What's new

Khamenei said Iran helped and will help any organisation who fight Israel

Oh seriously,terrorism means killing civilians with political goals.Now you tell me,Hamas or Hezbollah have killed more civilians or Israel?
At least we support some 'terrorists'.But Israel IS the terrorist.
Article 28 of charte from Hamas:
Jews are a problem for Islam
totally antisemit
at least Israelians don't put in their constitution that Muslims are ennemies of Judaism
and Israliens don't kill Israelians like Hamas kills its own people: let me give you one exemple since you dont know much of the facts:
6 march 2004: two palestinians policemen are killed by Hamas members
it happened many times

Persia needs to rid itself this regime so that it can prosper even further . It can be one of the most successful countries of the region and world .

^^ Iran's government is supported by majority of Iranians, and talking about stupidity, I think its YOU who shouldnt project own issues onto others :azn:
that's why the elections are cheated
that's why Janati asked people to vote Ahmadinejad if they are real muslims before elections, and Khamenei so
that's why there was no possibility for checking the process of elections and Khamenei refused any independant check on the process.
that's why there will never be a referendum abot what want Iranians
that's why there is no press freedom because people love so much Khamenei there is no need of press freedom?

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

UNO Human rights commission asked Iran to free journalists
You know what answered Larijani?
"We don't want Human rights in Iran"

but you surely your crap says human rights are not important for Iranians ... go on you're so interesting

^^ Iran's government is supported by majority of Iranians, and talking about stupidity, I think its YOU who shouldnt project own issues onto others :azn:

I think you got the answer to YOUR stupidity from Hussein . Follow Iran a little more to know what really is happening there .

the mullahs are an artificial implant on the nation of persia...if persia (iran) must go to its former glory these idiot mullahs who screw around at the top must go...

the mullahs are an artificial implant on the nation of persia...if persia (iran) must go to its former glory these idiot mullahs who screw around at the top must go...

Not now. There is a threat. Which is USA and Israel. Mullahs will go when people want, not when Israel and USA want. Clear?

Not now. There is a threat. Which is USA and Israel. Mullahs will go when people want, not when Israel and USA want. Clear?

the people also want the Mullahs to go , the massive protests against the govt. in the previous years are a clear proof of this all of which were brutally crushed . You Turks are lucky not be ruled by the kind of tyrants Iran is ruled by , but you should wish well for Iran that it gets a system like the one that your country has soon . That is what Persians are waiting for .

About handling Israel and USA , an elected democratic govt in free elections can also do the same effectively . Persians have the required resolve for that . They dont necessarily need the Mullahs to do it for them .

persia and israel were chuddi buddies before these mullahs came to power.....israel minded its own business and persia (iran) minded its own business and they remained allies...

there is no reason why it should not happen again...

palestine is an arab-israeli issue and the arabs have played a shrewd game plan in making it a muslim-jew issue so that it can bring in all the islamic countries to its side..

it would be a double whammy to the arabs if the israelis and persians kill each other....israelis and persians should realize this treachery from the arabs and become allies to unite against the common threat...

the people also want the Mullahs to go , the massive protests against the govt. in the previous years are a clear proof of this all of which were brutally crushed . You Turks are lucky not be ruled by the kind of tyrants Iran is ruled by , but you should wish well for Iran that it gets a system like the one that your country has soon . That is what Persians are waiting for .

About handling Israel and USA , an elected democratic govt in free elections can also do the same effectively . Persians have the required resolve for that . They dont necessarily need the Mullahs to do it for them .

1) Persians do not represent all Iranians.
2) how many Iranians did you ask what they wanted?
3) you should advocate for the ones who suffered in hands of Israel and USA first, because these Zionists plan to do the same in Syria and Iran. I bet you are not that human enough to pass a objective judgment.

3) you should advocate for the ones who suffered in hands of Israel and USA first, because these Zionists plan to do the same in Syria and Iran. I bet you are not that human enough to pass a objective judgment.

zionists are a problem of arabs...not for persians, not for turks....

it would be wise of you guys to leave it to the arabs to sort it out among themselves and you continue with your affairs...arabs have taken you people for a ride and you are too steeped to realize it...

Back
Top Bottom