What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

lol Glass chin despite not being hit on the chin when knocked down. :what:

It's a boxing term, refers to a person that is easy to knock out during a fight / someone who has a weak chin or can't take a punch!

His chin isn't that bad

That ****** rican beaner was throwing low blows the whole fight ... and he caught him with a sucker punch to the neck/back of head

It was a heart breaking loss but he did show a lot of heart by wanting to continue after he had his legs taken out under him ... unfortunately his career is looking rough ahead of him ... he came in with the wrong strategy and should stayed outside and utilized the jab more instead of going in for combos ... he was the superior boxer and got caught by a lucky sucker punch from a low IQed beaner

Khan vs Mayweather will never happen now ...

I absolutely love Khan but unfortunately it would be hard to get enough viewers for his next match, although I hope the best for the kid. He's fast, and can throw punches on target. He should capitalise on that.

All I got to say for Garcia is that every dog has his day and he just had his.

^^

Amir is finished ................ it is the end of road for him.That is how boxing is, unforgiving and thats why it's not a pu*sy sport like cricket etc.
But before people mock him he did something no other South Asian has ever done before. He got to be top dog in a tough sport.

Frankly all Pakistani's should be proud of him. He lost but other countries can't lose because they don't even have anybody who has won in the first place.

* I am sure in time others will follow him but he will always be the trailblazer - Not bad for a young British Pakistani lad from Bolton..

Well I am a big fan of Khan but when you start talking too much BS happens,Humility and humbleness is the key to success.

Amir Khan is not finished.

All the Pakistani members on here who are saying Amir Khan is finished, he will never make it again...SHAME ON YOU.

All this negative talk/thinking....kicking your own brother while he is down is the most pathetic behavior imaginable.

No unity here. First on one hand you want Ummah on the other hand you kick each other in the face when when one is confronted with an obstacle instead of relaying support.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ten-off-after-knockout-loss-danny-garcia.html

It was definitely a blind lucky punch from Garcia that cost Khan this match. But on the other hand he knew that's how Garcia fights, during the exchanges when the fight is close and personal he throws left hooks like this and hopes to land one. Khan could have won with the decision due to his speed and he did own Garcia for 2 1/2 rounds. But seems like he wanted to go for a knock out, something that he promised during a press conference. Could it be argued that he got caught up in the racist remarks made towards him and acted emotional and fought up close and personal with Garcia like they wanted him to?

I don't think his career is over, he is a clean boxer, no performance enhancement drugs. Unlike many other boxers. People like him cuz of that. So he suffered two or three losses, not a big deal, he can win some easy ones meanwhile while training harder, and then it's just one good fight that he needs to win and people will have forgotten of these two defeats.

Back
Top Bottom