What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183884 said:
its just one game, he has many already, how can possibly his career is over?

He lost to a new comer and was having problem finding opponents as it is. He has lost his credibility and is no longer a good draw no one will want to fight him.

If Amir said he could still go I would have let him go he was a little groggy but not done. Yes I know he is I was just getting emotional. :frown:

yeah but that's where a referry's job is different, he's not emotional. He is, to a degree, responsible for the fighters' safety in the ring. Khan keeps getting knocked down, two, three times, keeps getting up but can barely fight, and keeps saying he's ok, then the ref has to stop the fight. This isn't the first time a fighter has done that, they say they're ok, they're ok, but they know they're in trouble, they're hoping for the reffery to to stop the fight. It looks good for their career, their fans, their ego that they wanted to fight but the ref stopped him from doing so.
uhh boxing is such a pain.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183884 said:
its just one game, he has many already, how can possibly his career is over?

Technically, Amir has lost only two fights now in his entire career, don't see his career ending, still a real low blow though. No way can Lamont Peterson be considered victorious regarding Khan's previous match.

yeah but that's where a referry's job is different, he's not emotional. He is, to a degree, responsible for the fighters' safety in the ring. Khan keeps getting knocked down, two, three times, keeps getting up but can barely fight, and keeps saying he's ok, then the ref has to stop the fight. This isn't the first time a fighter has done that, they say they're ok, they're ok, but they know they're in trouble, they're hoping for the reffery to to stop the fight. It looks good for their career, their fans, their ego that they wanted to fight but the ref stopped him from doing so.
uhh boxing is such a pain.

I don't care I had my heart ripped out. Let me mourn in peace. :cry:

Technically, Amir has lost only two fights now in his entire career, don't see his career ending, still a real low blow though. No way can Lamont Peterson be considered victorious regarding Khan's previous match.

Even the commentators said it is hard to imagine him recovering from this type of loss in this point of his career.

What? Khan, the newly reinstated WBA champion, replied that he was a proud Pakistani Brit.

He added later, "I am going to go in there to hurt his son. It's the sport I'm in. I'm a nice guy outside the ring but, once I put those gloves on, it's a different story. His dad was going all crazy. You could see they're all on edge, a little nervous. This is his biggest fight. When he beat Erik Morales to win the WBC title [in March], he won by maybe two rounds. He can believe he beat a great legend, but Morales is not like he was 10 years ago. García has never met anyone as quick as me, as strong as me, or who can hit as hard as me. I will hurt him.

"That confidence comes from the gym. I've been putting sparring partners down with 14oz gloves. These are 147 [lb] 154 guys. When you see their legs go, you know. When I hurt guys who are heavier, I know I've got the power. It's not like I'm looking for it. These are from little shots that you don't expect."

Big mouth gone flat!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom