What's new

Khalistan Zindabad slogans and rallies in Indian punjab

there is hope beyond hope beyond hope .

bharti response to reality:
200.gif

honestly speakkng khalistan capital should be lahore , maharaja ranjit singhs capital of khalsa kingdom , pakistsnis should help their sikh brothers to get their cspital .
What you think doesn't carry any weight ,what matters is the reality and what sikhs are demanding . It's quite obvious getting any part of pakistani Punjab is not their agenda.
But to ease your frustration you can think whatever you like my oppressed fraand :lol:

This laughter of your will soon disappear in thin air.
My oppressed freind I hope soon you too will gain freedom from Brahmin hindutva RSS infested shithole you call a country.
actually one of our gorkha brother was general in sikh army , his name was general amar singh thapa , he lost his life fighting with afghans in waziristsn as khalsa army .
we know there can not be any friendship between sikhs and muslims, so forget about khalistan , it is imposdible .sikhs have given their lives for india , at least they will not betray india for pakistan .

bharti response to reality:
200.gif
That's really apt for those wishing for Khalistan over here :cheesy:
What you think doesn't carry any weight ,what matters is the reality :lol:
On this we are in agreement, naturally I'd believe those on the ground than the likes of those who orgasm over the slightest inclination of their fantasies.

Multiple personal accounts report them to be outliers jostling for political real estate, but if these are the types of initiatives you'd call successful, I wish you nothing but success for the next 70 years mate. At the very least you managed to poke a few Indians on this forum, a critical contribution to the overall war you have going on over here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom