What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

Your thoughts on the quote above - @El Sidd

Because every good Muslim is a law abiding citizen and adapt accordingly and has the will to do it his free will in his homeland accordingly under the spirit of islam.

I hate shariah shouters both in and outside my country with the same pity full expression.

Q: Do Ahmadis believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a Prophet or a 'Messiah'? koi ye meri confusion door kar dey. I have been told they term him as Prophet while google says they believe him to be 'Mahdi' ?

We just went through a civil war. We can't dive back in.

What suicidal country are you representing?

England / Bangladesh it's the same everywhere. If all it takes to threaten national security is for a non-muslim to pretend to be a Muslim, the whole world would be in trouble..

England / Bangladesh it's the same everywhere. If all it takes to threaten national security is for a non-muslim to pretend to be a Muslim, the whole world would be in trouble..

Lol

Sorry i even bothered.

Do carry on.

secularism and immediately think tauba tauba, secular = jahunammi.

Which overseas Pakistani is saying this here?

Stop making stuff up!

Wanting Secularism for Pakistan defies the very foundations Pakistan is based on - and in this context any such move to undo the foundations will be opposed. Study Jinnah and Iqbal if you are confused by the secularism flowing in your blood now.

Ok so basically you have no point.

Not anymore.

Bongladeshi intellectual is here.

If I say anything it will be another alleged genocide of the intellectuals.

You wasted a good chunk of my time my hilsa eating friend.

Not anymore.

Bongladeshi intellectual is here.

If I say anything it will be another alleged genocide of the intellectuals.

You wasted a good chunk of my time my hilsa eating friend.

You have provided zero logic so far - so you have wasted your own and my time my paratha munching buddy.

You think a potential security threat can't lie on the declaration to get a clean chit? This silly provision is doing nothing useful at all except being a political exercise.

To be honest, despite the best intentions, Pakistan has got themselves into a complete muddle the way they are trying to administer Islam in their state.

Because every good Muslim is a law abiding citizen and adapt accordingly and has the will to do it his free will in his homeland accordingly under the spirit of islam.

I hate shariah shouters both in and outside my country with the same pity full expression.
Every muslim is good muslim when cross the Pakistani border... including me ..... i confess and i disobey the laws in my motherland and do short cut to get job done and in the evening i curse the system, which i broke just in the morning.
But, i am self correcting myself.

Which overseas Pakistani is saying this here?

Stop making stuff up!

Wanting Secularism for Pakistan defies the very foundations Pakistan is based on - and in this context any such move to undo the foundations will be opposed. Study Jinnah and Iqbal if you are confused by the secularism flowing in your blood now.

"You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed -- that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other. Even now there are some States in existence where there are discriminations made and bars imposed against a particular class. Thank God, we are not starting in those days. We are starting in the days where there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle: that we are all citizens, and equal citizens, of one State. The people of England in [the] course of time had to face the realities of the situation, and had to discharge the responsibilities and burdens placed upon them by the government of their country; and they went through that fire step by step. Today, you might say with justice that Roman Catholics and Protestants do not exist; what exists now is that every man is a citizen, an equal citizen of Great Britain, and they are all members of the Nation." - Muhammad Ali Jinnah address to Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, 11th August 1947

Before throwing fake patriotism in my face and asking me to read up about Jinnah and Iqbal maybe you should heed your own advice unless you want to look as dumb as you just did.

You know my opinion on this state shouldn't be deciding what an individual believe or should believe when it comes to religion they should focus on education, health, development etc. It's none of the business of the state or anyone else what your, mine or anyone else's religion is. Religion is one's personal matter and state have nothing to do with it as our Quaid said too. Before state we all should be Pakistanis first and we all should be equal in it's eyes state shouldn't be biased as it is in Pakistan atm.

Every muslim is good muslim when cross the Pakistani border... including me ..... i confess and i disobey the laws in my motherland and do short cut to get job done and in the evening i curse the system, which i broke just in the morning.

Yeah its simply because we don't fear that we will get caught.

Try LAPD NYPD and then imagine Pakistani police who are basically us.

We are not a criminal society which only needs a handful of laws to live peacefully.

If you put Pakistanis in a police society you have intelligent criminals not law abiding citizens.

People don't get it. Yet they decide for us. Specially our immediate neighbours

Back
Top Bottom