What's new

Khamenei said Iran helped and will help any organisation who fight Israel

If Iran is attacked , then how will Shia in Afghanistan (who are in bed with US) will react ? or Pakistani Shia like MQM or ANP who are with US?

Afghan shias supported U.S attack because taliban massacred shias in afghanistan, they were looking for anyone who will save them from taliban.

And pure nonsense is the bold part, we are not with U.S.

I think to be a marja risala is not important. It is the level of knowledge you have that makes you to the level of Ijtahad. You can see the example of Ayatollah Behjat. One of the great scholars, also known to be as great arif. He also dont have risala for many years. when people insisted him then he made his risala.
i understand your point. you are right.
I mean that for being spiritual leader of Iran it is an obligation to be marja taghlid and he wasn't that time.
Montazeri in that time should have been the spiritual leader but Hashemi played a dangerous game to decide who was the elected person. The same Hashemi (rafsandjani ) who is having problems now in Iran... i would not cry about him since he stole a lot of money with his family. I don't think a lot of Iranians like him. Anyway i went many times to Khamenei website his religious work is low he was doing a copy of Khomeini's work. Khomeini was a great marja taghlid and he was a leader that people accept the iri because of his personnality. but well this is past. it is a long time now he is not there.

the news you put is a fake from shiinews Iranian propaganda tipycal for brainwash the Iranians.
So i woud not trust one word of this newspaper . i would trust his own website (sistani) .

I mean that for being spiritual leader of Iran it is an obligation to be marja taghlid and he wasn't that time.
Montazeri in that time should have been the spiritual leader but Hashemi played a dangerous game to decide who was the elected person. The same Hashemi (rafsandjani ) who is having problems now in Iran... i would not cry about him since he stole a lot of money with his family. I don't think a lot of Iranians like him. Anyway i went many times to Khamenei website his religious work is low he was doing a copy of Khomeini's work. Khomeini was a great marja taghlid and he was a leader that people accept the iri because of his personnality. but well this is past. it is a long time now he is not there.

the news you put is a fake from shiinews Iranian propaganda tipycal for brainwash the Iranians.
So i woud not trust one word of this newspaper . i would trust his own website (sistani) .

I think Khomenei also wants khamenei to be next leader of IR. I dont have the source for this but I have heared when Khamenei went to Libya. Imam Khomenei was watching him on TV. He then told to the people around him that no one can be better than him (Imam Khamenei) to be the leader of iran.

You can disagree with the news. anyways Sistani's own website is not for news. It is to give fatwas or QAs only.

stop your NONSENSE ... i know your real nationality ...

I think Khomenei also wants khamenei to be next leader of IR. I dont have the source for this but I have heared when Khamenei went to Libya. Imam Khomenei was watching him on TV. He then told to the people around him that no one can be better than him (Imam Khamenei) to be the leader of iran.

You can disagree with the news. anyways Sistani's own website is not for news. It is to give fatwas or QAs only.
he is Khamenei who said this but there was never any proof about it (Khomeini wanted him)
About Sistani the ayatollahs i know say he dislikes Khamenei and criticizing strongly having a spiritual leader makes this kind of Iranian news a non sense.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

stop your NONSENSE ... i know your real nationality ...
when you have nothing else to say...

No, it is zionists who wants to reshape the middleast, creating a Kurdish state, invading countries. Israel and USA are the biggest problem of Turks and Iranians.

that is what the arabs would like you to believe...but in reality its not....

have turkey and israel had the best of the relationships until you decided to pre-empt on gaza..?

you guys are not understanding the arab gameplan....

think for a second...a middle east without israel, turkey or iran would benefit who..? who is the other power bloc left...its the arabs....

@kazhugu

Israel has been supplying weapons, aid, money to northern Iraqi Kurds and those Kurds supply Pkk and pjak. convince me that Israel does not want a greater Kurdistan and divide Turkey and Iran.

Afghan shias supported U.S attack because taliban massacred shias in afghanistan, they were looking for anyone who will save them from taliban.

And pure nonsense is the bold part, we are not with U.S.
US will use Afghanistan to attack Iran and my question is , How will Afghan Shia (in power) and hand in hand with US will react on USA using their land to attack Iran?

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

MQM and ANP are not religious parties. They are ethnic parties.

All the leadership of PPP and MQM plus some ANP is fundamentally Shia.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

MQM and ANP are not religious parties. They are ethnic parties.

All the leadership of PPP and MQM plus some ANP is fundamentally Shia owned party.

that's why the elections are cheated

You have no proof of it, actually West journalists did surveys before and during elections, and majority DID support Ahmadinejad.

That said, if we talk about government system of Iran and its support, again vast majority support it. If it would be otherwise, it would be overthrown long time ago like it was with Shah. Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean anything, its not up to you to decide.

UNO Human rights commission asked Iran to free journalists
You know what answered Larijani?
"We don't want Human rights in Iran"

but you surely your crap says human rights are not important for Iranians ... go on you're so interesting

Thats either misquoted, or mistranslated, as usual. Iran has issues with HR, but its not that bad, and West overblows the issue, while ignoring their own HR problems.

I think you got the answer to YOUR stupidity from Hussein . Follow Iran a little more to know what really is happening there .
the mullahs are an artificial implant on the nation of persia...if persia (iran) must go to its former glory these idiot mullahs who screw around at the top must go...

Fine, two more Indian ignorant idiots to ignore list, bye bye :azn:

@kazhugu

Israel has been supplying weapons, aid, money to northern Iraqi Kurds and those Kurds supply Pkk and pjak. convince me that Israel does not want a greater Kurdistan and divide Turkey and Iran.

yeah whatever.....they want to divide u...thats why they were selling u their most sophisticated defense stuff till mavi marmara...

u three (israelis,turks and iranians) fight with each other and the arabs would be laughing their ***** off...

Back
Top Bottom