What's new

Khatam e nabowat bill passed

The point you made was defunct.
No it is not. The fundamental point that you ignore is simple. Something that I asked many times and nobody has addressed suficiently. And the point is simple -

"If it is possible to be live a life of being good Muslim in secular West why does the same secularism become deleterious in another geographic space"?

Actually amongst the idiots and the sheep their ideas are becoming more normalised. They are identifying themselves as Muslims and misguiding youngsters. I have no issue with them propagating their religion, but they clearly are as Muslim as I am Christian.

Besides the UK as we both know is a secular country and has the same laws for people of all religions. Pakistan is an Islamic country and has different laws for Muslims. For example non Muslims are able to legally buy alchohol. It is a legal matter, therefore there needs to be a clear legal definition of who is a Muslim or not.

What legal differences are there for a Muslim vs non-Muslim in Pak? You mentioned non-Muslims can buy alcohol, is there anything else?

Here is link ... from assembly ... 2hr ago

What legal differences are there for a Muslim vs non-Muslim in Pak? You mentioned non-Muslims can buy alcohol, is there anything else?

Nothing actually. Everyone gets treated the same by the law.

Just no one is allowed to be head of state and some depts upto a certain level.

Mathematically a long long shot for a country 97 percent full of them regardless.

It's just a tag.

Which we own proudly.

No it is not. The fundamental point that you ignore is simple. Something that I asked many times and nobody has addressed suficiently. And the point is simple -

"If it is possible to be live a life of being good Muslim in secular West why does the same secularism become deleterious in another geographic space"?

I didn't suggest it was. I said it was an identity issue, from a legal perspective.

Nothing actually. Everyone gets treated the same by the law.

Just no one is allowed to be head of state and some depts upto a certain level.

Mathematically a long long shot for a country 97 percent full of them regardless.

It's just a tag.

Which we own proudly.

Is it worth the extra admin and the aggravation? Yes the social barriers are 100% there to preclude a non-Muslim or Ahmedi from certain privileges - which is why the original law was unnecessary and now the politicians are using it as a football. A bit of tact and diplomacy is lacking i feel.

Islam is the heart of Pakistan, so it must be legislated for, but why do it in such broad strokes? I understand that certain courts are reserved for Muslims - so why not keep Muslim proof requirements at that point? Or why not just put Ahmedi down as one of the multiple choice options?

That's terrible. How will we differentiate between Muslim and Ahmedi/Mirzai/Qaidiyani?

I oppose all discrimination of Qaidiyani/Mirzai/Ahmedi but it is the responsbility of the government to ensure their blasphemy is not passed off as Islam.

Such hypocrite Pakistanis with UK flags, there is patern even on PDF.

Is it worth the extra admin and the aggravation? Yes the social barriers are 100% there to preclude a non-Muslim or Ahmedi from certain privileges - which is why the original law was unnecessary and now the politicians are using it as a football. A bit of tact and diplomacy is lacking i feel.

Islam is the heart of Pakistan, so it must be legislated for, but why do it in such broad strokes? I understand that certain courts are reserved for Muslims - so why not keep Muslim proof requirements at that point? Or why not just put Ahmedi down as one of the multiple choice options?

We have that.

Now its not part of the nomination paper.

So any sect slash outside religion can sneak through their foreign agenda.

Its not a social issue. Its a national security issue

religion is also impure in this country of "pure". these mullahs were bashing nawaz after the death of mumtaz qadri and when their pockets were filled by the ruling party they openly supported pmln in recent elections. everyone has a price in pakistan.

pak's only way of survival is to act according to quran. unfortunately pak has never been an islamic country.
Well. there are division among them... some sell themselves for little bit of money but the rest don't more like our nation..

We have that.

Now its not part of the nomination paper.

So any sect slash outside religion can sneak through their foreign agenda.

Its not a social issue. Its a national security issue

Its the same in every country in the world, deal with it like everyone else deals with it - through vigilance.

Its the same in every country in the world, deal with it like everyone else deals with it - through vigilance.

We just went through a civil war. We can't dive back in.

What suicidal country are you representing?

Your thoughts on the quote above - @El Sidd

Back
Top Bottom