What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183845 said:
that knock out was embarrassing

I swear i was so kind of expecting it, and was kinda scared that he might get knocked out.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183841 said:
how can somebody get knocked out by a punch on the neck?

Apparently u have no idea how much it hurts. A non boxer cant imagine the force of a boxer's punch.

Khan is too emotional... If he gets hit by a big punch he wants to prove he is a man and starts to brawl. When in reality his best attributes are his speed and not his punching. He played right into Garcia's strengths by trying to fight him punch for punch.

whats up with amir khan's chin??

i dont get it

Khan is too emotional... If he gets hit by a big punch he wants to prove he is a man and starts to brawl. When in reality his best attributes are his speed and not his punching. He played right into Garcia's strengths by trying to fight him punch for punch.

After that punch his brain was splattered I don't think he knew what he was doing.

It was a good fight .. Clean and great sportsmanship by Khan.

My brother got knocked down from a punch on the neck before. Getting punched on the neck can be argued to be worse than on the head at least you have a skull protecting your brain but God forbid you get hit on your windpipe that too by a professional boxer then yaar tera jaanaaza parain ge hum. Like I said mad props that he even got up.

Khan quotes:

"I went in there with my hands held low a bit and I paid the price."

"Danny Garcia put on a great performance. That's boxing for you. One shot can change everything."

"My mind was clear - and I was surprised the ref stopped it... I must have taken some big shots earlier."

I once recieved a boxing punch on the side of my face closer to neck, needless to say, I couldn't tell what was happening around me, I went down, my eyes and mind blank. It took me couple of minutes just to come back to my senses let alone my balance. These punches are very strong, man. It seems like nothing on tv but just to get a remote feeling of it, watch a boxing match in person from the first row and you'll feel what a punch does to somebody.

puerto rican, he's puerto rican bro, buricoa. but yes khan did recieve two low blows and ref did call garcia out on that, but the fight was pretty much over after the first knock down. Amir kept going due to his pride but ref did a good job stopping the fight. You dont' wanna get really hurt over a fight.

If Amir said he could still go I would have let him go he was a little groggy but not done. Yes I know he is I was just getting emotional. :frown:

khan's career is over

Agreed no way he recovers.

If Amir said he could still go I would have let him go he was a little groggy but not done. Yes I know he is I was just getting emotional. :frown:

Agreed no way he recovers.

just as i thought amir khan was recovering ref stopped, well atleast i thought he was recovering, dunno for sure

Bhaiyo fiqqur naa karo main kaabi nai fight haara mai aara houn hamare Izaat bachane liye. :D

Back
Top Bottom