'Punjabi Kingdom' or something, it was the 'Sikh Empire'.

But I'm not expecting a non-Muslim to understand.

Oy pagalan teray mamay Ranjit ne Uch Shareef tabaa kita kisay mughal ne ney.
good for him uch ka kasoor nhi hai jab multan ka nawab jung hara or multan na bacha to uch kesy bachta ?

Oh please, stop this dramebazi. It's what comes with every pluralistic society such as Pakistan. There's always two kinds of people on such matters, you only need to look at your own country to see what I'm talking about.

Unlike you, we don't say give up your Punjabi, Tamil or Bengali identity and language for a national identity.

RS was muslim hater and disrespected Islam after becoming king. Before he was all right gaining confidence of muslim punjabi warrior castes to join them and fight against Afghans. But he showed his true colour soon after, no wonder sikh rule only lasted 39 years in Punjab.
warrior muslim castes ..hahahahah..could me tell me names of some warrior muslims kings..did ya Punjabi muslims ever ruled yourlseves in you entire history

Unlike you, we don't say give up your Punjabi, Tamil or Bengali identity and language national identity.

We don't say that either. A Punjabi still calls himself Punjabi - heck most Punjabis don't even marry non-Punjabis yet; a Pashtun still calls himself a Pashtun and so forth.
But our Pakistani identity transcends that.

so whom left baloch
clear.png
and don't label me or be personal kidoo history is history muslim invaders looted us and invade us on the name of religion . ou guys worshiping invaders and love them because they were our religious brothers ? or another world they converted you people with swords ?:angel: then why angry on taliban ? or lets say whyy shouting when same afghani irani forces bomb us now ? its same as past :frown:

The problem with hindu wannabe like you is, totally ignore central asian aryans who were even bigger looters and rapers of native aborginals of India. Infact hindus worship gods of these aryans.

Caste system is their biggest legacy.

Views about him are somewhat polsarised amongst Pakistanis. He was an able commander and ruler, but he is also a man most Muslims can't identify with. Let's not forget he's the same man who turned the Badshahi mosque into a stable. Also, his empire wasn't called the 'Punjabi Kingdom' or something, it was the 'Sikh Empire'.

still better then convert churches and mandirs to mosques or demolish them . lets say after he lived almost 50 years in lahore as ruler we still have badshahi mosque but in last 65 years we wiped our 90% of mandir gurdwaras in pakistan .

demolishing hindu temples in pakistan is same disgusting crime as babri mosque demolition - but i am talking with a muslim you will never understand .

At least there were no mass genocides or rapes done by muslim rulers.

He ruled for about 30 years

warrior muslim castes ..hahahahah..could me tell me names of some warrior muslims kings..did ya Punjabi muslims ever ruled yourlseves in you entire history

Yes it was thanks to them RS captured Pedhawar, otherwise 40% of sikh army was dalit. Same dalits who before converting to sikhism used to clean our shit. Dalits are only good at cleaning other people shit.

Ya as ur forefathers were part of the
mughal army.

They were hindus who got converted under sword and u dare laugh on us?:eek:

demolishing hindu temples in pakistan is same disgusting crime as babri mosque demolition - but i am talking with a muslim you will never understand .

Oh, I do indeed. Except for a few, for whatever reason, most don't condone the demolishing of temples either. However, a lot of unused and unimportant ones are usually converted to Mosques because there is always a need for them. The vast majority of Muslims attend the mosque everyone in a while/regularly, unlike temples and churches.

Yes it was thanks to them RS captured Pedhawar, otherwise 40% of sikh army was dalit. Same dalits who before converting to sikhism used to clean our shit. Dalits are only good at cleaning other people shit.
C'mon bro don't insult your ancestors like that.

Back
Top Bottom