What's new

Khaleda Urged to Raise Hilsha Supply to Kolkatta

:lol:smuggled hilsha without proper channel. High chances of them containing formalin. Eat that Indians!

Did I hit some nerve there:lol:.I just told you truth.Even the raw material for your garment exports comes from India.You need some reality checks.:lol:

Our apparel industry keeps your cotton farmers from committing suicide:angel:. Why don't you try stopping exporting raw cotton and see what happens in the states that grow cotton:lol:

Our apparel industry keeps your cotton farmers from committing suicide:angel:. Why don't you try stopping exporting raw cotton and see what happens in the states that grow cotton:lol:

LOL,We already did that in the past and this happened.We simply can't produce enough cotton for our textile industries.

Cotton prices jump as India bans exports - FT.com

And Bangladeshis here will throw a tantrum.Other than that nothing will happen.:lol:

Bangladesh criticises India's cotton export ban

LOL,We already did that in the past and this happened.We simply can't produce enough cotton for our textile industries.

Cotton prices jump as India bans exports - FT.com

And Bangladeshis here will throw a tantrum.Other than that nothing will happen.:lol:

Bangladesh criticises India's cotton export ban

Nice try Indian:lol:. This article is from March 6th, when India banned cotton exporting for 2 weeks and all the cotton farmers started protesting and your government was forced to lift the ban, a couple of weeks more and you'd see riots and if you'd give a month i bet you'd see poor cotton farmers of India committing suicide:lol:. Indian cotton ban affects Indian farmers more than our textile industry, we can simply replace Indian cotton from CIS cotton and African cotton. Yes it will increase the price of our product but it will increase the price of our competitors as well. Bangladesh has the cheapest labor in the region when it comes to the apparel industry, no one can match our price; i mean no one. You don't know what you are talking about, so just stop posting random links off the Internet.

Nice try Indian:lol:. This article is from March 6th, when India banned cotton exporting for 2 weeks and all the cotton farmers started protesting and your government was forced to lift the ban, a couple of weeks more and you'd see riots and if you'd give a month i bet you'd see poor cotton farmers of India committing suicide:lol:. Indian cotton ban affects Indian farmers more than our textile industry, we can simply replace Indian cotton from CSI (uzbekistan) cotton and African cotton. Yes it will increase the price of our product but it will increase the price of our competitors as well. Bangladesh has the cheapest labor in the region when it comes to the apparel industry, no one can match our price; i mean no one. You don't know what you are talking about, so just stop posting random links off the Internet.

The ban was enforced to increase the availability of cotton in Indian market and to push the prices down in domestic market.The purpose of ban was to increase the competitiveness of Domestic textile companies compared to regional rivals.It was never meant to last more than few weeks.The ban was lifted because of the Chinese complaint not the farmers protests.
India provide for over 40% of cotton imports in BD.That is not something you can replace.If you have doubt feel free to try it.

The ban was enforced to increase the availability of cotton in Indian market and to push the prices down in domestic market.The purpose of ban was to increase the competitiveness of Domestic textile companies compared to regional rivals.It was never meant to last more than few weeks.The ban was lifted because of the Chinese complaint not the farmers protests.
India provide for over 40% of cotton imports in BD.That is not something you can replace.If you have doubt feel free to try it.

Prices going down = starving farmers = suicide

Prices going down = starving farmers = suicide

A small decline in price won't hurt anybody.Suicide happens because of bad loans.Lack of credit from state owned banks is the biggest problem forcing farmers to rely on loan sharks.Now,Govt gives farmers a minimum support price so their income will not fall too low.
On the other hand it will give a to boost textile industry.

A small decline in price won't hurt anybody.Suicide happens because of bad loans.Lack of credit from state owned banks is the biggest problem forcing farmers to rely on loan sharks.Now,Govt gives farmers a minimum support price so their income will not fall too low.
On the other hand it will give a to boost textile industry.

If that were true then you would have done it. India is one of the biggest cotton producers in the world, second largest I think. Your domestic industry is big, but not that big. Your farmers will almost see the cotton prices in the local market almost go by half, thus your farmers committing suicide. Again you do not know what you are talking about just voicing your opinion, Indian.

If that were true then you would have done it. India is one of the biggest cotton producers in the world, second largest I think. Your domestic industry is big, but not that big. Your farmers will almost see the cotton prices in the local market almost go by half, thus your farmers committing suicide. Again you do not know what you are talking about just voicing your opinion, Indian.

Farmers just need to change the crop, farming is not like a textile mill. :cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom