What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

Wow Amir Khan wow I can't believe it that dam Mexican got one punch in and that was it he was on spaghetti legs.

aw he's in tears, it's alright, it happens.

He wanted to fight ref stopped it that Mexican had like 4 low blows ref bullshitted that fight.

amir khan got knocked out by an ameteur

Garcia: lot of respect for Amir Khan, the way he kept getting up and kept going, I know some stuff was said before the fight but that's before the fight hype and we did a good job getting the fans here.

That knockout was pretty clean. Garcia swallowed punches in the first two rounds, waited for khan to stop n once he slowed down, caught him with a hook. Dang. thats it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183841 said:
how can somebody get knocked out by a punch in the neck?

Probably hit a nerve in the neck that could make one lose consciousness

Wow Amir Khan wow I can't believe it that dam Mexican got one punch in and that was it he was on spaghetti legs.

He wanted to fight ref stopped it that Mexican had like 4 low blows ref bullshitted that fight.

puerto rican, he's puerto rican bro, buricoa. but yes khan did recieve two low blows and ref did call garcia out on that, but the fight was pretty much over after the first knock down. Amir kept going due to his pride but ref did a good job stopping the fight. You dont' wanna get really hurt over a fight.

Back
Top Bottom