What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

Khadim Rizvi is a tool under establishment, his antics against IK is just optics, his true agenda is to spread anarchy against sitting govt.

the sitting government has no credibility to stay in power anymore after repeated acts of gross mismanagement and utter disregard for law and the constitution.

Khadim Rizvi is a tool under establishment, his antics against IK is just optics, his true agenda is to spread anarchy against sitting govt.
He is just a diversion pawn of pmln to incite sectarianism before final verdict

Well you guys can join in the protest against Imran Khan since he met Maulvi Sami ul Haq and they said they have the same interpretation of the fundamentals of an Islamic governance system.
Sami ul haq wala objection sahi haa... i am agree. Magar Imran Khan ka dharna ka koi tu purpose ha... Yahan tu molvi hazrat soba sa sham kar data haan halwa ka intizar ma ...

Sami ul haq wala objection sahi haa... i am agree. Magar Imran Khan ka dharna ka koi tu purpose ha... Yahan tu molvi hazrat soba sa sham kar data haan halwa ka intizar ma ...

purpose to uss kawway ka bhi hai jo kisi daal pe betha kayen kayen karta hai...

The parliament should be careful with clerical mistakes even if we take the governments perspective. A simple corrective measure by issuing the report and settling the matter would be good for the country that such 'errors' are not repeated again and again suiting the agenda.

While all this is going one. Electoral reforms have been agreed and the nation given a further lollipop under the guise of reforms.

jitni siyaani billi hoti hai utna hi siyaana kambha nochti hai....

I have a different take on this
PMLN created this issue so they could divert attention from their own sins
Without question, now a half hour journey is taking 3 hours ,,,Gen Bajwa can you do something please.

All political parties should be united against these molvis who are acting goons by trying to shut down Islamabad but it seem opposition parties including PTI are just enjoying shows of Molvizz as its giving them political advantage

Rizvi is tool of establishment like PTI. This is another reason all of PTI supporters in punjab were former Musharafite.

Rizvi is tool of establishment like PTI. This is another reason all of PTI supporters in punjab were former Musharafite.

hmmm so are these guys also PTI supporters?

upload_2017-11-21_13-55-28.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_13-55-50.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_13-56-6.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_13-57-40.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_14-1-41.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_14-2-46.jpeg
upload_2017-11-21_14-14-59.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-21_13-56-58.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-21_13-56-58.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 16
  • upload_2017-11-21_14-2-32.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-21_14-2-32.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2017-11-21_14-19-48.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-21_14-19-48.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 13
Waisey ghenday besharmi ki inteha hay Musharaf kay ministers ko to uhdey samet rakh liya tum ney

I don't know the PML-N is dumb or they deliberately brought the mullah brigade into limelight.

I don't know the PML-N is dumb or they deliberately brought the mullah brigade into limelight.
jitni daar mullah bathan gaa utni daar Imran Khan ko galian para gi.. and PMLn is very happy. Otherwise they can disperse these people within no time.

jitni daar mullah bathan gaa utni daar Imran Khan ko galian para gi.. and PMLn is very happy. Otherwise they can disperse these people within no time.

To sab kay sab bahar ajao protest karne. Unki demand jaiz hai.

Shayad halwa points mil jayen or government damm tor de

Back
Top Bottom