What's new

Khalistan Zindabad slogans and rallies in Indian punjab

Benazir uprooted them bitches this time Imran will water and fertilize regularly.
That's completely natural and expected. Providing fertilizers seems to be a speciality of your polity. It literally falls out every time they make outlandish attempts such as these and is treated as gold by some of the members here.

I sincerely wish PMIK a very hearty horticultural career for the next 70years, god knows he won't be running of out manure atleast.

Last edited:
That's really apt for those wishing for Khalistan over here :cheesy:

On this we are in agreement, naturally I'd believe those on the ground than the likes of those who orgasm over the slightest inclination of their fantasies.

Multiple personal accounts report them to outliers jostling for political real estate, but if these are the types of initiatives you'd call successful, I wish you success for the next 70 years mate.

Pakistanis have been proven to be way more pragmatic and receptive to reality as compared to bhartis.

You people live in a nation of self denial. Deny surgical strikes never occurring, deny kulbushan was a spy, deny abhinandan was shot down, deny your armed forces were beaten to a bloody pulp with sticks by the PLA in Galwan valley.

I guess this narrative suits indians and all the power to you guys, but to any neutral observer indians are entirely self delusional.

Pakistanis have been proven to be way more pragmatic and receptive to reality as compared to bhartis.

You people live in a nation of self denial. Deny surgical strikes never occurring, deny kulbushan was a spy, deny abhinandan was shot down, deny your armed forces were beaten to a bloody pulp with sticks by the PLA in Galwan valley.

I guess this narrative suits indians and all the power to you guys, but to any neutral observer indians are entirely self delusional.
On a honest note, how would one respond to someone who starts off by proclaiming his side to be the embodiment of good and the other as evil.

What is left to be said except get some potshots in?o_O

On a honest note, how would one respond to someone who starts off by proclaiming his side to be the embodiment of good and the other as evil.

What is left to be said except get some potshots in?o_O

Isn’t that what your media has been spewing for the past 30 years? And now you want to lecture us on propaganda? :lol:

Isn’t that what your media has been spewing for the past 30 years? And now you want to lecture us on propaganda? :lol:
I won't hold you personally responsible for what your media said in the past 30 years.

Will you extend the same?

or heavens forbid are you emulating that which you detest?

Last edited:
I would if you guys wouldn’t parrot your media, but that would require intellectual honesty on your part.
The next time anyone parrots anything, we'd be sure to remind them of such.

It's intellectually honest to refrain from characterizing anyone over deeds or words they did not do, going by the logic of your assertions, i'd like to congratulate you personally for winning the world cup back in 1992.

Conronavirus delayed referendum 2020, Pakistan should approach Sikh temples in Pakistan to arrange such referendum in cooperation with SJF, Also Akal takht leaders should be persuade for this democratic practice since Bharat claim to be the largest democracy.

I would if you guys wouldn’t parrot your media, but that would require intellectual honesty on your part.
i think you people should concentrate fully on kashmir . dont waste resources on khalistan .

Last edited:
Conronavirus delayed referendum 2020, Pakistan should approach Sikh temples in Pakistan to arrange such referendum in cooperation with SJF, Also Akal takht leaders should be persuade for this democratic practice since Bharat claim to be the largest democracy.
Quite a brilliant suggestion, if spare resources are available, might I suggest holding a referendum for Kashmir too in all of the mosques in Pakistan. I'm sure, voting for geopolitical entities external to Pakistan from within Pakistan would be an effective way to redefine international boundaries.

India: We will destroy Pakistan with a thousand cuts!!!
Pakistan: Hold my cup of tea. Turns out Pakistan has/is shafting India with a million cuts...and Modi sarkar is helping the cause...LOL!!!

China, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangla, Nagaland, KHALISTAN and god knows how many more have had enough with these stinky cow drinking monkeys...LOL!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!! :pakistan:

i dont think sikhs know where should they go to vote for refrendum ? kindly enlighten ,
can you tell me where if it was slated to be held ?

India: We will destroy Pakistan with a thousand cuts!!!
Pakistan: Hold my cup of tea. Turns out Pakistan has/is shafting India with a million cuts...and Modi sarkar is helping the cause...LOL!!!

China, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangla, Nagaland, KHALISTAN and god knows how many more have had enough with these stinky cow drinking monkeys...LOL!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!! :pakistan:

these poor souls will bring khalistsan ?

Back
Top Bottom