What's new

Khaleda Urged to Raise Hilsha Supply to Kolkatta

Thats a great idea; though I never liked Hilsha (or most river fish)--too many bones.
On second thoughts I'll go for the estuarine lobster; now what do they call them: Golda chingri?
About blowing up Farakka, I'l have to convince LaBong and Momotadi to agree.
LaBong maybe, Momotadi--------no chance. She can defy anything! Logic................. or even the Laws of Gravity! :lol:

If I had my way, I would have created a Bangladesh affairs ministry and gave it Mamata. She would have sorted out the jamati types in 3 days at max. :lol:

Achha theek achhe. Amra Farakka chai. Amrader hilsha machher dorkar neyein.
Hahaha this is the most stupidest crap I have ever seen. Want Hilsha stop destroying the ecosystem with dams. BD has not blocked Hilsha supply.... It's falling every year.... Come and pay for it like everyone else.... For sustainable Hilsha supply fisheries needs to be managed.... But it a sea fish that spawns in freshwater.... Their spawning ground is being destroyed by Indian dams... The result is predictable ..... Theres nothing that Bangladesh can do as lower riparian country....

Achha theek hai tum apna hilsha apne paas rakho. Kya yaad karoge bade dilwalon se paala pada tha.
No Hilsha Ilisha for Culcutta. Bangladesh itself got insufficient supplies and should Never import. Khaleda will lose Vote banks if she continues to talk like stupid.

Tumi Bangali na?
Tale kaino gaan gao "Amar Shonar Bangla"? Why not "Amar Shonar Bangladesh"?
Jodi Bangla tomar taale tumi Bangali.
Ami bengali na, "Bangladeshi".

It is not any anti- Indian subject. Bangladesh got immense demand of Hilsha Ilisha, and it is just growing and growing. This baseless decision will just hurt BNP further.

If I had my way, I would have created a Bangladesh affairs ministry and gave it Mamata. She would have sorted out the jamati types in 3 days at max. :lol:

Why? did'nt Farakka do the trick?
But yes--- there is no bigger weapon than Mamata, she is the ultimate WMD! :lol:
No Nukes Needed!

What is so special about hilsha fish ? Can someone post some pic

Hilsha mach is the key to our Greater Bangladesh:yahoo:

Its only the best tasting fish in the world, bro.

the taste is great...unique
Hilsa_Hilsa_Ilisha_-300x206.jpg

salmon-in-musturd-paste-1.jpg

I am a prawn freak, never eaten Hilsa fish.

i like prawn too :D

Salt water fish tastes better than sweetwater fish ..but this fish is famous so like to taste it once ..

No Hilsha Ilisha for Culcutta. Bangladesh itself got insufficient supplies and should Never import. Khaleda will lose Vote banks if she continues to talk like stupid.

Someone got confused between export and import. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom